Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The YYH Boys and Girls Go To A Costume Party!!! ❯ Looking For Hiei and Alexa ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ash/ YYHGirl/ SilverWhiteWolf: "Hello peoples, and welcome to my second chapter!!!" ^^

Hiei: "Hn."

Ash: "Hiei is such a party pooper, at times!" ^_^

Hiei: *has a "I'm going to kill you" look on his face*

Kurama: O.O

Sukyo: "THANK YOU, MAIDEN OF TIME AND SPACE FOR YOUR REVEIW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I don't own Yuyu Hakusho or Enter The YYH World, but I do own all but three of the oc's in this story!!!"

Kurama and Ash: "PLEASE R&R!!!" ^_^

Hiei: "Hn.."

(DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Yuyu Hakusho, it belongs to the creator Yoshihiro Togashi. I also don't own my friends in the story. All I own is myself in the story and the ideas.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> CHAPTER 2: LOOKING FOR HIEI AND ALEXA



O.K. Everyone went home to change into "COMFORTABLE" clothes. Now they are all standing in front of the woods, in the area of Genkai's temple, looking for Alexa and Hiei. "Enjoy!" ^__^



Sukyo: -.-

Kat: *stuffing her face with tacos and burritos and stuff* "What?"

Sukyo: "I REALLY DON'T THINK WE SHOULD'VE STOPPED FOR TACO BELL!!!" >.<

Kat: *smiles* ^____________________________________________^ "I was feelin' crumby in the tummy!" ^^"

Everyone: *is eating Taco Bell*

Sukyo: *raises an eyebrow* "Okay..." -.-

Five minutes later.

Everyone: *is finished with the Taco Bell*

Kat: "Let's go!!!" ^-^

Sukyo: "Okay you guys, I just need one favor from you all."

Kurama: "What is it?"

Sukyo: "Whatever you do, do not tell Seifer and Alex about the costume party!"

Kuwabara: o.o "Why not?"

Sukyo: *looks at Kuwabara with a "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN 'WHY NOT?'" expression on her face* "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN 'WHY NOT?'!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW THEY GET!!!"

Kuwabara: o.O; "Oh yeah, sorry!"

Everyone: O.O

Sariah: "O.K., let's go look for Alexa and Hiei now!" ^^

Sukyo: "I think we should split up and look for them."

Sariah: "Yeah, Sukyo is right. Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara, you guys go find Hiei and Kat, Sukyo, and I will find little Alexa!" ^-^

Yusuke "O.K., if any of us find Hiei or Alexa come out of the woods right away!"

Sukyo: "Okie day, let's go!!!" ^_^

So they split up and went to find Hiei and Alexa to tell them about the party! But Yusuke's team was having a little trouble finding Hiei...

Yusuke: "HIEI, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!!"

Kurama: "YUSUKE, STOP SHOUTING!" *holding his ears shut so he won't hear Yusuke's yelling* (A/N: Yeah, like that's gonna work! And he's suppose to be the smart one!!! ^_^ *Kurama fan girls coming closer* BACK, BACK I SAY!!! *Kurama fan girls pull out weapons* DIE KURAMA FAN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! *chops off their heads* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *goes insane* o.O)

Kuwabara: "SHUT UP, URAMESHI!!!!!!!!!!"

Yusuke: "WHY SHOULD I?!?!?!?!" >.< *gets angrier*

The Sky: "I AGREE WITH KURAMA AND KUWABARA!"

Yusuke: "WTF?!?!?! O.O WHY ARE YOU BACK?! I THOUGHT WE DITCHED YOU BACK IN ENTER THE YYH WORLD!!!" >.<

The Sky: "YOU FECKING TARD, I'M THE SKY!!! I'M EVERYWHERE!!! AND BY THE WAY, SARIAH, KAT, AND Sukyo CAN HEAR YOU YELLING AND THEY'RE MILES AWAY FROM HERE, SO SHUT THE swarm of monkeys are attacking you UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" >.<

Yusuke: "Wtf...? *is being attacked by swarm of monkeys* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama and Kuwabara: O.O!!!

Yusuke: *uses his spirit gun to get some of the monkeys off* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THEY'RE LIKE RABBITS, THEY KEEP ON MULTIPLIYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Sky: *LOL* ^_________________________________________________^ "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!!!!!" *LOL*

Kuwabara: *summons his spirit sword and kills off the monkey and accidentally hit Yusuke a few times ^^*

Yusuke: *laying in a heap of monkey bites and scratches and Kuwabara's spirit sword slashies*

Kurama: o.O; *sweat drops*

Yusuke: *mumbling* "I hate you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Stupid sky!"

The Sky: "Oh yeah, by the way, Hiei is on his way here to cut out your tongue because your yelling is SO LOUD!"

Kurama: O.O!!!!!!!!!! *just saw everything that happened and is freaked out beyond all reason!* "Why do I hang out with you people?!"

Kuwabara: "Uhh, I dunno... Side characters don't have their own lives, so they hang out with the main character."

Kurama: "Oh yeah."

Hiei: *arrives* "Yusuke, I'm going to cut your tongue out!" *pulls out his katana*

Yusuke: "But I already stopped!"

Hiei: "Hn."

Kuwabara: "Okay, let's just give Kurama a few minutes to collect himself."

Kurama: *is still freaked out*

A few minutes later.

Kurama: "Okay, I'm good."

Yusuke: *is all of a sudden all better, but still has the scratches, bites, and Kuwabara's slashies, but at least he can stand*

Kurama: "Hiei, we need to ask you something."

Hiei: "What?"

Kurama: "Well, you see-"

Yusuke: "We are all invited to a Halloween costume party and we came here to ask you if you want to go. Do you?"

Kurama: -.-*

Hiei: "Hn, I don't think so." *turns around about to leave*

Yusuke: *grabs Hiei, turns him around, and starts shaking him like there's no tomorrow!* "I DIDN'T COME HERE WITH KAT BUGGING ME ALL THE WAY HERE, YELLING MY HEAD OFF LOOKING FOR YOU, HAVE THE STUPID SKY YELL AT ME FOR YELLING, WHICH IS REALLY GAY, GET ATTACKED BY A MOB OF MONKEYS GETTING ALL SORTS OF MONKEY BITES AND SCRATCHES, KUWABARA "ACCIDENTALLY" SLASHING ME WITH HIS SPIRIT SWORD WHILE GETTING THE MONKEYS OFF, AND THEN YOU COME HERE AND TREATEN TO CUT MY TONGUE OUT, JUST SO YOU COULD SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" >.<*****

Hiei: *has swirly eyes from the shaking*@_@

Kurama and Kuwabara: O.O!!!

Hiei: *now is doing the twitchy eye thing*

Kurama: *pulls Yusuke off of Hiei* "Yusuke, calm down."

Yusuke: "I AM CALM!!!" >.<*

Hiei: "Well, I don't care. I'm still not going." *turns around about to leave, again*

Kurama: "Alexa is going."

Hiei: *stops* "Hmm... *turns around* Okay, I'll go."

=M=E=A=N=W=H=I=L=E=

Sukyo: "Holy crap, man! I'm glad the sky finally shut Yusuke up!" ^^

Sariah: "Yeah, Yusuke always has a yelling problem when he's in the woods!" ^-^

Kat: "Yay! I have more material to bug Yusuke about! I'm gonna order a horde of monkeys to attack Yusuke!!!" ^________^

Sariah and Sukyo: o.O?!

Sukyo: "Strange yet..." *Sariah finished*

Sariah: "Brilliant!"

Kat: "YAY!!!" ^___________________________^

Sariah, Kat, and Sukyo looked for Alexa in bushes, trees, and even a lake, but they still couldn't find her.

Kat, Sariah, and Sukyo: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *running out of a cave frantically into safety*

Sukyo: "DUDE, WHAT THE FECK WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!" O.O!!!

Sariah: o.O!!! "I DON'T KNOW, BUT WE'RE NOT GOING BACK IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kat: "DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS COVERED IN POODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" O_O!!!

Sukyo: "WHAT KIND OF FOREST IS THIS?!?!?!"

It took them a few minutes to..... uhh, collect themselves.

Sukyo: "Where is she, we can't find her anywhere!" >.<

Kat: O.O;;;

Sariah: *thinks* "Oh, I know! *coughs a little, then put her hands over her mouth on each side so her voice would echo better* HELLO, HIEI! WHAT'S THAT, YOU WANT TO TALK TO ALEXA, WELL I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS BUT-"

Alexa: *falls out of a tree landing on her head* "I'm right here Hiei and I- ...HEY! Where is Hiei?!"

Sukyo: "What, you're not happy to see "us"?"

Alexa: "Of course I am!" ^___^

Sariah: "Hey little Alexa, do you want to go to a costume party with us and everyone else on Halloween night?"

Alexa: "I'D LOVE TO!!!" ^_______________^

Sariah: "You had sugar today, didn't you?" -.o;

Kat: "I know I did!!!" ^_______________________^

Alexa: "NO!!! ^__^ I mean, no..."

Sukyo: "coughliarcough"

Alexa: "What?" ^^

Sukyo: "Nothing!" ^-^

=M=E=A=N=W=H=I=L=E=

Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama: *singing*
~"In the dark with the music on
Wishing I was somewhere else
Taking all your anger out on me, somebody help
I would rather rot alone
Then spend a minute with you
I'm gone, I'm gone

And you can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is all your fault

How could you, how could you, how could you hate me?
When all I ever wanted to be was you?
How could you, how could you, how could you love me?
When all you ever gave me were open wounds?

Downstairs the enemy sleeps
Leaving the T.V. on
Watching all the dreams we had turn into static[static]
Doesn't matter what I do
Nothing's gonna change
I'm never good enough

And you can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is all your fault

Tell me why you broke me down and betrayed my trust in you
I'm not giving up, giving in, when will this war end?
When will it end???

And you can't stop me from falling apart
And you can't stop me from falling apart
And you can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is all your fault!"~
(A/N: Skillet ROCKS!!! This song is "Open Wounds" by Skillet!!! ^^)

Sukyo: "Hey guys, nice tune!" ^_^

Kurama: "Thank you. Before you came we already finished Wild Wind, Our Season, My Friends Over You, Me Against The World, and we just now finished Open Wounds."

Alexa: *pops up* "Hewwo! How's it going?!" ^^

Kurama: "Good, thanks."

Yusuke: "So you guys finally found her, I see."

Sariah: "Yeah, and she said she'll go!" ^_^

Yusuke: "See Hiei, I told you we weren't lying to you!" *smiles big*

Kurama: *smiling too* "You shouldn't doubt us, Hiei."

Hiei: "Hn." -.-*

Sukyo: "So, it's set. We're all going to the party on Halloween night!" ^_^

Alexa: "Yay!" ^___________^

Sariah: "You had sugar..." -.-;

Kat: *sneaks up behind Yusuke and whispers in his ear* "Monkeys..."

Yusuke: O.O! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FREAK, MAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Kat: ^^ "MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY!
MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ^_______________________________________________________________^

Yusuke: "SHUT UP!!!" >.<***

Everyone: O.o!!!

=TBC=

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ash/ YYHGirl/ SilverWhiteWolf: "Man, I really like this chapter! I don't know why, I just do!" ^^

Kurama: o.O "I can't believe you made Yusuke be attacked by monkeys..."

Ash: "Believe it!" ^-^

Yusuke: *busts the door down, and is still all torn up from the.. incident* "YOU MADE ME BE ATTACKED BY MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" >.< *points at Ash*

Ash: O.O!!! "HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!!" *grabs Kurama's hand and starts running away*

Yusuke: "GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *chases*

Kurama and Ash: *running away in fear from the evil, killer Yusuke dude* "PLEASE REVIEW!!!" O.O!