Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho-Enter-Aikou Yami ❯ Big Surprises ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 1: Big Surprises

Long red head walk to school as he usually does every morning. He starts to sigh he knows this is just going to be one of those days where you want to fall asleep in class. Kurama looks up because he senses a kai like his. Not just any kai a kai of a Youko. Kurama thinks to himself *how could there be a kai like mine I'm the only Youko. * He tries to shake the it out of his mine as Kurama continues his journey to school.

Just then a black streak of light crosses Kurama's view. He knew this Kai. " I know your there Koorine!!!" Kurama shouted towards the trees.

"Baka Kihsune, you always know when I'm around. Will there every be a day where I will surprise you?!!"

"Hiei it's very doubtful."

"Hn."

"Hiei come down from those trees and greet me like a true friend."

"I don't have any friends."

"Sure you don't sure." Shot back sarcastically. Finally his black spiked Koorine friend showed his face to Kurama.

"Better?"

"Yes! Hiei what brings you to Human World? I thought you where battling demons in Makai?" Asked Kurama in his usual tone.

"There is a strange new Kai a Youko Kai it came from Makai. I've been tracking it ever since. I wasn't following you to your school Kurama I was following the Kai."

"Hiei I felt it to. I tried to shake it off. My demon self want me to find where it is at."

"Kurama don't try to shake the affects of the Kai."

"At least we know its Youko." Kurama said as Hiei was darting off to the trees.

"Yes, you better get to school or you are going to be late, plus I'm going to tell Yusuke and Kuwabara about this strange new Youko Kai."

"Hiei you will find Yusuke and dimwit on the roof of their high school."

"I will try hard to remember that." With that Hiei darted off to the forest. Kurama started walking to his school. Upon his arrival the unidentified Youko Kai becomes stronger. Kurama shakes off the effects. He doesn't want a mission right now. The reason for this is the Urameshi- Team had one a couple of days ago.

He wants to take a break. Upon coming to the school he hears a big racket. Two biggest and ugliest punks were having a fight. Kurama wanted to kick both of their asses. He just didn't want to be trouble when they did. He turned the corner. Seen Jason punched James in the face and knocked him out. Kurama tried to walk around Jason to get in the main building of the school. But Jason spotted Kurama and grabs him by the shoulder.

"Hey everyone it's cutie boy Minamino." Jason said in laughter. All the girls in the crowd started to sigh. One girl had the courage to speak up.

"Shuuichi kick so serious tail." Then the rest of girls started to say comments. They guys on the other hand where rolling in laughter. This angered Kurama when the guys where laughing at him. Which by the way wasn't the smartest thing to do at this point.

"I don't want to fight." Kurama shot back. "But if you insist I think I'll kick you ass."

"Shuuichi thinks he can win, ha I bet You can't even fight. Did you see what I did to James? I'll do the same to you."

"Yes I seen what you did to James. You picked a bad day to piss me off especially if you hurt my friends."

"Shuuichi I'm the biggest bull the ever lived. I rule Rugi Fugi Junior High I'm tougher than you'll ever be."

Kurama started to chuckle "Yeah right please spare me. You're weak. I can sense you power. You're no where close to mine. Your power is like a kitten small and weak. Plus if your so great like you said you are you would have all the ladies digging you or chasing you which I see they are not tough luck huh?"

"That's it Minamino you're through I'm going to kick your ass you bastard!!!"

"No cussing on school grounds it's against school policy." With that Jason charge at Kurama. Kurama block his first punch with his hands. While having hold of Jason's fist he kneed him right in the chest Jason clasped on to the ground. All of Jason's friends jumped back from Shuuichi. Kurama kneels down of the ground to check to see if James is all right.

"James hey James!!" Kurama said worried.

"I'm all right Shuuichi don't worry about me."

"I have to, you're my friend. What happened that would make Jason beat you up what did you do?"

"It's a long story Minamino." Kurama helped his friend into the building. "Shuuichi what happened to Jason he's out cold."

"He had and unfortunate accident with my knee."

"Shuuichi!! I don't believe you."

"Why?"

"You never use violence to solve your problems."

*That's what he thinks* Kurama thought to himself before answering James's question. "He ticked me off plus he hurt my friend plus he is a jerk and he really deserved it."

"Shuuichi thanks but I have something to tell you."

"What is it."

"There is a new girl." James said, "She has really long brown hair and a greenish eye color."

"Let me guess you want me to show her around the school."

"Yep."

"Figures, where is she now?"

"She's down at the councilors office getting her classes."

"I will go there now." Kurama zipped of to the councilors. As Kurama was racing off to meet this girl he felt that kai again. The strangest thing it was coming for that girl.