Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped between two girls. ❯ Yours...? ( Chapter 33 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(hey...alright here I go...not updating again...how stupid can I get you know? well I guess with all the summer's out and me not really being all the memory kinda person spaced on the story...and well I sort of am just an idiot in general...I just got another review that [I THANK THAT PERSON SO MUCH] reminded my about the fanfiction...though my word is sort of BROKEN I will use WORDPAD so please excuse any spelling errors seeing as I am a COMPLETE and TOTAL idiot when it comes to spelling and or typing...also on my Otaku [not that any of you really care] I wont be posting anymore art seeing as some people continually keep downgrading the art there. My user name is FallingTears27 if you guys want to downgrade it more since the art completely sucks ass...and my web site I put NON ANIME art on it and I am still wondering what the hell I am going to do with that site... it's... http://www.freewebs.com/fallingtears27/ and am I stalling or am I stalling? >< man i am such a baka....anyway...so yeah here i should get on with the story...or atleast try to seeing as KITTY WON"T GET BACK ON AIM...-_- brb means Be RIGHT Back...not take 50 millions years.... ::sighs:: Heather, Heather...calm down...okay HERE i go...OH! and i won second place in the independant art show at school! ^^ made me uber happy!)

Everyone stared at Kitty pinning Kristen down in amazement, they were so happy to see her alive and still fighting.

"Ello!" Heather shouted in a bit of an airheaded manner and waved though Yusuke slapped her hand as she did, signalling her to stop.

"Kitty, are you alright?" Kurama asked as he looked at her in a bit of a concerened manner.

"Oh yeah i'm f-"

"Get off of me you bitch!" Kristen shouted and shoved Kitty off of her while she was in her state of happiness. Roughly, Kitty landed on the ground on her butt with the slightest wince on impact.

"This is not good..." Ryan muttered to himself as he started to quickly jog down the stairs at a rather quick and light footed pace. Heather, Hiei and Yusuke all looked up at him as he moved while Kurama rushed over to see if Kitty was alright. Kuwabara, however, didn't know which way to look or run so he stood there before also looking up at Ryan.

"Oww...pain in the ass...literally..." Kitty mumbled as she stood up with a bit of help from Kurama, whom had come over to her side while putting away his rose whip. "Thanks..."

"Your welcome..." He replied as he looked her over a bit as though he was checking for any injuries that she may have. Except for a few scratches and bruises, she seemed mildly alright in her perspective.

'There are no major wounds thankfully...Now to just get her out of here...We'll explain everything to her once this is all through...' Kurama glanced over at the rest of the gang whom where in fighting positions as was Ryan, whom help a dagger tight in his left hand.

'They're all anticipating a fight...both sides..' the red headed boy looked at Kitty as he noticed her move through the corner of his eyes. She, too, had gotten into a defensive fighting position and was just about ready for any fight that was to come. 'Even Kitty...' Kurama's eyes shifted to Kristen, whom then pulled out a set of throwing stars.

"So you think you can take MY Shuiichi away from me?" She shouted while glaring at Kitty a bit.

"Your's? Psh yeah right...like he would even go for a bimbo slut such as yourself...don't make me laugh..." Kitty let out a small smirk that looked as though she was challangeing the blonde haired girl standing across from her.

"Slut?" Kristen managed to ask through gritted teeth. Kurama took a step back from the fight, as though knowing that it was Kitty's fight not his own.

'It's hers...Mine is with Ryan...' A few moments after he had stepped away from the two glaring girls, the fight finally broke out between them. kicks anc punches where given from both party's though, Kristen was more concerned with the stars that where in her hand as she threw a few at Kitty.

'She thinks that will stop me?' and with that Kitty summoned a rather large energy ball and they continued the fight.

Meanwhile, Ryan had begun to fight Heather and the rest of them. Heather had her double sided sickle ready for an attack, Hiei had his sword, Kurama with his spirit sword, and Yusuke was ready with his fist and spirit gun. Every one was moving so fast as Kurama carefully made his way into the battle against Ryan.

"Finally," Yusuke dodged a punch from Ryan and continued to speak as Heather was then thrown into a wall, leaving a dent in the stone pattern, "You decided to help out Kurama.

"Yes..." He reached into his hair with a hand while dodging an attack and pulled out a blood red rose, soon turning it into his infomous rose whip. As he did Hiei fell out of the fight to see if Heather was alright, though she had not moved since she has made impact with the wall.

"Yusuke, Kuwabara..." Kurama started as he glanced from the two of them, to Hiei and Heather and then to Ryan. The four fighters all landed, each on their own side and in defensive positions. Ryan was heaving a bit from moving so fast attempting to hit them all and battle them all at once.

"Yeah?" Kuwabara asked as he took a deep breath.

"Go and help Hiei with Heather...I will handle this battle..." Kurama's voice was calm as he glared the slightest bit towards Ryan whom just stood there smirking slightly.

"You sure?"

"Come on Yusuke...This one's his..." Kuwabara said as his sword disapeared. Soon he was dragging Yusuke towards Hiei and the now beaten up wall. The two boys dodged a few energy balls from Kitty's ongoing fight as they made there way over.

"So, You think you can take me on alone?" Ryan questioned with a bit of a challenging smirk as he slunk into a offensive position.

"It shouldn't be difficult..." Kurama retorted as he took a defensive position to oppose Ryan's. Kurama's comment seemed to have gotten offended Ryan as he glared deeply at him. Soon there were two battles happening after Ryan attacked Kurama with the dagger that was still in his hand. Heather had finally come too after smashing her head in the wall quite harshly and sat leaning against Hiei while holding the back of her bleeding head and Yusuke and Kuwabara as well as Hiei where all looking at her as though not sure if she was truely alright as she said she was.

"Look, bashing my head against a wall is normal...Now when i start to blow my brains, assuming i have any, against the cieling, that is when you can worry...." She retorted as she smiled an innocent smile. Yusuke and Kuwabara sweat dropped as Hiei only gave an oh so famous 'Hn...'

"Yeah she's normal..." Yusuke said but soon as inturupted from a dagger just barely missing his head. "HEY! Watch it!" He shouted and the all turned to look at the battles that were going on.

From the looks of things, Kitty was baddly injured in her shoulde from a throwing star tearing at the flash. Her hest heaved as she tried to catch her breathe, as did Kristen's whom looked as though she was just about to fall over from the exaustion as well as blood loss frombeing hit with so many energy balls. While, on the other side of the room, Kurama had only minor cuts and scratches on him while Ryan seemed to have a whip gash across his stomach that was bleeding out rather quickly.

"This shouldn't take too much longer..." Kuwabara mumbled as the four of them just watched as their two friends cotninued to battle on with no mercy what so ever.

"Why don't you just back off and let me keep MY Shuiichi?" Kristen asked. "It would save you your life..."

"Psh...I should be saying that to you!" Kitty shouted a bit frusterated and angry at the fact that the girl before her just called Kurama hers.

'He's mine...wait did i just say that?'

'Yes you did...' Heather stated in her mind.

'Will you stay out of my thoughts?'

'Oh..heh...otay! have fun...!' With that Kitty no longer felt her friend within her thoughts and she dodged a tackle attack from Kristen, this re-starting the fight.

Kurama,whom was now fighting Ryan once again, still happened to be winning and Ryan, loosing quite badly. The blood loss was starting to take a toll on Ryan as it soaked the clothing around his stomach and his eyes sight was begining to become impared from it all.

'Not much longer...he's weakening rather quickly....the sooner they both fall the sooner we can take Kitty home...' Kurama dodged a quick kick from Ryan and went to kick him, knocking him right across the jaw making Ryan's head jerk to the right on impact.

The fights continued until finally, Kurama had gotten a fatel blow to Ryan's neck with his rose whip. Yet Kitty had a bit more trouble but eventually has used a rather high leveled energy ball and hit Kristen square in the back of her head.

'Woah...Dizzy...' Kitty stated as she watched Kristen fall flat on her face on the ground just like her brother though he was in a pool of blood already while a crimson one started to slowly form under Kristen. Kitty and Kurama were both breathing rather harshly as Kuwabara and Yusuke cheered a bit from it all being over and started to rush over to their bleeding and exausted friends. However, they didn't make it in time as Kitty started to sway on her feet, her eyes going a bit distant.

"Kitty?" Kurama asked and started to run over to her. Everything was going to fast in Kitty's eyes, nothing was not moving and just the sight of Kurama running pushed her over the edge and her eyes rolled back before they closed and she started to fall over. Kurama tensed as he got there just in time to catch her in his arms.

"She alright?" Heather asked as she started to get to her feet with the help of Hiei whom seemed to have gotten rather attached to Heather in the time Kitty had not seen them.

Kurama responded while picking Kitty up bridal style, "Yes, she'll be fine...just exhausted..."

"Then lets get back to spirit world and get the hell out of here!" Yusuke shouted and started to walk towards the entrance of the place followed by Yusuke.

"Hn...come on..." Hiei muttered and followed with Heather next to him and Kurama carring Kitty soon feel into step next to the two.

"Are those two alright?" Kurama questioned while looking at Yusuke and Kuwabara walk out looking slightly upset.

"Yeah...they're just mad they didn't get to fight alot...that's all nothing major..." Heather muttered. Kurama nodded and they all continued to journey back.