Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tossed and Found: REVERSED! ❯ Chapter 1: Go-Fish ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Tossed and Found: Reversed


Rating: PG
Pairing: None
Summary: In a world where Hiei wins a game of Go-Fish and somehow manages to lose at the same time. Let's follow him as he attempts to raise a baby Kurama.
Disclaimer: Not Mine




Chapter 1: Go-Fish.

Hiei stared in contempt across the table at the demon that cowered there. "Hn. You lose, you die." Evil glinted in the fire demons red eyes. "Unless you have something left to bet."

The demon's purple eyes widened in fear. "I have nothing left to bet!"

Hiei smirked in a deadly way that caused his fangs to glint. "That, my friend is where you're wrong. You came here with a cocooned... something. What was it? I want it."

The demon gave a shocked gasp, before a strange calculating gleam entered his previously frightened eyes. "Uh sure! Take it!" He shoved a small green leafy cocoon-ish thing at Hiei and ran off, muttering something that sounded like: "Sucker!" under his breath.

Two seconds later, he exploded. "Good riddance!" Hiei snorted, lowering his hand.

Then, his red eyes lowered themselves to his new cocoon-ish thing. "What are you?" He wondered, poking it dubiously.

The cocoon twitched and jumped away three feet.

Hiei was definitely curious now; he got to his feet and followed the madly bouncing leaf-ish thing. "Hey!" He shouted, not caring that everybody in the Go-Fish hall was now staring at him. "Come back here!"

He ended up chasing the strangely fast bouncing... thing into a large and vicious forest. And then, up a tree. And then back down the tree. And then into a pond, where the thing sunk, much like a rock.

Hiei dove in after it, and also sank, while muttering to himself: "I hate water."

He finally retrieved the cocoon, receiving a lung-full of water for his trouble. Then, while muttering obscenities under his breath, he made his way back to his current habitat, a tree with a hole where he could place the bundle without worrying that it would bounce away into the night, never to be seen again.

"I'll open it in the morning," He yawned, strangely exhausted by the evening's activities. He reclined back on the branch, covering the hole with his one hundred and twenty degrees body, and closed his eyes -- sinking into sleep almost immediately.


==================================


Hiei: *stares* what happened? I though TaF was dead!

Kurama: *glowers* I hate being a muse.

Hiei: oh well. At Least I'm older this time. I call the shots!



AN> REVIEW!