Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trust Or Betrayal ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kunnichiwa People or whenever you are reading this, this is my newest fanfic called Trust or Betrayal I hope you like it I find it better then my other one's well here it goes.

Parings: Kurama x Nymphadora (OOC) (Nymph-a-Dora)

Disclaimer: Don't Yu-Yu Hakusho or any of its characters!

~Prologue~

Traffic…

A lot of traffic…

Too much traffic…

Enough Traffic…

It was midnight; he sat in his 2004 Mazda Speed MX5 not moving for about 20 minutes. He couldn't take it anymore, he needed to get home, He was on a time schedule, and he wants to get home.

In the next 20 minutes road was clear, he speed up.

"Damn finally, born free!"

He turned up his radio and was going over the speed limit 45. He kept increasing hid speed every 5 minutes by 10. He speed over a red light, and couldn't stop.

His breaks didn't come into commission, with his actions to step on the breaks.

-BANG-

The 2004 Mazda Speed MX5 crashed into a 2001 Civic.

Both Drivers were rushed to Hatoyama Hospital, where both have been treated for serious injuries.

The driver of the 2001 Civic made it out alive but the driver of the Mazda did not.

Sadly for him, he left behind a wife and an unborn child.

-5 years Later-

It was a nice summer day in Tokyo, Japan the wind blow the direction of the young mother at that age of 23. She sat outside on the chair, thinking that everything is going to be ok.

"Nymphadora, come here please" the young mother said calling out to her 5 year old child.

"Yes mother?" she answered running down the steps coming out of the room.

"Get me some water please, with a lot of ice"

"Ok" Nymphadora said walking into the kitchen, and doing what her mother told her to do, she went back outside and gave her mother the glass of water.

"Thank you"

"No Problem"

Nymphadora walked up the stairs and went back to her room; she turned on her TV, to only to find a show called Inu-Yasha. Her mother did not like her watching a TV-14 rate show; her mother thought it was type violent for her daughter to be watching.

As Nymphadora's mother came from outside, Nymphadora still watched Inu-Yasha.

Slowly the middle-aged mother walked up the stairs and into the young girls room.

When she walked in she fixed her eyes on the TV only to see a man looked about the age of 19-20 grouping a girl only to be about the age of 16.

Her eyes widened when she saw the stupid ness that was on.

"Nymphadora" she yelled to her daughter.

Nymphadora was so sidetracked from the show she didn't hear her mother calling her.

"Nymphadora" the mother yelled out to her young child again.

"What mommy" she said getting aggravated that her mother was interrupting her during her show.

"What's this?" she said pointing at the TV screen

"Its Inu-Washa" she said trying to pronounce the name of the show while still looking at the screen

"What have I told you about watching these shows?!"

"Nothing" she said still looking at the TV screen.

The mother walked to the TV and turned it off.

"Mommy why you turned the TV off?" Nymphadora looked at her mother in surprised.

"I told you not to watch those shows again!"

"I don't care, I watch whatever I want to watch" Nymphadora said

"Girl don't give me that type of language"

"Leave me alone" Nymphadora told her mother, and turned the TV back on now watching some other show.

"I want this room cleaned by the time I come back in here," Her mother said

"Whatever" she said

Her mother closed the door, and walked down the stairs, she proceeded to go back outside to the Midsummer's breeze.

Nymphadora, still watched the show, she wanted to get up and clean her room for once, but if she did this would be the only time she would ever listen to her mother, she did whatever she wanted how she wanted, and when she wanted.

-8 Years Later- (Nymphadora's POV)

I'm sitting in a damn room full of stupid kids that are not even related to me! I'm in a building or a house or whatever this is; it's not even mine!

I hate this…

Another day I have to dress up in prissy girlish clothes, I have to stay here until some people decide to pick me up, but I think that, that would never happen because I have been here for 7 years.

Over the 7 years that I have been here I meet one girl her name is Natasha Ayame Hinomori, she nice but sometimes she has mood swings, and that what I hate about her. We share a room with 3 other kids, were the oldest but she's older that me by 2 months and a day.

-Normal POV-

Nymphadora and Natasha were wonderful friends, they done everything they could together, they weren't your average girls, they were girls that loved to fight, and they were girls that loved to bomb things up, this is what they lived for.

Early Tuesday morning Nymphadora and Natasha woke up and did there usual, they didn't have much time because they had to but certain things.

"Nymphadora, can I borrow your lip gloss" Boisterous Natasha said looking in the mirror at her non-gloss lips.

"Look in the pants I wore yesterday" Nymphadora said

"OK thanks"

"Whatever anytime"

Natasha strolled over to the pants that was lying on the floor in a corner, she dig through the left pocket, then the right, then the back right, and then the back left.

"Yay!" she yelled out, she found it and she ran straight towards the bathroom.

She loved it the way it shined on her lips, the way the light from the bathroom reflected it from her lips, she wanted to keep it but she knew she couldn't, she knew if she stole something from her best friend, and if she found out it would resolve in a conflict, and she was not ready to so such a thing.

"Ready?" Nymphadora asked.

As Natasha put the finishing touches on her lips she answered back.

"Then lets go" Nymphadora responded.

As two fascinated young ladies anxious enough to leave, left. They walked two long blocks, legs hurting, but still willing and ready to get what they went for.

Once there they approached a figure that looked like a man and stared at him.

"May I help you?" the crazed man asked.

"Were looking for Bombs, grenades, and anything else that explodes" Natasha said

"Then you have come to the right place follow me" He said with a hood on his head and started walking.

"Follow Natasha" Nymphadora said looking at her a sticking out her arm for her to follow the man.

They followed the man into what looked liked a store, pitched black not a signal showed light, but the very light that reflected from the moon that hit the window.

"How its get soooo dark didn't we leave like 11:30?" Nymphadora asked.

"I thought so but I guess the time that took s to get over here just made it dark" Natasha said.

"Impossible, even thought it did take a while for us to get here it couldn't get dark that fast!"

"The time of day changes around here, if you feel dark then the type of day will become dark if you feel light then the type of day will become light" The hooded man said walking and looking outside.

"Wow, then we must be feeling really dark then, if it's pitch black in this place huh?" Natasha said

"Did you have to say it like that?" Nymphadora said

"What it's the truth"?

"Whatever"

The hooded man stopped, he opened a door and took out what the girls asked for, and then closed the door.

"Here you go there's everything you wanted and needed, do as you wish," he said

"How much?" Nymphadora said ready to take out money.

"213.00" he said

"Damn so much I wish I had money like that!" Natasha yelled

"Well you don't" Nymphadora answered pulling out 2 hundred-dollar bills and a 20, she handed it to the man and waited for her change.

"Here you go miss" as he handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said and as her and her friend walked away.

"I'm so happy, I just cant wait" Natasha said

"Yea I cant either" Nymphadora replied

Natasha and Nymphadora walked back to the unworthy house. Once in some adults that were angry stopped them.

"Where were you two?" one adult asked.

"Somewhere" Nymphadora said.

"Well more families came today and they probably was willing to take you," the second adult said.

"So what they never take Nymphadora and I at the same time!" Natasha yelled

"That's not the point, as long as one of you get taken from this place," The first adult said.

"But Natasha is like my sister, I can't just walk and leave without her!" Nymphadora yelled.

"Well notice this, if you two are not out of here in the next 3 years, then we will be forced to but you on the streets, and you would have to take care of yourself!" saying the 1st adult.

"Aint like we not taking care of our self's already!" Nymphadora yelled

"Well be here when families come to take you brats in" saying the second adult and then walking out with the first adult.

"I can't stand them…I really cant" Natasha said.

"Forget them just act like nothing happened" Nymphadora said

"Yea I guess your right"

"I know I am"

They walked up towards their room that had been theirs for 8 years. They weren't just to leave it like other kids did, they wanted it to be theirs and only theirs but they knew that, that would never come true.

Once inside they saw that all children were sleep.

"Cant wait until tonight, can you?" Natasha told Nymphadora.

"No I cant I just want to see the look on their faces when it happens" Nymphadora said.

"I know right"

"Yea really"

Nymphadora got up and went through the closet.

"So how about this" Nymphadora said holding out a black top and black jeans.

"Yea its alright" Natasha said not really liking the outfit.

"OK so what about this" She said not holding out a black top with red broken hearts, black jeans that were the same as the shirt.

"That looks nice but you don't want them to identify you now do you"

"Yea I guess your right" Nymphadora aid going back into the closet.

"OK now what about this?" she said holding up a black long sleeved shirt and a skirt with black stockings, and short pants to go under it.

"Damn is all you have is black Nymphet?"

"Don't call me that again," Nymphadora said

"Oh ok so can I call you Dora?"

"And make people think that I watch Dora the explore no thanks I'll pass"

"Oh ok but you name is still to long, you need a nick name, just how all of these children gave me like 4 nick names, at least you need to have one!"

"Ok I'll think about it"

"Well you better because you need some names like me I have Tasha, Crazy T, Tata, and Cakes…don't ask me how I got that name" Natasha said.

"Maybe pertaining to the fact that you eat cakes like that was the only food invented!" Nymphadora said laughing.

"That's not true, I don't eat cakes like that"

"Oh really"

"Yea really"

Nymphadora walked into the closet and pulled out what looked like to be a duffel bag. She opened it and turned it upside down, and then every single cake you can imagine came out, pound cake, strawberry cake, Vanilla cake, Ring dings, and coffee cakes. Every one was in little packets all landing on the floor.

"My cakes…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Natasha said yelling running to her cakes.

"That's exactly what I mean," Nymphadora said

"Shut up" Natasha said rolling on her cakes on the floor.

"You know you mashing them up like that right?" Nymphadora asked.

Natasha stopped in a heartbeat

"My cakes…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Natasha said getting up and putting them in the bag but only taking 7 out to eat.

"See that's the only thing you eat!" Nymphadora said.

"So…."

"Whatever just don't fill yourself up we still have work to do!"

"Yea ok"

~11:45pm~

Nymphadora got out of her Nap and woke up Natasha, from there they put on their clothes and got their supplies and left.

Once arrived it was midnight, they knew what they had to do, and they had to get it done fast!

"Ready" Nymphadora said

"Lets do this!" Natasha said.

They planted bombs around the Mayamoto government building. They walked back to a spot with a bunch of trees, and waited for the detonator to go off.

"In 3,2,1" Nymphadora said counting down.

BANG

The whole building blew up like it was a fire show or the 4th of July, Just with fire.

"Its beautiful" Natasha said as her eyes widened looking at the building.

"I know but we cant stay here for long, the cops might come" Nymphadora dais moving away from the building.

They saw the road and ran towards it, but once there trouble was ahead.

"Stop don't move" police said surrounding both girls.

Nymphadora put her hands in the air not giving the police any trouble, Natasha wanted to the same, but to the police it looked different.

-BANG-

The police fired shot

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Nymphadora said watching her friend fall to the floor, she quickly ran to hold her in her arms.

"You can't die on me, you just cant…Natahsaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Natasha weakly looked up at Nymphadora, eyes half open.

"Sorry Nymphadora, sorry I couldn't stay with you, sorry I couldn't protect you like you did me…. I'm sorry…." Natasha said slowly closing her eyes and then

Gone…

Nymphadora cried, hugging her friend tightly not letting go. Blood all over the floor, on Nymphadora, she cried as if she lost her mother the pain, the sorrow, the agony, every single moment of her life was passing her by like flies, as her best friend laid lifelessly on her arms.

Moments later Ambulance tucks arrived taking Natasha away from her best friend…

-One year Later- (Nymphadora's POV)

I've been going better since the accident with my friend, but I been feeling this feeling they call loneness, it felt as someone took a blade and rammed it through my heart, its left as someone opened my heart and left it open only for a black hole to remain, it felt as someone stabbed my 15 times and I resurrected just to feel it again.

All these feelings have been kept to myself I don't need anyone knowing how I feel, these emotions are for the weak, only the strongest survive and that disinclined the stupid emotions and feelings that I have.

Well I finally got a family to adopt me, since my worthless mother didn't want me!

I go to school at Sarayashiki Jr. high, I've met some people here, but they are not as worthy as my best friend. I can't wait until next year because I'm going to be in High School, well I'm just going up the block to Sarayashiki High but at least I'm still going to be in high school.

As in school wise I'm doing ok, I don't get straight A's but I'm doing ok for a girl like me.

I hope that everything in high school would go good for me and I hope that I will met new people but until then I just have to keep my guard up and make sure that no person would get in my way and if they do they have to go through me.