Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped between two girls. ❯ Chased and upsidedown ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

All of the guests turned their heads and faced the two girls that had just come out of hiding.

"Hey! There they are!"

"Kuwabara I think we get that!"

Kitty sweat dropped at the boys stupidity and shook her head lightly, "Baka..." she mumbled under her breath.

By now Kurama and Hiei were sizing the two girls, looking them over as though trying to judge what their next move would be.

"Otay! Enough with the starring please!" Heather shouting as she glared at Hiei and Kurama.

"Heather don't yell!" Kitty shouted at her telepathically.

"Look, I'll watch Hiei and Yusuke, you lead Baka over there and Kurama away, got it?"

"Okay…" Kitty grew a wide grin on her face as she began to run in the opposite direction of the group, leaving her friend on her own.

"Hey! Where's she going?" Kuwabara shouted as he watched kitty's retreating back move farther and farther away.

"Hn…" Hiei got a small smirk on his face as he disappeared from his spot off to the side under a tree.

"Looks like your plans are over…" Yusuke said with a victorious grin plastered on his face.

Kurama, although Hiei was already after Kitty, also ran after her.

"Hey where are you going?" Kuwabara shouted after him and quickly followed in Kurama's footsteps.

"Bye, bye!" Heather said cheerily as she disappeared from view leaving a rather confused Yusuke standing where he had been.

"What just happened?" He asked himself dumbly. Heather, however, in a few moments returned with a struggling Hiei who was caught up in bright orange rings that wrapped around him preventing him from escaping.

Kitty rushed through the heavily wooded area with Kurama directly behind her and a lagging Kuwabara still following behind.

"Great…just have to loose them…" Kitty mumbled as softly under her breathe as she could. She took a sharp turn to the right but to no avail, Kurama followed easily. Then Kitty jumped over a bush and quickly ducked under a tree branch. She looked over her shoulder to behind herself; Kurama was still fast on her trail, and kitty could see a fading orange color.

"I'm loosing the baka…" She turned back to face the front only to see a vine heading right for her, "Oh shit…" Kitty muttered as she tried to dodge the vine. Unfortunately, Just as she was about to be in the clear, the vine wrapped itself around her ankle and yanked her up in the air upside down. In the process of it, Kitty had closed her eyes shut.

"It seems you aren't able to run now miss." A soft and gentle, yet still mysterious, voice sounded through kitty's ears making her slowly open her eyes. At first it seemed like a blur of red shades but then as her vision cleared she saw Kurama standing there upside down.

"Your upside down…" She mumbled.

"No, I believe you are mistaken, you see you are the one that is upside down." He spoke and Kitty looked up and saw the vine still wrapped securely around her ankle as she quickly reached up and held the hem of her shirt.

"Oh, yeah…" She mumbled again and started to struggle to get released from the vine. Kurama stood there and watched as Kitty attempted to get free.

`Maybe…' kitty thought as she summoned her spirit blades and tried to cut the vine with her free hand, but she was moving around too much and missing the vine rather badly. "Damn it…"

"I'll let you down if you promise not to run…" By now Kuwabara has just gotten there and was panting trying to catch his breath. Kitty stayed silent as she stopped struggling. The blood as rushing to her head and her face was starting to show signs of it. Her dull gray eyes were looking at Kurama from her position and her thigh length hair was touching the ground now. Her eyes shifted from Kuwabara to Kurama.

"If not then I am afraid I will have to use force, the decision is yours."

An expression of thought crept onto Kitty's face, "If I promise, then I will have to keep it. But if I don't, I don't know what he will do to get me to agree…Also Heather won't agree to anything until I get back…"

Kuwabara walked up to Kitty looking her up and down, "Not bad…"He mumbled. This `compliment' made a look of pure disgust replace the look of thought on Kitty's face and all her thoughts where now erased except for wanting to kill Kuwabara.

"I promise now let me down!" She shouted and shot a look of daggers at Kuwabara.

"Alright…" Kurama answered, unsure, and slowly lowered her to the ground. As soon as the vine released her ankle, she jumped to her feet and started to chase Kuwabara. His eyes widened and he quickly started to race in the opposite direction back towards where Hiei, Yusuke, and Heather were left. Kurama followed after the two of them that were playing a game of, `Kitty must kill the mouse.'

"Come back here right now!" Kitty shouted and continued to run.