Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped between two girls. ❯ No...that can't be.... ( Chapter 30 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

( A/N: I am so sorry, it's just…school like always. Teachers have us reading this bunny book AKA Watership Down and it is extrememly time consuming and then I have Math which I am, at the moment not understanding at all… *sighs* so I am sorry that I have been neglecting all of this I suppose I continue to forget about it…usually some one reminds me but all of my friends and myself have been off and no one has been reminding me… so please, don't hate me for it if it completely sucks right now as I study for a Science test that I have tomorrow…and write this because I feel as though I have let every one who reads this down in a manner…)
 
It's been three days since the shattered window incident had happened. So far Kitty had only been locked up in dark room, cold slimy bricks surrounded her, walls, floor and even the ceiling that hung above her. A cold draft constantly hung in the air while rain, at the moment, poured in through the bars in the window and lightning streaked the sky followed by loud claps of thunder as loud as an audience.
 
`Damn it…why did this happen…I still don't know where the hell I am…' Kitty thought bitterly to herself as she lay upon a thin mattress on a poor, raggedy bed. Only one blanket was covering her and she was cuddling it close trying to conceal any warmth that she could from the bitter cold that nipped at any bare skin that was above the covering.
 
`How could I have been kidnapped? I let my guard down…' Everything at that moment started to flood back to her like every day since she had been there, how she was snatched away from Kurama, her eyes covered by a cold hand. All she could hear was the rather angry sounding voice of Kurama as he demanded the release of her. Though there was no such luck as a familiar, smooth voice retorted back to him. `No, I warned her to stay away from you…she didn't listen and now, now she must pay the price.' Kitty repeated that in her head, her voice over the guys that had spoken both speaking in unison.
 
She laid there staring up at the stone ceiling above her for what seemed like an eternity but was only an hour as everything replayed over in her mind, the scent of calming roses before it all before it quickly changed to harsh scents of blood, rust, and slime. Though, now she always smelled those harsh scents.
 
While all of her thinking had happened the same, cloaked demon from the past three days had come, looked into her cell and then left seeing that his captured victim was still alive.
 
`You know…I wish I could just slit his throat…man, next time he opens that cell he's going to wish he never stepped foot near me…' Kitty mentally and evilly laughed to herself imagining the dead corpse that could lay on the floor in front of her, blood spilt every where.
 
A while more passed as Kitty idly stared up, eyes being lost, distant, and glassy with nothing going through her mind and nothing passing her lips. Though her thoughts were once again interrupted as some one walked in; this one seemed different from the normal guards that entered the premises.
 
`Hmm…odd the energy is familiar in a way…' Her head slowly tilted as the sound of metal against metal rang through her ears. There she saw a person, dressed in a black cloak that concealed their face while they opened the door. A smirk passed Kitties lips.
 
“Come…” The visitor happened to be a man, from the sounds of the voice, though it echoed and made it quite difficult for Kitty to distinguish the gender from it but something told her that it was indeed a male.
 
“And if I don't?” Just had she had finished her sentence, however, she had regretted it a bit as she was suddenly forced to her feet and flung to the mans side, arms held forcefully down at her side from an unseen force as well as he body which moved along side the man as he began to walk. It was like everything was against her will; she had no control over the motions of her body.
 
“Then I shall have to use force…” He stated as the door swung open and the two of them walked in, door slamming behind them.
 
“Yeah, I can see that…” The hall way they where walking down was much different from where she had just been, wooden flooring covered in a nice velvet red carpet. The walls were a deep blood red color that shaded the entire walls that, as Kitty looked up, seemed endless to her eyes. Also, cheery wood doors hid rooms from the two of them.
 
“In here…” She looked at him as he spoke but then followed him into a dark, rather blank looking room which consisted of nothing but a small pond in the center and a few candles on the walls and in the corners to light up the room.
 
The two of them walked calmly over to the pond, mist flowing out all over it though the direct center was clear as day as though a mirror, though, as she looked in she couldn't see a refection, nothing but a blank area where you could see the bottom of the pond.
 
`What the…' Kitty asked as the stranger looked at her.
 
“You wouldn't stay away from him…and this is what you get from going anywhere near Youko Kurama.”
 
Kitty tensed just the mentioning of his name, of that incident three days ago made a small shiver run up her spine.
 
“What are you talking about…?” She eyed him suspiciously as the words came from her mouth.
 
“Yes, I believe you know what I am speaking of…do you actually think that he wouldn't leave you the moment he knew you were gone… Have you not wondered why he hasn`t come for you? Or even your friend Heather or the other spirit detectives at that?”
 
This only made Kitty tense up more. She had thought of that only a day ago, yesterday, when she hadn't even had a little sign from any one that they were looking for her. Not even a telepathic message from Hiei or Heather.
 
“Well shall we see what your so called friends are up too…?” The sound in his voice, it was like any one could even hear the smirk that was probably showing on his face at that moment.
 
“Why would you show me that?”
 
“To prove to you…your better off leaving them all behind…” and with that the stranger moved a hand and pointed to the middle of the lake where an image slowly appeared. There Kitty could see Kurama, Heather, Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara all laughing happily with no worries. However, Kitty's eyes widened as she looked up who came up and wrapped her arms tightly around Kurama smiling widely. That person happened to be Kristen ( I think that was her name… >< )
 
“Why hello there…” Kurama stated as he titled his head and kissed her lightly.
 
“Hi…” She said and kissed him quickly back tightening her hold.
 
“So what shall we do today buddy?” Heather asked as she walked over and put her arm on Kristen's shoulder in a friendly way as the two of them smiled at each other.
 
“Yeah, what?” Yusuke added it and with that Kitty looked away from the screen just in time to hear laughter come through her ears. The stranger glanced at her before looking at the screen.
 
“Well I had something planned for me and Kurama's date today…” Kristen stated. This had gone on for about five minuets, everything happened so fast and every one sounded so happy, even looked happy to Kitty whenever she would look at the screen. Smiling happy faces, all of that with the absence of herself, tears threatening her eyes the more that it played in the pool till she could take it no longer. She ran, ran straight out of the door and back in the direction of her cell not knowing where else to go.
 
“Heh…perfect…” The cloaked figure stated as the image disappeared once he knew that Kitty was out of earshot.
 
“Did everything go according to plan, brother,” Asked a smooth, seductive like voice as the owner of it stepped into the room through the door. The heavy scent of lilacs soon invaded the room as out stepped a girl wearing a uniform much like Kitty's while she attended Kurama school. In fact this was no ordinary person in that school.
 
“Yes Kristen, it is…I believe that she believed all of that…”
 
“Good…maybe now she will be out of my way from what I have so long desired…” A wide smirk formed on her glossed slips as her eyes seemed to light up at the response. Thunder sounded in the background, making it seem as though the walls shook at the rumble.
 
(Well that is it…it sucks I know and yeah….studding at the same time but oh well, I hope that you review because that seems to remind me to update >< so yeah…heh…what a retard I am…and again, I am sorry for taking so long once again. )