Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation Time! ❯ Time to go on Vaction! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vacation Time!


Chapter 2


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina


© Copyright


Ring Ring Ring

Botan picked up her alarm clock and threw it against the wall on the other side of the room. She was about to go back to sleep when she remembered about her vacation.

"I better get up."

The blue haired girl sat up on her bed, stretched her arms, and then yawned. She groggily got out of bed and stumbled into her bathroom. The first thing she did was wash her face and then brushed her teeth. Wouldn't want to sit next to a fire demon with a bad smelling mouth now would you?

"Alright, now it's time to take a shower."

Wide awake now, the deity of death grabbed a towel from one of the closets and turned on her shower. She jumped in but slipped and fell to land on her butt.

"Hehehehehe... whoops."

She quickly got back up and started washing her hair with the shampoo and conditioner. Without knowing it, the bubbly ferry girl had dropped some of the shampoo on the tub and when she took a step back, she fell down again.

"Geez, I'm even clumsier then I thought."

She got up again and continued cleaning herself up for the day. When the spirit detective's assistant was done, she got her towel and wrapped it around herself.

"Now where did I put my clothes again? Oh yeah."

Botan walked out of the bathroom and looked over to a corner in the right of the room where she spotted her clothes. Walking over to them, and then picking it up, she put it on after she got on her undergarments. She grabbed her luggage and quickly headed out of her room while shouting `Vacation Time!'


"Koenma sir, Botan told me to inform you that she has left for her vacation." The blue ogre said while bowing slightly.

"You idiot, how can she go on a vacation when she doesn't have anyone else to go with." Koenma said lamely.

"Uh, sir, you won't believe this but... Hiei is going with her."

The small Enma sighed and said, "Actually Jorge I do believe it. Hear, I need to tell you a secret."

Jorge bended down so his boss could whisper the secret in his ear.


"WOOHOO!!!" Botan was flying on her oar and swirling in the air as she thought about how fun her vacation was going to be. She made sure she held on tight as to not fall again, and she made sure that she was high in the air so to not bump into any trees.

She stopped twirling for a minute to look at her watch.

"Hm... It's only eight forty five. My flight is at a ten. I was supposed to meet Hiei at eight. Oh well, I should get there as soon as I can just in case Hiei's there already. Wouldn't want to keep that apparition waiting. Even though I probably already have." The ferry girl leaned forward a bit as to speed up her pace.


"Hn. I don't care if that damn flight isn't until an hour or so. That baka ferry girl better be here in one minute! She's already late!!"

As if on cue, Botan came flying on her oar and landed right next to Hiei.

"I'm here!!" She shouted.

"Hn. Don't you think it was a stupid idea flying on that oar when humans are all around this place?"

"They can't see me right now. I need to hide behind you so I can become visible."

Hiei didn't say anything but let her do what she told him she was going to do. When she got out from behind him, she was... well, visible.

"Alright Hiei, our flight isn't until ten, so, what do you want to do?"

"Hn. Nothing. I didn't even want to go on this baka trip but you challenged me."

"You know, your attitude reminds of something I've always wanted to ask you. What do you think about everyone?"

Hiei didn't say anything. He was never asked that before. Yeah, he has been thinking about that a lot lately, and what everyone thinks of him. While he was deep in thought, Botan was looking at him impatiently.

"Name specific people."

The blue haired ferry onna couldn't believe it. Hiei, the meanest fire apparition ever, the one she was scared of, the forbidden child, and the wielder of the jagan and the dragon of the darkness flame, was actually going to answer one of her questions. Well, let's forget about that right now. She needs to name some specific people.

"Uh... Yusuke. What do you think about Yusuke?"

The red eyed demon thought about it for a second and then said...

"I guess I respect him. He does treat me like a friend and a good teammate."

"Okay, then, Kuwabara?"

"He's an oaf. I really don't like him hanging around Yukina, but I know he would never let anything happen to her. I still don't like him though."

"What do you think about Kurama?"

"He's my best friend... I think that's what humans call it. I can tell him anything or go to him if I need anything and he is a trustworthy partner."

"Well, there's no need to ask what you think about Yukina. What do you think about Shizuru?"

"Only as the oaf's sister and that she is a better fighter and is smarter then him. I like her attitude."

"What about Keiko?"

"Only as the detective's girlfriend and future mate."

Botan giggled after she heard that. "Okay, what do you think about Koenma?"

"Just a stupid toddler who bosses people around. He is good at keeping secrets and doing favors, I'll give him that."

The pink eyed girl looked at him. What does he mean `good at secrets and favors?' Was Hiei hiding something from her?

"Okay, I have nobody else to ask you about so... what do you want to do now?"

"Hn. You didn't ask me what I thought about you."

She looked at him. She opened her mouth to speak but the announcer interrupted her.

"Everyone who is going to Florida for ten o' clock will you please board the plane. I repeat, everyone who is going to Florida for ten o' clock will you please board the plane."

"T-That's us, Hiei. We should go so that nobody takes our seat."

"Hn. Did you not pack because I don't see any luggage in your hand?"

"Oh, before I came and met up with you I put my luggage on the plane." She gave a cheesy grin while giving him a cat face.

He just rolled his eyes and started walking ahead of her. The bubbly ferry girl frowned and followed him.


On the plane, only a few people were talking. Hiei was surprised that one of them wasn't Botan. He was expecting her to be loud and just talk away.

"I guess it is possible for you to be quiet."

She turned around from looking out the window and smiled at him. She didn't take it as an insult. Hiei wasn't saying it in an insulting way either. Botan turned back around to look out the window again. She wasn't looking at the view down below, she was thinking about a few things Hiei said earlier.

`Just a stupid toddler who bosses people around. He is good at keeping secrets and doing favors, I'll give him that.'

`Are Hiei and Koenma keeping a secret from me?' Just then, something else reached her mind.

`Hn. You didn't ask me what I thought about you.'

She did wonder what Hiei thought about her. Looking over at him, she decided to remind him.

"Hiei."

"Hn."

"What do you think about me?"

He lowered his head a bit and said...

"I'll tell you later."

Once again, she frowned. She wanted to know now! Oh well, she didn't want her head cut off so she'll jut have to remind him later.

"Hiei."

"What now?"

"What do you want to do first when we get there?"

"This is your vacation, you do what you want. I'm just there to follow you."

`And for something else.' He was about to grin at his statement that he thought of in his mind but remembered that Botan was sitting right next to him.

While Hiei was thinking about all that, Botan was just looking at him and thinking about her own things. She knew this vacation was going to be a good one. And she knew that she was going to have a lot of fun. What she didn't know was that Hiei had a surprise for her. .


SnowFlowerYukina: I hope you liked it. Please review and read the chapter as they keep coming to find out what Hiei's secret is.


© Copyright


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina