Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Young Genkai, and shi shi wakamaru's love... ❯ "Young Genkai and Old enemy." ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sg45 (somegirll45) - Yo wassup? This is a story between Genkai (in her young form) and Shi Shi Wakamaru…so enjoy it ^^ (by the way, my co-writer helped me) (by the way, I'm making genkai's hair longer because I want to.) (And I am making her 17, and Shi Shi is18.)

 

Chapter 1: A Young Genkai, and an old enemy…

 

It's been months after the Dark Tournament. Genkai was revived and she decided to stay in her young form, instead of her old disguise form. Genkai had just finished training Yusuke, so he could keep up his strength. She walked over an empty space of land in a forest. She sat on a rock and looked at the sky. She was glad to be back alive ever since Toguro had killed her. She knew she'd die as well. After the tournament, when she tried to prevent him from going to Limbo, he insisted in going there anyway. She felt pretty bad for him, but that was his choice. She didn't care now anyway.

 

`I wonder what dimwit is doing now.' Genkai thought as she got up, and made her way back to the temple.

 

The sun was beaming brightly, and the sky was blue. People were hurrying to work, crowding the streets and sidewalks. Genkai made her way through the crowd, and soon got home. She opened the temple's doors and walked inside. Yusuke was playing video games, Kuwabara was sleeping, Hiei was looking out the window, and Kurama was reading. Genkai smirked and went in her room. She sat down and just stared out the window. The wind blowing her waist length pink hair, which was loose. She then saw a shadow. She could sense that it was an enemy. Genkai opened the window and climbed out of it. She stood and then saw the enemy. He blue hair that was near his waist, in a low ponytail. He had on a white hakama, and blue pants. It was none other then Shi Shi Wakamaru, an enemy she beat at the Dark Tournament.

 

"Shi Shi Wakamaru? What are you doing alive? I killed you!" Genkai said, getting into her fighter stance.

 

"You think you would get rid of me that easily? Yeah right, and by the way, I love you in this form." Shi Shi Wakamaru said. "I didn't come to fight, but just a warning, I might fight you later, watch your back you human!!" Shi Shi Wakamaru said and disappeared.

 

Sg45~You, that's all, check back for next chapter!!