Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding plans ❯ How many kids? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]







We last saw our heros talking about Hiei and Jennifer's future.Lets see what happens next.
Jennifer and Hiei are sitting in bed talking about the arrangements for their wedding."Ok,last thing what flavor is the cake going to be?"Jennifer asked."Strawberry cake with Chocolate iceing."Hiei licked his lips just thinking about it."Wow,were done early.Did we avoid anything?"Jennifer looked at Hiei."No"Hiei repiled.Jennifer bent over and got somthing out from under the bed."Hiei look what my mom gave us for a wedding present."Jennifer revealed a strange orb with wings on the sides."My mom said it can predict the future.Want to give it a try?"Jennifer asked."Maybe later,hey how many kids are we going to have?I'm thinking seven."Hiei replied.(He's really pushing it !_!)"Seven kids,Hiei if your the one that's giving birth were not having seven kids."Jennifer told him."I was thinking one or two."Jennifer replied."Well I want an army of childern to attack at will."Hiei said.(That's weird +_+)"Ok how about this we just see what happens ok."Jennifer implied."Ok,fine will have it your way."Hiei stuck his tounge out at her.(Oh yeah that's really mature)"Why don't we use the present mom gave me to find out which is better."Jennifer suggested."All right"Hiei picked up the orb and put his fingers on the top and said "What would happen if we had it my way?".Suddenly an image apeared on the orb.It had a man with a samari suit on the porch sharpening his sword.A woman steped out with two kids in her arms and five kids by her side.The man was ready to train the kids when the woman died on the spot."AHHHH! I don't want to be left with seven kids alone!"Hiei screamed.(Told yeah he was pushing it)Jennifer put her fingers on the top of the orb and said "What would happen if we had it my way?".An image apeared on the orb.A woman apeared on the orb with two kids in her arms.A man was kissing cheek and rubbing the two childern heads."We look happy in this one."Jennifer looked into Hiei's eyes."Ok,but were having boys no girls."Hiei replied.(Not this again +_+)"Hiei let's not worry about that."Jennifer kissed Hiei's lips and went to sleep.













To be countined.....