Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho: The 2nd Generation ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This is what I recently came up with. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

It's been three years since the whole Yu Yu Hakusho arrived from the Makai tournament. Yusuke was finally reunited with Keiko after 3 years now and they were both 20. Keiko was now having Yusuke's child. Here is how it began..........

Yusuke and Keiko just gotten married and keiko was pregnent. The ex-spirit detective demon fell asleep with his new bride. Keiko was very happy to have her Yusuke back. He had changed over the years from being an obnoxious mean 14 year old to a caring, loving, gentle 20 year old. It seems as if it were only yesterday that the both of them were at school argueing about his school uniform and him showing up at school every 10 days. Keiko put a gentle hand on her husband's cheek and carressed it. Yusuke smiled in his sleep and mumbled Keiko's name.. The 20 year old girl smiled.

"Yusuke, you silly boy. I can't believe how much you have changed over the years." She said to him. Yusuke opened one eye. Apparently he wasn't really asleep. "What do you mean, Keiko? I'm still the same Yusuke that you know and love." Yusuke turned on his side under the covers to face her and smiled.

Keiko's gentle eyes looked up into his brown ones, "Yusuke, when we were young, you were always a jerk but now look at you.....grown up. you've turned into a demon but you're nicer now." The girl smiled. Yusuke smiled back, "Yeah. Remember when I pulled your skirt up, you'd slap me?" The spirit detective sneered.

"Yes, But I also remeber you poking my butt at the dark tournament, asking: 'Since did you fill in at places?'" Keiko gave him the look that she always gave him when he was being a jerk. Yusuke grinned. "I know." He answered. Yusuke layed down, "Come on, Keiko. Let's just get to-" Suddenly he noticed the painful look on her face.

"Yu...sssuuu...ke.." Keiko's stomach filled with pains and cramps. "I think it's coming." "W-what!" Yusuke shot straight up out of the bed and walked to her side and picked her up into his arms. His keiko was 8 monthes pregnent but the baby was coming a few weeks early. For what reason though? Why was the baby coming this early?

Keiko leaned against his bare chest as he ran out to the living room. Yusuke put her on the couch and picked up the wireless phone and quickly dialed Kurama's number. Luckily Kurama was a doctor.


Kurama and Hiei have gotten together even though it was Kurama who told Hiei how he felt about him. Hiei responded with the same response. The little fire demon came back from Mukuro's to be with his fox. They've been freinds for a long time.
Kurama was in his bed with Hiei in his arms when the red head heard his cell phone ring. Hiei heard the phone ring too and sat up as the fox got out of bed and put on his pants. "Who's calling at this time of night?" The fire demon asked. His red eyes followed the fox's movement towards whatever he called the small annoying beeping black thing. "Who ever it is, tell them to go to hell."

Kurama chuckled as he held the cell phone. "It's only Yusuke." Kurama pushed the talk button and answered. "Hello, Yusuke, what is it?"


Yusuke sighed in relief, "Sorry to call you late at night but Keiko is giving birth! Please come and help!"

Yusuke's voice sounded frantic as the fox listened to his friend. "Calm down, me and Hiei'll be over there in a minute."

Hiei let out a growl. "Stupid fox." The small fire demon glared at Kurama as he hung up. "Hiei, Yusuke is our friend and he needs our help right now." The fox put the phone down and went over to the fire demon.

He kissed the fire demon gnelty then wnet over to the closet door. "Get dressed." The forbidden child grunted as he got up out of bed. Kurama smiled at the sight of his beloved fire demon. The fox watched as Hiei changed inot clean clothes. Soon the two were walking out ot Kurama's car.


Yusuke was holding Keiko's hand as she felt pain. "Hang in there, Keiko. Kurama and Hiei're on their way over here." Yusuke's heart ached as he watched his wife cry. She was in pain. The labor was hurting her but she wasn't giving up. All of a sudden, the door bell rang. Kuram and Hiei!

Yusuke ran to the door and opened it. There standing, were his two demon friends / partners. "Kurama, Hiei! You're here." Kurama smiled, "Well, I'm your doctor. Now where is Keiko?" The fox was holdng some birth stuff. Yusuke moved out of the way. "Over there on the couch." Yusuke said. Kurama went over to Keiko and got out what he needed for this kind of event.

"One more push!" Keiko heard Kurama say as she pushed. Keiko pushed with all of her might and a great pang of pain washed over her. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Kurama smiled over at Yusuke, "Do the honor." Yusuke walked over to the fox and cut the cord that connected his child and wife.

Kurama looked down at the baby. It was a boy. "A boy." "What!" Yusuke said as Hiei washed the after birth off the baby.

Hiei handed the baby to Yusuke, "Congratulations, Spirit detective." A tear of joy went down the spirit detective's cheek as he held his son and looked down at the baby boy. The baby's eyes were brown like both his and Keiko's. Yusuke kissed the baby's forehead and gave the baby to Keiko.

Keiko smiled with joy. "Yusuke, he's beautiful....." The baby cried softly as she held him close to her. "What do you want to name him?" Yusuke asked with his arm around his wife and son. Keiko looked up into her husband's eyes, "Yukio*." Yusuke smiled, "Perfect name for a perfect son." They were finally a family.

Kurama hugged Hiei as they watched keiko and Yusuke cry in joy. "It makes you want to have one of our own, huh?" Hiei grunted, "Hnh. Guess so...Wait! Are you suggesting thst we get one?" The fire demon looked into the fox's green eyes. Kurama smiled, "Why not, Hiei?"

Hiei smiled back, "Ok...I give." Kurama kissed the fire demon and whispered: "I love you, Hiei." The fire demon smiled even more, "I love you too, my fox." The two kissed and then turned to he door.

Yusuke stopped the two before they could go out the door. "Thanks you two." The spirit detective smiled you're welcome, Yusuke." Kurama smiled with his hand in Hiei's. Then the two headed out.


Kuwabara and Yukina have been tohether for 3 years now and Yukina was 9 monthes pregnent with his child. Kuwabara was now at the hospital, waiting for Yukina to give birth to his child. "I just hope she's alright." The carrot-head mumbled. Then Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, and Keiko came into the hospital. "Hey! Kuwabara!" Yusuke grinned, holding a bundle in his arms.
"What the! Uremeshi, what is that?" Kuwabara pointed at the bundle. Yusuke grinned at the tall spirit detective. "It's my new son, Yukio. He was born a month ago." "Your son?" Kuawabara peered at the bundle. Yusuke was right. It was a baby with deep rich inoccent brown eyes that peered up at him. "Wow, that's a nice lookin baby. Yukina's giving birth right now."
"You got my sister pregnent? You stupid fool!" Hiei growled, glaring at the spirit detective. "Hey, don't worry! She's ok!" Kuwabara said quickly. "Hiei, calm down." Kurama put a hand on his fire demon's shoulder. Hiei grew less tense as his fox put a genlte hand on his shoulder. "So, I guess Yukina is giving birth right now?" Keiko asked with concern for her friend. "Yeah." Kuwabara answered.
Just then a nurse in a white uniform came out of the room with a happy smile on her face. "Mr. Kuwabara, your wife just gave birth to a healthy little girl. If you are related to Ms. Yukina." She said, peering at Yusuke and the others, "You may go with Mr. Kuwabara to visit Yukina and her baby." "I'm her brother." Hiei answered, "So, I have to go in with the ugly fool?" "Who are you calling an 'ugly fool', Shrimp?" Kuwabara yelled. "Please." The nurse said, "Don't fight. This is a QZ (Quiet Zone)!"
Kuwabara and Hiei both grew silent in an instant. "What's a QZ?" Hiei asked. Kurama chuckled and smiled at the koorime-fire demon, "It means a quiet zone. This hospital is a quiet zone meaning that there are people here who are sick, injured or sleeping." "Oh." Hiei followed Kuwabara into his beloved twin sister's room.


Once inside, Hiei stopped in his tracks as Kuwabara walked to his sister. Yukina was holding a little baby as it layed against her chest. Yukina's face was pale but the ice apparition was smiling at Kuwabara. Seeing her happy made the fire demon happy on the inside. "Kazuma, Hiei, you're here." The koorime answered sweetly. "Yes, we are, my love." Kuwabara smiled. Yukina handed the baby to Kuwabara. Kuwabara took one look at the baby and smiled. "My sweet daughter!" The spirit detective cried, giving the baby back to her mother. Yukina looked at her brother and smiled, "Would like to hold her, Hiei?"
"Me?" Suddenly Hiei's stomach fluttered with butterflies in it. Yukina nodded, "After all, she is your niece." Hiei smiled and walked over to his sister and picked up the baby. The small baby looked up at her uncle with her dark red-brown almost black eyes and wrapped her hand small hand around his finger. Tears that tunred into black gems streamed down Hiei's cheek as he held his niece. "What are you going to name her?" "Kura "index.php?content=gosearch.php3&searchterm=EITHNE&searchby=byname" ithne." Yukina answered, "Eithne means little fire and that name is supposed to be after you since you are a fire demon." Hiei smiled, "Thank you." The fire demon kissed his sister and gave his little niece back to her. Hiei was now happy for his sister. As long as she was happy, he was happy.