Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Y u Yu Hakusho: Series...Redone ❯ an add ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! My name is Katero Shanara (a.k.a. kitsune thunder dragon)! This story should be unlike any you have ever read before. Why? Because I am starting the whole Yu Yu Hakusho series all over again my way! I still don't own them though. To give you a hint I will tell you that Kurama never died and is still in youko form. Also Hiei is living with him and NO, this is not a yaoi story! Anyway lastly I am wiping most of the characters backgrounds away but not Hiei's except that his mom is still alive. I hope you enjoy my story! Please R & R! Oh! And this story is about my OC, Kurama and Hiei. ^_____________________^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Footsteps padded through the rain, full of fear. Whose footsteps were these? These were of a human child. A boy of the age of 10 found his way to demon world. Now he had been found as food by a demon. Now he was running, as young as he was, for his life. Then he tripped, hurting himself as well as giving the demon some time to raise his axe. He closed his eyes waiting for the end. He waited but no attack came. He looked up to see a dead demon with wrapped up in vines. He felt himself being picked up. When he looked up he saw something silver. His vision was blurred and his eyes slowly closed and he fell asleep.

He woke up sneezing. He heard footsteps stop at the side of the cot he was in. He looked up and immediately backed away, then sneezed. He sat there quivering. The silver fox demon he saw kneeled down to his height. "W-what are y-you going to d-do to m-me?" He asked, then he sneezed.

"First of all, I am going to help you over that sneezing of yours." The silver haired fox demon said. "Hiei, hand me that vile over there." There was a sudden black blur and the fox demon had a vile with a white liquid inside. "Here. Drink this." "He carefully took it, sneezed, almost dropped it, then finally drank it. It tasted wonderful. "Now what is your name?"

"K-kitaru."

"Mine is Kurama. And that black blur you might have seen was Hiei. Come on out Hiei!" Slowly a fire demon with a katana walked into the room.

"Hn." Hiei's look made Kitaru shrink back.

"Now, how did you get to our world?" Kurama asked.

"I was r-running from my abusive parents a-and I fell into a portal." Kurama looked at Hiei. Hiei looked at Kurama. Hiei shook his head fircely. Kurama nodded. Hiei stormed out of the room.

"Would you like to stay here?" Kurama asked. Kitaru looked around, then nodded, "yes."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, there it is. The prolog and add for this exclusive series coming to you from KTD studios. Ha Ha Ha! Sorry! Had to do that. Hope you enjoyed it! ^_____________^