Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho and the Witch ❯ Resting ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- Been a while since I updated this. Well anyways I used some scenes from the movie Lilo and Stitch (don't own) because it's a cute family movie and with Toyo and Akiko I needed some family relationships. On with the fic!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koji then jumped on Toyo's shoulder and sat there. Smiling I left the others with Kurama holding on tightly to my waist.

We flew but high and went around the area looking for anything. Kurama seemed a bit nervous this high and I smiled. I turned back to him, "Kurama don't be so uneasy. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."
Kurama smiled and loosened up a bit, "How is it that I trust you so much?"

"I have a way with words," I said as I went back to looking for the town.

I glanced around and then noticed it several miles away. I pointed to it, "There it is."

"Hm… It will take several days to get there on foot," Kurama said looking how far it was.

"Then we'll have to start now," I said and quickly turned back towards the others.

I sped towards them. Yusuke and Kuwabara were playing tic-tac-toe in the dirt and Toyo was bothering Hiei about his Jagan. I hovered over the ground and Kurama jumped off. I jumped off with him.

"So did you find it?" Yusuke asked.

Kurama nodded, "Yes but it will take quite a while to get there."

"Well better get started then," Yusuke said and all of us walked towards the town.

~*later that night*~

Oddly enough we made it to a small village that neither Kurama nor I noticed when we were looking for the town. We walked in and got three hotel rooms. We decided who would stay with whom the old fashion way… a game of rock, paper, scissors. It was settled Kurama and I would share a room even though Toyo wanted to but I figured things would not go well that way. Yusuke and Kuwabara shared a room which wasn't that bad, but Hiei had to share a room with Toyo.

"Akiko I don't want to split a room with him he scares me," Toyo said grabbing my arm.

I pulled it away, "Since when did you become affectionate?"

Toyo glared at me, "Since when were you such a butt-head."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Just because you're scared of Hiei doesn't mean you have to call me names."

"Well you just want to spend the night with Kurama because he's your boyfriend," Toyo said sticking his tongue out at me.

"WHAT!? YOU LITTLE…!" I ran after him down the hall as he ran down it.

I caught him and he drooled on my arm.

"EW!" I shouted as he ran off towards his the others.

I ran after him as he stopped by the others, "YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN!"

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU SELL ME AN' BUY A RABBIT INSTEAD!?" Toyo screamed at me.

"AT LEAST A RABBIT WOULD BEHAVE BETTER THEN YOU!" I shouted.

"GOOD! THEN YOU'LL BE HAPPY BECAUSE IT'LL BE SMATER THEN ME TOO!"

"AND QUIETER"

"AND YOU'LL LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S STINKY LIKE YOU!" Toyo shouted and went into the room he was sharing with Hiei.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I shouted.

Toyo popped he head out, "I ALL READY AM!"

He slammed the room and I was ready to break it down and strangle him. Yusuke put his arm on my shoulder.

"Shouldn't you calm down?" he asked smiling.

I wanted to scream and went into the room Kurama and I was sharing. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and screamed into it. The scream was muffled so that no one would hear it. I then sat on the bed my face still in the pillow. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. It was Kurama smiling at me.

"You don't have to angry because of Toyo," he said comfortingly.

"He's such a pain but he's still my little brother," I said my head still in the pillow.

"You should try and make peace with him," Kurama said to me.

I looked up at him smiling, "You're right. I guess I should try and do something for him."

Kurama smiled at me. He then kissed me on the forehead and I snuggled close to him. That's when Hiei walked in.

"That brother of yours won't open the door," he said and sat by the window.

I sighed and walked out the room and went towards the room Toyo was in. I knocked.

"Toyo," I said, "can I come in?"
"Go away and leave me here to die," he said.

The door was locked and Kurama came from behind me. He pulled out a seed and placed it inside the lock. After a couple of minutes the door clicked.

"I'm not the greatest thief in Makai for nothing," he said and walked away.

I went inside and saw my brother listening to a CD on the bed. I sat next to him, "Hey what's wrong."

"You hate me," he said turning away from me.

"I don't hate you. It's just I never had a little brother before or had to take care of anyone younger, the only person I had to look out for was myself for a while. I'm not use to it," I said to him. I then wrapped my arm around him, "I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"You're my sister it's your job," Toyo said while taking his headphones off, "I like you better as a friend then a sister."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"And you like me better then a rabbit right?" he said looking at me.

I smiled and hugged him, "Of course."

I let go and looked down at him smiling. That's when we looked outside and saw a shooting star sail across the sky.

"A falling star," I said as Toyo ran towards the window.

"I call it! Get out" he said and pushed me out of the room.

I was by the door when he started complaining, "Can't you move faster?"

I smiled and decided to have fun, "Oh no! The force of gravity is increasing."

I started falling back and he pushed harder, "No it's not!"

"Yes it is Toyo, same thing happened yesterday," I said as I felt myself fall back further.

"You rotten sister, your butt is crushing me!" he said and pushed me off, "Why are you so weird?"

He then closed the door. I smiled as I heard someone chuckling. I turned and saw Kurama leaning against the wall. He stood up and walked over to me, "The force of gravity is increasing?"

I laughed, "Well it was."

Kurama laughed as well and wrapped his arms around me, "You're a good sister."

"You think?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Definitely," he said and kissed me.

I kissed him as well and I heard someone clear their throat. We turned and saw Hiei standing there. He looked at us and then walked into the room. We chuckled and then went into our room and fell asleep.