Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ venomis spiders and a fire demons love ❯ Hiei vs the youkai ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inulover: hello! Sorry it took so long for this update

Kurama: she left the her notebook in her locker *glares at inulover*

Inulover: gomen! I didn't mean to! I WANTED to post it last weekend, u know it figures, the one thing I have with me all the time is the one thing that I forget -_-u

Hiei: will you get on with the story!!

Inulover: damn where do you keep comin' from! Ok first some review answering (u can skip if u didn't review)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kita moriki: glad u still enjoy this fic ^_^

Beautiful dreamer1: yes I know I'm sorry for the short chappie, but I'm glad u liked hiei on the phone. ^_^

Angelbird12241: thank u and here ya go, next chappie

lilxAznxDragonz: yes I will continue ^_^

Silverchild of the winds: you'd be right there ^_^, ok so u want a background for the spider ne? ok well…. No kurama was not the very first victom but was the first poisoned, as for the youkai itself, just a typical break out from spirit world jail with a taste for ningen flesh, does that explain? I'll tell more at the end of the chappie if your still curious.

Nightshadow131: yep I'm here too ^_^ this really is the better site and here is the next update for you, oh and I read your most recent chappie to your story, VERY GOOD! ^_^ I luv that story ^_^

Mizuki Ishida: glad u like the story ^_^

Children of kaos: glad u enjoy this fic, oh and your welcome for the review but u must update soon ^_^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Inulover: end reviews, onto the story!!

***************

Hiei searched for the spider demon with his jagon eye. He had been searching for the youkai for a few futile hours already and time, much to his disadvantage, was not a luxury he could spare. Hiei needed to get that youkais' blood or his fox wouldn't make it, if he lost his fox, well he didn't know what he would do. A low frustrated growl sounded, this WASN'T working! Then a small spark of ki caught his attention, it was coming from somewhere downtown. Focusing his jagon on that one spot he found the youkai, apparently feeding on ningens. Without wasting anytime he shot off

"whys it have to be across town!?" he growled

While Hiei was on the chase, Yukina and Genkai were having a few problems of their own.

******************

Krama lied on his back, emerald eyes squeezed shut in pain. The ill yokos' breathing was extremely shallow and labored, each breath stabbing in his chest. Kurama's fever had shot threw the roof shortly after Hiei had left which was leaving his body feeling like he were in a fire. Pale, weak hands grasped wildly at the surrounding sheets.

Yukina had been keeping a vigilant eye on the poisoned yokos ever deteriorating condition .

"Kurama, please, hold on a little longer" Yukina whispered, while trailing a cool cloth along his sweaty face. "Hiei should be back soon".

"He'd better be back soon" the old women broke in, "or Kurama won't make it"

All that Kurama could make out in his fevered delirium was that there were people with him, but none of them were Hiei.

`where's Hiei?' he thought

Everything was so loud in his pounding head but it was also muddled together so that he couldn't make heads or tails of anything around him.

********************

Damn! Where is she!?" the fire youkai spat, he'd just lost that bitches energy, but as soon as it was gone he found it and speed off again.

Hiei spotted a rather large pool of blood in the ally of two old deserted buildings and landed near it with the means to inspect it. As he bent down, the light reflected something silvery in the pool of crimson. Reaching out he found it to be a silver web, the same the arachnid had used three days ago. Another flicker of silver, Hiei looked up to see a long trail of web leading farther into the darkness.

"she has been feeding"

With a hand gripped tightly on his sword, he made his way into the youkais domain. Being careful to stay on high alert, the enemies' territory is never a good place to be.

Thread, silver thread as far as the eye could see! It was everywhere. Apparently holding up the web casings containing shriveled ningen bodies, or, at lest what was left of them anyways. All the blood had been drained and large bites were taken out of them, leaving mostly mangled, wrinkled flesh. The smell of death and blood was so strong it even disturbed the stoic fire youkai.

`disgusting' he thought to himself

Hiei found himself engrossed in his bloody, corpse infested surroundings. Until a little dog, wrapped within one of the bodies arms jogged his memory.

"Kurama! This is no time to be site seeing!" he berated himself while tearing down the rest of the ally.

Until a large web, silver dome came into view amidst the darkness. The trail of destruction had led the way. In one single swift movement the web casing was cut, allowing Hiei entrance to the webbed prison. The disturbance caused the female spider youkai to look up from here dinner over to Hiei.

"Very creative with your web aren't you" he announced

"he he, you have no idea" the arachnid cackled licking the dripping blood from her long fangs.

Taking a brief second to look around Hiei spotted a string of ningens chained to the webbed wall barley alive. More shriveled corpses were strewn across the dirt packed floor. The youkai's voice snapped his attention back.

"I thought I'd be seeing you again" she said faking gentleness, "so tell me how's your friend doing? You know, the cute one".

"Bitch!" he retorted

"What? Is he not fairing well?" a smile spread across her face, "I guess he wouldn't, I'm told I have a powerful poison"

Sick of her aimless rambling Hiei lunged forward, attempting to stick the demon. However, like before, she had managed to evade his attack.

"want to play huh? Poison thread!!"

Silver thread sprayed Hiei throwing him to the ground, but it didn't faze him as he jumped back up. Only to be met with a decaying and attacking ningen body, several to be precise. He easily sliced through them, like a hot knife threw butter.

"is that supposed to stop me?!" he mocked

"take another look my little friend!" she laughed

"what?!" he watched in horror as the severed bodies pulled themselves together then lunch themselves at him yet again. No matter how much he sliced them they kept coming back! One managed to take a swing at Hiei's arm causing the cloth to disintegrate away like it had been slashed with acid.

"what in makai! What happened?!"

"didn't I tell you?" she laughed "my demons are just as toxic as my poison"

`damn bitch!' "well they can't come back if their cremated! Fist of the mortal flame!" in a bright display of swirling fire the bodies were burnt to a crisp, leaving nothing but ash. The spider youkai glowered at him, while stepping over and crushing the body she had been feeding from.

"never send a ningen to do a demons job!" she yelled frustrated, and took a lunge at Hiei herself. It was Hiei's turn to dodge the assault which he did easily. This was his chance to slice her neck! He swung but missed as she dodged him again. Hiei landed opposite of the youkai and turned around quickly only to have his sword knocked out of his hand by a long blast of web.

"Damn!" he cursed

"lets see how well you do without that piece of steel!" and she charged again but Hiei managed to throw a strong kick aimed at her face which sent her reeling back.

"I don't need that to beat you!" and he took another hard jab at the youkai sending her across the room again.

She missed a third assault and aimed her thread at Hiei trying to throw him back some more to get some distance. The youkai's plan failed as Hiei had flared his ki, burning away the web before it even had a chance to touch him. Hiei was so tempted to do the same to the youkai itself but he needed the blood and couldn't roast it.

While the she demon was still stunned he made a dash for his sword coming back to the youkai, landing on her back. She tried to throw him off but to no avail as the cold steel was sliced threw her neck. She dropped to the floor, paralyzed from the neck down, Hiei pulled the vile that Genkai had given him earlier and collected the blood until it was full.

"T-that s-still won't s-save him you k-know" she smirked weakly, "you may have my blood but…."

Hiei didn't give her a chance to finish as he flared his ki burning the youkai to less then ash. With one last agonized scream Hiei left the web dome to go back to Kurama and give him the blood. As he looked around he noticed that the sun was already setting.

"Damn! How'd it get so late!?" and he increased his speed as much as he could.

************************************************

Cliffhanger!!!

Inulover: so how was that? I tried to make it a bit longer this time ^_^ did you like the fight seen or did it suck? I'm not to sure about it.

Kurama: didn't you say you'd explain the spider T_T

Inulover: oooooohhhhhhh yeah ^_^

Kurama+Hiei: *sweatdrop*

Inulover: ok well, the spider youkai was your run of the mill bad guy, er, girl and was an escaped convict from spirit world jail like I had mentioned slightly in the first chappie through Botan (girl does have an occasional use) anyways. She was taken in for ningen murder and consumption (see earlier seen ^_^) so the team was sent to kill her as you already know. The demon was no toguro but still a strong "S" class demon. I think that explains it, if you still have any questions review it and leave your e-mail so I can explain, kay? Oh and thank you to "silverchild" for pointing out to me that I hadn't given the demon a background, Gomen for that, well now to write the next chappie! ^_^

Ja ne ^_^