Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untill i met you ❯ This is Kylie ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AV Drama Nerd- Thank you to all those who reviewed Hmmmm yes.
Kayla- yes i know you seemed to like the fruits basket stories a lot.
HieiFan666- I redid it cuz I didn't like how worded it so I change it lol -
Kyla Mizuki- Thank you very much I do try lol
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
Thinking
“Telepathic talking”
Regular talking
XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo
Chapter 1 this is Kylie
Yusuke uramesi ! You get back here right this minute!
To any other neighborhood this would seem crazy to see two 15 year olds running around like
crazy after each other but they have gotten used to it over the years and it is like listening to he birds chirp.
If you think for one minute that I'm going to come back over there you are out of your mind Kylie!
Well if you didn't flush the toilet when I was talking a shower I wouldn't have to beat you! You good for nothing jerk.
Hahahahahah you should have heard your scream haha it was music to my ears .
Oh yhea well yusuke your pain is about to become my pleasure… get em kayko !
At that moment upon reaching the gates to school kayko (yusuke's girlfriend) grabbed him bye the ear to drag him off to class.
Bye bye big brother! “ hahhaha kayko could beat him more than I ever could. how sad , his own girlfriend”
As Kylie walked into school as usual she got stared at its not that she was ugly quite untrue at 5'4 slim and well toned body she was any boys dream she had waist length curly black hair ,& hazel eyes . no it was that she was yusukes twin for the life of them they couldn't understand how he could be related to her , kylie uramesi a strait A student .
“Man why do they always stair at me like I'm on display! Hey there is kazuma”
Kazuma hey what's up?
Yo Kylie! What's up hey me and a couple of friends are getting together after school you should come uramesi is gona be their I think kayko Is to.
Yhea that sound like fun.
As the first bell rang Kylie and kuwabara walked off to class the school day went as it always did In the middle of class yusuke would do something to get him sent out of class and later kuwabara fallowed. And then school would be out. As they walked out of school Kylie noticed four people standing bye the gate only two did she know boton and shizuru, boton would come and get yusuke for work and he guessed she worked with him and shizuru was kuwabara's older sister.
Hey guys umm Kylie you already know Boton and shizuru, these other people I work with also, the one with the red hair is suichi and the one with the hair that looks like he got electrocuted is hiei
At this Hiei gave yusuke a low growl and Glare. But to make sure nothing went wrong Suichi (kurama) stepped in.
Hello Kylie-san it's a pleasure to finally meet you.
Nice to finally meet you to Suichi-kun and you to hiei-kun
All that Kylie got from hiei was a look and a Hn (typical)
Hey kid I see since the last time I saw you, you have grown, your not a short as you once were.
Thanks shiziru, I'm proud to say I grew 2 inch's over the summer
Kylie we need to go shopping sometime.
Sure boton! How about Saturday thats when I'm free
The gang decided to head off to the movies to see accepted.
(I love that movie)
(This is gona be in Kylies pov)
We were walking into the movie theatre and weal sat down I was happy not to be sitting by kayko and my brother cuz maybe 10 min into the movie they most likely would be lipped locked I would hate t be in between that
But I felt bad for hiei cuz he was sitting beside them.
Well I did feel bad for him until he glared at me, fine let him suffer. I as right 10 min into the movie I look back and yep they are lipped locked hiei looked like he was gona puke I couldn't stop a chuckle that's when he said “what are you laughing at wench” oh nothing hiei you know you could come and sit here next to me there's an empty seat.
(End Kylies pov )
Even thought the making out btween yusuke and kayko ,the gang seemed to enjoy the movie well almost everyone
(Hiei's pov)
I cant stand it anymore if I have to sit and here one more moan from these two I'm gona kill some one!
Mmmmm yusuke ...
"That's it! I cant believe I'm gona do this"
Women move your feet .
(end Hiei pov )
Hiei had decided to sit next to Kylie to getaway from the lovebirds on the top row. Kylie asked if he wanted ice cream and almost laugh when she saw the look on there face s together they walked out to go get some who was shortly joined y Suichi , boton. And shizuru.
I see you guys couldn't sand there make out session any more well lets get ice cream
(This is what they ordered)
Kylie chose chocolate mint, Hiei had strawberry, Suichi had rocky road, boton had bubble gum and shizuru had mocha. (kuwabara feel asleep in the movie theatre)
You were all having a wonderful time when kylie decide to go home she needed to finish her home work to her surprise Hiei walked her home (well he was actually forced by Kurama cuz he walked shizuru ad boton home)
As soon as Kylie got in when she turned around to than hiei he was gone
Well okay than I guess I will thank him some other time
End chapter
XOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOOX
AV Drama nerd - so was it good bad? I would love reviews k?
Thanks. This was more of a meeting the gang chapter the next one will hold action
Kylie- Thanks for reading