Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Y u Yu Hakusho: Series...Redone ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! This is the first chapter of my story! It should be great! Hope you enjoy it! Oh, and I do NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho!

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Kitaru was talking to Kurama. "Please! You've taught me so much! I want to go!" Kitaru pleaded.

 

"No! It is too dangerous for you!" Kurama answered.

 

"But why?"

 

"One, there will be strong guards! And two, you can't change fast enough!"

 

"But I'm still useful!"

 

"You won't be if you're dead!"

 

"FINE!" Kitaru yelled. Then he stormed out of the room and into his. If only he knew why.

 

"Come on Hiei. Lets go."

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"I can change fast enough!" Kitaru grumbled. "That stupid fox just doesn't want me coming!" Kitaru sighed. "Oh well, he is stronger than me and could have killed me at any time, but he cares. Might as well obey his wishes. I'll just go for a walk."

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Kurama and Hiei walked into a town. "You know Hiei. I feel bad about lying to Kitaru. We both know he can change as fast as you can run."

 

"You shouldn't feel so attached to the boy. That could be your downfall." Hiei said.

 

"We both know you've grown to care for him too." Hiei blushed and turned away. "Well, we're here. The master of potions." They both went in.

 

"Ahh, customers! Come in, come in! What do you need?" "The old man said. Kurama answered.

 

"We need the juice of a youkai plant." The old man was taken back for a moment, then looked at them smiling.

 

"Ahh, have a human do we? Well, that would be (this will be in American money) $800,000. But I doubt ether of you have that amount. Hehe!"

 

"No, but I do have the seed of a Death Rose." Kurama smiled at the reaction of the old man.

 

"But…but! That is an extinct plant! That is worth $1,000,000! Why do that?!"

 

"Oh, I have over a million of them." Hiei smiled at how the man was nervous. The man quickly went into the back and came out with the potion. They traded and the two of them headed out. When they got to the house they found Kitaru sitting, turning a stick over in his hand. Kurama came up to him. "Kitaru? You ok?"

 

"Yeah. I'm ok. I'm glad your back.." Kitaru said looking up. "How was it?"

 

"Good." Kurama replied. "I got you something." Kurama took out the potion.

 

"What is it?"

 

"It is a potion that will make you a demon. Do you want it?" Kitaru's eyes got big.

 


"YES!"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Uh-huh!" Kitaru took it and drank it. It tasted vile, but Kitaru drank to the last drop. Immediately he gained red eyes, fangs, claws, and short black hair (his hair had been blond). Kitaru looked at himself. He felt much stronger. He also could since Hiei's and Kurama's power level. In doing so he nearly fainted. "You two are SO strong!" Kurama blushed.

 

"Uh, yeah. Forgot to tell you that. Hehe."

 

"Hn." That night, while Hiei and Kurama slept, Kitaru planed.

 

"Finally, I can steal that sword I've wanted! Just need to write this riddle and note and be off. Hehe!" Then Kitaru snuck off into the night.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"Kurama got up and knocked on Kitaru's door. "Kitaru! Come on out!" Nothing. Kurama went in. No one was there. "Uh-oh!" He took the note, a riddle, on the bed and read it out loud. "Demons lay in shadows, something else too, if you go there and check, it'll be waiting for you." He looked around the room. Seeing only one shadow he looked and took the second note, a poem. "I'll be really quick, I was really bored, I've gone to go steal, the mighty beast sword. Oh-no! Hiei!"

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

He picked the lock and quickly and quietly slipped inside. He ran from shadow to shadow, being as quiet as a mouse. In fact, he was a mouse. He kept doing this until he reached a split. He turned into a wolf and smelt the right way. He kept doing this until he reached a hallway with guards all around. He rolled a smoke bomb in, then knocked out all the guards. When the smoke cleared he tampered with a high security lock so it opened. He stepped inside and was about to undo the lock for the sword when a voice stopped him. "Stop right there!" He turned around. A black haired human stood in the doorway.

 

"Ha! A human! Make me!" He turned back around. He felt the wind of the punch before it connected so he just moved out of the way. Then they started fighting, well, basicly the human boy attacking and Kitaru dodging. Suddenly Kitaru turned into a bull and charged. The boy evaded.

 

"Well, time to pull out the heavy artillery!" The boy said, charging his finger as Kitaru charged again, sending it off at close range sending Kitaru into a wall. Kitaru was knocked out and he changed back. A toddler walked around the corner.

 

"Good job, Yusuke Urameshi!"

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

End! Hope you enjoyed it. I'll update every three reviews, k? Good! ^___________________^