Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped in the YYH world ❯ How it started ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Sam: She still hasn't come back yet
 
KF5: Do we want her to come back?
 
Sam: Guess not
 
Lara: (comes out of pit looking like the living dead)TAYLOR THAT WAS A MEAN THING YOU DID AND.....
 
KF5:(goes over to radio turns up the volume)
 
Lara: ------------------------- ------------------------ ----------------------- ---------------------- --------------------- -------------------- ------------------- ------------------ ----------------- ---------------- --------------- -------------- ------------- ------------ ----------- ---------- --------- -------- ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
 
Taylor: I think she's done
 
KF5: (lowers volume)
 
Lara:*pant* that wasn't *wheeze* funny
 
Allison: I thought it was
 
Taylor: Same here
 
KF5: Anyway I do not own YYH......yet
 
Katelyn looked up at the clock. It was almost 2:50, on a Friday, and her English teacher forgot about their homework. Things are looking up the brunette thought.
 
Her fingers twiched around her pencil in antisipation and, like everyone else in the class, her eyes were glued to the clock until finally RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG.
 
"Have a good weekend class" the teacher said but Katelyn was already out of that classroom and into the hallway waiting for her friends.
 
"Hey Kate" she heard from down the hallway. She turn towards that direction to see her friend Taylor waving to Katelyn to follow her. Katelyn obeyed and weaved through the crowd towards her friend.
 
"Hi Tay, Where's Al and Lara?" She asked noticing that Tay was alone
 
"Lara had to do some work in band and Al got lost in the crowd of Seniors and should be on her way"
 
Sure enough out of a crowd of Seniors popped Allison complely out of breath
 
"I thought I was going to die of lack of oxygen" she said taking in deep breaths while her two friends laughed
 
"Anyway we should go get Lara now so we can go to the shopping center" Katelyn said
 
Both Allison and Taylor had wide eyes.
 
"Uh Kate the reason we left Lara in the band room is because...."
 
"Sam is following her everywhere" Allison finished Taylor's sentence.
 
"Oh that's bad, but we can't just leave her" Katelyn said with simpathy
 
"Lara told us that she will try to lose her and to meet her at the huge boulder" Taylor responded
 
"Ok lets head out guys" Katelyn said happily as if nothing was going to ruin her weekend. With that the three friends walked out of the school and to the boulder.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&one hour later&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
 
"What is taking her so fricken long" Katelyn growled, tapping her foot
 
"You must be patient Kate" Taylor said "Sam isn't easy to lose"
 
"I know but it didn't take me an hour to lose her"
 
"That's because your stronger than Lara is" Allison said behind her Rurouni Kenshin graphic novel.
 
At that moment they saw a defeated Lara and, much to their dismay, a grinning Samantha.
 
"You couldn't lose her could you Lara?" Taylor whispered to Lara
 
"I've tried everything but she has gotten smarter" She whispered back
 
"Hey Sam what happened to Cassie don't you follow her around any more?" Allison asked
 
"We got into a fight" she replied she looked on the verge of tears.
 
"'Bout what?" Katelyn asked pretending not to be interested
 
"She thinks I'm *sob* annoying" she sobbed
 
"Can't blame her" Allison muttered, which earned her a sharp elbow in the ribs from Lara
 
"Don't worry" Lara said in a comforting voice, "we'll be your friends, right guys?" No one answered. She glared at her three friends and said to Sam, "Well at least I'll be your friend"
 
With that they all walked down to the shopping center. Allison, Katelyn, and Taylor walked into the bookstore, while Sam and Lara went to the shoe store.
 
As soon as they got inside they went straight to the graphic novel section.
 
"YAY they have number 7 of Yu Yu Hakusho" Kate shouted with glee while her friends calmly skimed the shelves for what they were looking for.
 
They walked up to the regiester, payed for the graphic novel, and walked outside to wait for the other two.
 
"Do you know what would be the best thing ever?" Katelyn said to her friends "If the Yu Yu Hakusho world were real"
 
They stared at her for two minuets and started laughing.
 
"Too bad it's never gonna happen" Allison laughed
 
"Yea, that kind of stuff happens only in fanfics" Taylor snickered
 
"I know, but wouldn't it be cool if it did happen?" Katelyn said with starry eyes. "Then I'd meet Hiei and Tay you could meet Kurama"
 
"Kate you dream too much, and I'm telling you right now you'll have better chances at getting struck by lightning four times in a row than getting to the imaginary world of Yu Yu Hakusho" Allison sighed
 
Meanwhile Lara and Sam just came out of the shoe store with bags and bags of shoes.
 
"Why the hell do you need 30 pairs of shoes?" Taylor asked while giving looks of pity towards Lara who was carrying them all.
 
"You can never have enough shoes" Sam squealed "and they are not just for me I got some for you guys to"
 
"Great, thanks" Katelyn said sacasticly
 
"No problem" she smiled. Everyone fell down anime style
 
"Clearly sarcascim is a forign language to you" Allison sighed and walked away.
 
The others followed except for Katelyn because a nearby shop caught her eye.
 
"HEY GUYS!!!!" She shouted to her friends as they turned around to give her their full attention. "COME HERE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!"
 
They walked over and saw what she saw: a weapon's shop. Instantly interested all five of them walk inside.
 
The place wasn't very well kept. It was dim with only a few candles in various places. The shelves were dusty as if it hadn't been touched in years. On top of that it had a musty smell and looked abandoned.
 
"HELLO!!!!" Katelyn yelled to see if anyone owned the place. Her yell echoed back with no response.
 
"Well no one's here let's go" Lara said quickly in a scared voice "I don't like the look of this place"
 
"Aw c'mon Lara nothing ventured nothing gained" Katelyn said while grabbing a candle so she could look around.
 
On the walls and shelves were a various amount of swords, daggers, throwing stars, and other weapons.
 
Allison looked around and her eyes fell upon a handsome sword with a light blue sapphire at the end of the hilt. I wonder how much this cost she thought as she put it back where it was.
 
Taylor looked carefully through the glass display and she spotted a rapier with a yellow gem by the blade.
 
"Wow I've always wanted one of these" Taylor said with stars in her eyes "I wish I could see how it feels"
 
"Your in luck" Katelyn said while taking a bobby pin out of her hair "The queen of lock picking is here"
 
She put the bobby pin in the lock and fiddled around with it until....CLICK.
 
"Here ya go Tay" She said handing her the rapier.
 
"Wow thanks Kate your the best" she said taking the rapier out of her hands.
 
"PUT THAT BACK IT'S NOT YOUR'S" Lara yelled at Taylor
 
"Aww let her hold it, I don't mind" a creepy voice from behind Sam spoke
 
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sam and Lara screamed together.
 
Taylor didn't scream, but in fear she instantly dropped the weapon and Katelyn out of reaction caught the weapon before it hit the ground. Allison just calmly looked to see what the noise was.
 
Out of the doorway an old man with beady eyes walked out into the shop.
 
"Welcome to my humble shop young children how may I help you"
 
"Uhhhh....we were just looking but we have to go soon right guys?" Lara said quickly while tugging on Allison's arm and whispering "c'mon let's go"
 
Allison snatched her arm back "how much is this sword?" She asked the shop owner.
 
"And these other cool weapons" Katelyn asked while holding out the rapier as well as a gold bo staff with rubies on both sides and a bow with an emerald on the top and green painted arrows.
 
"And for this beautiful necklace" Sam squealed while eyeing a necklace with a huge diamond in the center.
 
"OH those aren't for sale" He said quickly in a scared voice.
 
"Why not?" Sam asked while pouting
 
"They're cursed" He answered
 
"C...cursed" Lara said scared
 
"I don't believe in curses now how much is......" Katelyn started but never finished.
 
"Kate that wasn't funny now let's get out of here" Lara said in scared voice at her friend's sudden silence but there was no answer. "Kate?"
 
She turned around and found her friend was missing "Uh Kate" she walked over towards where she was and only found the weapons she was holding.
 
She reached out and touched the bow and arrows and then it suddenly started glowing.
 
Then as if there was a giant vacume she was sucked into the emerald in the bow.
 
"HELP!!!!!!!"
 
Allison ran over to help her but the sapphire in the sword was sucking her in too.
 
"dammit!" she growled and went to the same place her other two friends went
 
"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM OLD MAN!!!!!" Taylor yelled at the old man but as soon as she said it there was another scream by where Sam was.
 
"DAMN!!!!" Taylor yelled as she saw Sam getting sucked into the diamond.
 
However Sam was the least of her worries as she was also getting sucked into the yellow gem of her rapier.
 
As soon as all 5 girls were in the cursed weapons the shop owner quietly put the weapons back in their places and whispered to himself "I warned them"
 
%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^-Kate's P.O.V.-^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%
 
It felt like falling in an endless sea of red. It was almost impossible to breathe. Then suddenly I stopped. I tried to stand up but it seemed like invisible chains were holding me down.
 
The first reasonable thing that came into my mind was that I was dreaming and that I would wake up on the floor of the of the weapon shop. Then I was wondering how I fell asleep. Maybe the shop owner is an evil super villan and was afraid that I would find those weapons had bombs and called out one of his evil asistants to knock me out. Then my friends probaly did one of Charlie's Angel fight scenes and kicked ass. So then I must be in bed right now in my own house. Wow my train of thought can get quite interesting if people heard my thoughts I would go straight to the asylum. I thought while snickering.
 
All of a sudden the invisible chains around me got tighter and started to burn.
 
"Ow" I said between gritted teeth.
 
Above me I saw what looked like a cat except it was glowing red and instantly the chains loosened allowing me to get up.
 
Then the cat that, I think, saved me transformed into a ball of energy and went right inside where my heart was. My vision went hazy and then I fainted.
 
KF5: I'm not going to show what happened to my friends because it's pretty much the same thing except instead of a cat they'll become whatever creature that I put in the last chapter
 
Lara: (reads last chapter) I'M GOING TO BE AN ELF!!!!!!!! THAT'S JUST ABOUT THE LAMEST THING I EVER HEARD!!!!!!!
 
KF5: Fine then I'll make you a mountain troll
 
Lara: I'll shut up now
 
Sam: I'm going to be an angel? (starry eyes)
 
KF5: Uhhh.........yea
 
Sam: YAY!!!! YOUR THE BEST KF5!!!!! (hugs KF5)
 
KF5: AHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!!!
 
Taylor: STOP HUGGING HER SAM!!!!!! YOUR GOING TO KILL HER!!!!!!!!
 
Allison: (looks hopeful) Really? Well than keep hugging her Sam
 
Taylor: LET HER GO NOW!!!!!!!
 
Sam: Ok (drops KF5)
 
Allison: Damn
 
KF5: (catches her breath) I *pant* have *pant* such nice *wheeze* friends
 
Taylor: hey I helped you out
 
KF5: I meant the other one
 
Allison: Thank you I try to be as mean as I can
 
KF5&Tay: -_-*
 
KF5: Anyway I'm going to bring some people from different animes to and I need suggestions from you the reviewers so if you want me to bring in anyone tell me the person and what anime they're from and I'll bring them in I won't update until I get at least one review like this
 
Lara: Isn't that a bit strict
 
KF5: Nope
 
Lara: -_-*
 
KF5: Later