Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho and the Witch ❯ A little cat and Lime on the side ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What happened?" I asked Yusuke.
"Something jumped on my chest and then jumped on my head and then jumped somewhere else," he said panicking.
Just then we heard someone laughing. Yusuke gritted his teeth.
"KUWABARA!!!" he shouted getting up from the couch.
Yusuke went into the kitchen and we all followed him.
"Kuwabara you're dead meat if I find out it was you!" Yusuke shouted barging into the kitchen.
He stopped suddenly. We looked around Yusuke and saw Kuwabara playing with a kitten in the kitchen. Kuwabara looked up.
"Hey I found this little guy in here and gave him some water. When I turned around though he was gone and that's when I heard Urameshi scream and then the little guy came back here," Kuwabara stated as the kitten walked in front of Yusuke.
The kitten looked up at Yusuke and meowed at him. Yusuke picked him up at the scruff at his neck. He glared at him and the kitten pawed at him.
"You're lucky I'm a good person or else you would dog meat right now," Yusuke said dropping the kitten.
It landed on its feet and sat in front of me. I looked at it and then saw a diamond mark on its forehead. I gasped.
"Koji!" I shouted reaching down for it.
It meowed and jumped into my arms. I brought it up to my face as smiled.
"Koji I thought you were gone forever but here you are," I said brushing my face against it.
"You know this cat?" Yusuke asked annoyed.
"Yeah he's mine," I said nodding, "I found him a couple of days ago hurt pretty badly. So I healed him and he became my little traveling buddy. But when those witch hunters came after me he tried to help but he was pushed away. I thought he died but here he is."
I was happy to see Koji again. He was the only one that stayed with me in the city and he loved to ride on my broom. Koji lick my cheek and I giggled. I then placed him on the floor and he walked over to Kuwabara.
"Hey let me see that cat for a second," Yusuke said to Kuwabara.
"No way Urameshi!" Kuwabara shouted at Yusuke.
I giggled and then left the room. I walked towards the window of the living room and looked outside of it.
"Is anything wrong?"
I turned around and saw Kurama standing behind me. I smiled at him and shook my head.
"No I'm fine," I said looking out the window.
Kurama pressed his body against mine and I gasped. I felt his arms wrap around me and I didn't know how to react towards it.
"You don't seem fine," Kurama stated in my ear.
His hands settled on my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder. I didn't move and speak.
"Akiko you shouldn't be so tense," he whispered in my ear.
I still didn't say anything as Kurama moved his hand around freely. My heart beat increased as his hands moved around freely. Just then we heard Yusuke scream again. We both looked up and saw Yusuke behind us covering his eyes.
"Hey you should do that in a place where no one will see you too!" Yusuke shouted.
"Man why don't you people get a room?" Kuwabara shouted at us.
I blushed and tried to say something but it won't come out. So Kurama said it for me sort of.
"Yusuke why must you speak so loudly about things? It's not that big of a deal," Kurama said.
"Not a big deal!? You two are trying to have sex in here for Pete's sake!" Yusuke shouted with his eyes closed.
I just ignored it and walked up stairs. I was as red as a beet when I walked up the stairs and the others just watched me. I walked up to Kurama's room and sat on his bed. I didn't know why I couldn't control myself.
"I could have stopped him from getting so close to me but why didn't I? Did I want it? Did I want him to stay near me?" I thought.
Just then I heard the door close down stairs and heard someone come up stairs. I looked at the door and saw Kurama pop in smiling. I smiled back at him still blushing. He walked towards me and sat on the bed next to me.
"Akiko I didn't mean to get that close. I just couldn't really control myself," he stated looking down.
I got up and walked towards the bedroom door.
"Are the others gone?" I asked him.
He looked up.
"Yes and your cat is down stairs sleeping," he said.
I then closed the door and pressed the back of my body to the door. I looked up and saw him looking at me surprised. I walked towards him and sat on the bed next to him.
"Kurama, my heart is telling me two different things and this is the only way to find out what it is really trying to say," I stated looking down.
I looked up at Kurama and he was looking at me oddly. I slowly moved closer and pressed my lips on his. I continued to kiss him and my heartbeat increased when he started kissing my back. I pushed him to the bed and kissed him harder. I was now directly on top of him and his hands were wrapped around my waist. Kurama flipped me over and started moving his body up and down while kissing me. I parted and looked at him in the eyes.
"I love you," I stated as he looked at me.
He smiled.
"I love you too," he replied.
We kissed again and this time worked my body with his. We parted again and both knew we were too young to have sex but enjoyed every moment of doing it this way. We soon stopped and started breathing heavily. I rested on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me. Kurama looked down at me.
"So when should we get you a new wand?" he asked.
"Later," I said as I felt my eyes close.
"Rest for now my love," Kurama whispered and we both drifted off to sleep.