Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Grandmother's house we go! ❯ Meeting the Yu Yu gang ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

RECAP!!

"Hey! You! What are you doing on my property! I don't even know you!!" shouted an old lady. "Aw! You mean you don't even know your own loving granddaughter?" you asked innocently.

"What?" asked the old lady "I have no granddaughter!" "Uh... yes you do! Remember, Phi's & Len's kid?"

"Who?" "Phyllis & Leonard?? Your daughter and her husband? Heloooo??!!"

"I have no idea who Phyllis and Len are!" said the old woman irritably.

"HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED!!"

The old woman just cocked and eyebrow at you. "How old are you?" she asked. "I am exactly 19 years of age!" "Well, that explains it then," she said

"I inherited this place from my sister when she died 15 years ago. She must be your grandmother."

"Oh," you said, "I understand. So, that makes you my aunt, great aunt."

"Yes, I guess it does. But that still doesn't explain why you are here!!" the old woman said.

"Well, I am (YOUR NAME HERE!!) and I was evicted from my building and came here to stay with my Oh-so-wonderful grandmother. If she would have me, that is."

"Well, she's dead so go away. I have enough people here as it stands."

"Whaaaa??!! Where am I supposed to go then??" you said with big, watery eyes"

"I don't know and I don't care," she said and started back.

"Now, Genkai," said the boy who you had first seen, ", she is your only living relative and she needs a place to stay… and we can't forget who she is."

Genkai looked at you for a moment, sighed and said "fine, you can stay here BUT only if you promise to behave, not make a mess, and do whatever you're told."

"Oh, don't listen to the old hag!!" said a boy who had pushed Genkai out of the way so he could talk to you. "I do none of that stuff and I'm still here!!"

"Not for long dimwit!" said Genkai lifting herself off the ground. =

And the two got into a heated battle while everyone else watched while eating popcorn.

And that is how you came to live at Genkai's big ass garage!!

Sorry it's so short again, but I didn't really feel like typing so I just did a little bit and decided to update sooner rather than later. Did that sentence make sense?? Ah, who cares! I'm off to have a nice big glass of water!!

Toodle-oo!!