Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Things Change ❯ New chap. 7. Not the same as the other one. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Millie: Ok I want to tell every body that I deleted the old chapter 7 and replaced it with this one! ^_^
Black: Hn. Baka perfectionist.
Millie: -___- No. I just don't want people to think I suck.
Black: You don't.
Millie: *rolls eyes* whatever. So, this one is different so forget about the old one. Hehe.
Hiei: Bakas.
Black: I AM SMART!!! >_< She might not be but I am.
Millie: >_< I am too smart.
Black: *laughs*
Millie: Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Whatever. Enjoy. I own nothing but me. ^_^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
“I hope you like your new room.” Sarah heard as she was slipping back into consciousness. “It took me mere minutes to find the most perfect, grungiest cell for you, baka.”
Her expression contorted to a look of confusion mixed with hope.
`No. It can't be.' She thought to herself.
“Oh but it is Sparky.” Her eyes widened as she forced herself up off the floor and onto her feet only to see me at the door of her cell. I was standing with me feet shoulder width apart and my arms folded. I had on a pair of dark denim jeans, and a red fitted shirt with a black fitted jacket to match. I wore along with it my katana belted to my hip, a belt of daggers and a machine gun strapped to my back for easy access. I had my natural icy blue hair and sky blue eyes with the sea green rings.
“I don't believe this charade for a minute you ass hole. Show me who you really are.”
“Oh you don't believe me?” I asked her. I laughed at her stupidity and she just stared at me like this was all a joke and she was just waiting for me to change into someone she thought was more powerful.
“Go ahead. Show me who you really are.” She said quite annoyed that I had just stood and done nothing.
“You know this really hurts me Sarah. I thought you were smarter than that.”
“I don't believe you.” She replied through gritted teeth.
“Do I have to send you memories of us to show that I am telling the truth?” I smirked as if I had all the knowledge I needed.
“Go ahead. You don't have any.” I channeled my mind quickly and sent flashes of all the memories we had. Us hanging out at the mall, at the temple. Even the day she told all of us about what had happened to her when she was younger. Her head was now in pain with all the power and truths that I had swarmed her mind with.
“No-…No. This can't be happening. You would never do this to me.” She tried to convince herself it was all a lie.
“Friends, what can I say? They all let you down some way or another. That's just the way it is. You can never trust anyone. Isn't that your motto? Trust no one.” I smirked.
“But you? I-I thought you were LOYAL. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEW.” She tried to get free of the newly noticed restraints around her ankles and kill me but it was hopeless.
“Awe, well if it makes you feel any better I was on your side right to the very point your family was killed.” Her eyes widened. “Sorry to leave you so soon and miss out on the fun but I have to jet. You know how it is.” I waltzed down the hall and out the door I cam in from.
“That fucking bitch. I'll KILL HER!!!” She yelled and started to cry. All of a sudden she felt her mind being invaded.
`Onna?' It was Hiei.
`Hiei? Where is Melissa?'
`I don't know. She wasn't here when we all woke up. But never mind her. Are you ok?' He asked her, worried but not showing it.
`I'm fine. They haven't done anything to me yet except keep me in this shit hole of a cell.' She started to walk around the cell, investigating ever nook and cranny she could use to escape. She needed to devise a plan to get out undetected by anyone until she was safe.
`Onna what are you doing?' He asked her.
`I am trying to find a way out of this awful place. I'm not just going to sit around while they try and take advantage of me.' She replied. Hiei chuckled a bit at her ability to be stubborn and determined, like him, in situations like these.
`That's my little fire kitsune. Well that BAKA Genkai confined us all to her temple at ten so I couldn't some and get you from that jackass on my own.' Sarah was still looking around the room but she heard every word he said
`That's sweet Hiei. I love you.' She retorted with her sincerest voice. `I hope to see you soon.'
`I love you too Onna. Don't worry you will.' And with that the connection was lost. She was still looking around closely at the walls and the floors of the cell when she saw that there was a big notch in one of the bars. A light bulb went off in her head and she tried to form fire balls in her hands but was unable to.
~What the hell?~ She thought to herself.
“DAMMNIT!!!!” She yelled. She had figured out what happened. “She fucking blocked my powers that cowardly bitch.”
She sat down on the cold grimy ground and thought for moment of what she was going to do to me after she escaped. She was in mid thought when she heard a loud bang as the chamber door was slammed closed. She turned her head only to see a large demon the size of a boulder. He was blazing red with three horns atop his head. He wore nothing but a pair of black raggedy pants and was carrying a whip in one hand and a dagger in the other.
“What the fuck do you want baka?” She yelled.
“Watch your tongue fire kitsune.” He rapidly walked toward her and a gross satisfying smile crossed his face. “Let's get to the real fun shall we?”
“Oh? And what is that? You gonna beat me until I am nothing? Hn. Typical. Is that all you moronic demons can think of?” She rolled her eyes as if she was superior to them, that of which she was.
“You know more than we thought. You've gotten smarter than the last time we saw you Sarah.” He was no normal demon and she could feel it. He possessed a strange energy that she could not place.
“Who are you?” She had a look of wonderment in her eyes.
“You don't remember?” He asked her.
She though long and hard but couldn't put the name to the face. She was sorting through every memory she ever had while she was with that wimp of a man Pandoramine Mychelle and finally she placed him in her category of her horrible past that she tried so hard to keep to herself and even block from her own mind.
“You.” She replied with a grimace on her face.
“Ah now we are getting somewhere. I know I wasn't a big part of your life but I did leave my mark.” Just as he said that she pulled up the sleeve of her shirt only to reveal the mark that she had spent all those times in the bathroom trying to cover up. A mark similar to mine that symbolized that she was his forever. All of a sudden a flash of that night invaded her mind, the smoldering brander, the burning smell of her flesh being singed, the laughter of the handler of what gave her pain. She hadn't even wanted it to happen. All she wanted was to be a free individual that just happened to have a ruling boyfriend, not a boyfriend that had a controlling complex.
“So glad of you to cringe at the thought of me.” He smiled.
“I can't wait until I get my hands on you.” She glared at him and her lips curled up into a scowl.
“Huh. And how can you do that? You're chained if you haven't noticed.”
“You can't be that stupid Brigman. You were sent here to mentally and physically torture me, no? Hn. That means you have to come to me soon or you will have to perish just like all the others.” His eyes widened but he wasn't scared of her. He thought that she was had gotten weaker ever since she left. I mean there was no way she could've gotten the same brutal training while she was gone as she did when she was there with Master Mychelle. Obviously he was wrong. You see the fact of the matter was that she had gotten even better while she was with us. He stayed his ground and whipped her in the back from where he was. She did nothing, didn't scream, didn't wince, she didn't show even the littlest hint that she was hurt in the least. This angered Brigman fiercely and he would not stand for it. He advanced very little toward her and whipped her again, this time using all of his strength. Still nothing.
“Why won't you scream, you whore?” He yelled and hit her again. To his surprise she leapt up and kicked him the groin. He winced loudly in pain and she stole his dagger that he had brought along with him and deeply sliced his stomach causing his insides to come tumbling out and onto the floor. She watched in pure joy as his life slowly dissipated into nothing. In no time his body fell to the floor and she stole the whip also and wrapped it around the old bars of the cell. She pulled them as tightly as she could and tried to bend them together to create a gap big enough for her to slide through and gain access to the rest of the ancient dungeon. She used as much strength as she cold without wiping herself out but was unsuccessful.
“Shit fuck dammnit.” She broke down and began to cry. “Stop. I can do this.” She reassured herself. “I just have to focus. Remember Hiei's words. It's all in my mind. I have to see him again.”
She thought about him and how much she loved him and how she would never be happy again if something ever happened to him. She got up and tried again with the bars. She was about to give up for the second time when soon enough the bars collapsed before her. She heart flipped inside her and she quietly slipped through the bars and walked down the small hallway and to the door. She looked out the mini door window and saw that there were two guards watching the door and had with them their axes and guns.
“Hn. This will be a piece of cake.” She said to herself.
“What was that?” One of them asked the other. She quickly covered her mouth and smirked; she wanted to sneak up on them.
“I didn't hear anything. Maybe you should see Master Michokima. She is a spell caster she could help you.”
“You mean that Melissa girl? Hn. I don't trust women with that shit.”
“Then go ahead and die. Not like I care or anything.” His eyes began tearing up.
`Oh come ON!!! These two fags are guarding a prisoner cell and they are crying over shit?' She was amazed. `Hn. Should've known they were. Mychelle is horrible at choosing his protective armies. That's why I did it all the time.'
“You know I love you but I just don't trust women like that. Especially not her. I mean once she sees that I am not at my post she will bitch me out and beat me up.”
Sarah rolled her eyes and busted the door open. They both fell over and tried to snap back up to their feet in time but weren't fast enough. She slit both their throats and they slammed to the ground.
“Fatasses.”
“What is all that damn noise?” She heard me yell. She heard me feet coming across the room and to the door. She quickly ran forward and down the hall. I came out and saw that the guards were dead.
“FUCK!!!” She heard me yell. “I knew I should've picked the guards dammnit.” I ran into the dungeon area to make sure if she had gotten away or not. I walked in and saw the truth that she had also killed Brigman too.
“I knew it. I fucking knew it.” I said bringing my arms out and back to my sides. “Fucking Mychelle. He's such a dumbass. I knew I should've taken over this mission but nooooooo….shit.” I walked out and back into my office and called the dog caretakers.
“Yeah let them loose. She couldn't have gotten far.” I slammed the phone down and ran down the hall and past her unknowingly. She ran out as well once I was out of sight and hearing range.
“Ok now what smart one?” She asked herself. She tried to think of the floor plan of the temple and could only remember little bits and pieces, I mean she hadn't been there for years and didn't care to remember anyway. She kept going straight until she heard more demons and the sound of dogs barking and snarling in every direction.
`Fuck.' She said to herself. She ran into my office and shut the door and locked it. She looked around and remembered when that room used to be her best friends office. She missed her. Pandoramine had her killed the next few months he realized they were friends and was so controlling she didn't want her to even have friends in the first place. To him if she needed someone to talk to then it should be him and no one else. She scowled at how much the room had changed. The dogs had soon passed her and did not follow her sent well at all.
“Dumbass dogs.” She said, again to no one. She quietly opened the door and walked out as soon as she thought it was safe to. I was at the end of the hall with a dog of my own.
“There she is.” I called to the others. She whipped her head around to see me and ran for her life….literally. She was trapped in a corner but then ran through my office and through the door on the other side that led to a different hallway. She ran as fast as she could when she got clotheslined by a protruding sign and was now bleeding from her forehead. She felt the wound and just pushed it aside in her mind as if it was nothing. She jumped to her feet and ran into another room. It was dark and no lights were on. She fumbled around the door and found the lock and locked herself in. She turned around and leaned on the door. She took a deep breath and tried to stay calm when she smelled a familiar scent similar to her own but a bit different, more manly. She quickly felt around the wall and flipped the switch to turn on the lights.
“So nice of you to join me lover.” She heard behind her.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: I'll be back soon today with the next chapter. It will be 7 pages so read again later. ^_^
Black: Finally. Damn.
Millie: READ!!! >_< Bye I have somewhere to be.
Black: Psssssssh. Where do you have to go.
Millie: >_>..<_<… Away from here. My sister is kicking me off.
Kurama: Well R&R everyone! ^_^