Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding plans ❯ Wedding bells ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wedding
plans


by:punkrocker








When we last saw our heros.Hiei had just proposed to Jennifer.Lets see what happens."What your getting married!!!!"Yusuke yelled."And to Jennifer!!!"Kuwabara teased.Hiei hit Kuwabara on the head and said "She's my love and soon my greatest fighting partner."Hiei looked back into the room where Jennifer was talking to her friends."What do you mean greatest partner?"Kurama asked."I can't say."Hiei repiled.Yusuke put his hand on his shoulder."About time to your the last one to get married."Yusuke said cheerfully.Kurama with Botan.Kuwabara with Yukina.And Yusuke with Keiko."Yeah,bro-in-law what took so long."(What,Hiei finally told Yukina *_*)Mean while in the other room."I can't believe you getting married to my brother!"Yukina hugged Jennifer in delight."So when is the wedding?"Keiko asked."I don't know I'll ask Hiei."Jennifer walked into the other room."Hiei bear,any idea when are wedding is?"Jennifer cuddled up to Hiei.Kurama,Yusuke,and Kuwabara snickered."I'm not sure you decied."Hiei whispered.Jennifer left the room."Hiei bear that's your pet name."Kurama chuckled.Hiei blushed in embarrissment.In the other room.(Just a reimnder their in Jennifer's house)"Hiei bear that's so cute."Botan was thinking."I gave it to him at the fair when he won me a teddy bear."Jennifer explained happily.In the other room."So how many kids are you going to have?"Kuwabara asked."Maybe five or seven."Hiei replied.(He's kinda pushing it +_+)"One or two should do."Jennifer answered.
This isn't good.Check out the chapter on Monday.









To be countined.....