Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Just to let anyone know, me and a friend wrotee this story. We just have to come up with a better title, which will happen soon, I hope. And this will have journal enntries from Kurama's journal at the beginning of certain chapters. Enjoy our Hiei/kurama story.
Yu Hakusho
One:

Journal Entry # 1


Journal,

Hiei, he was my partner in crime. At least for a little while. Hiei is my best friend, but now i think of him as more then that. I, Kurama, am in love with Hiei and he doesn't even know it. How would I tell him? Above all, does Hiei even feel the same way?

Kurama

[What is he doing?] Hiei thought as he sat outside Kurama's window. [What is that he's writing in?]

Hiei watched as the red head wrote.

[Is that a notebook?] He asked himself.

Kurama sensed Hiei's presence and looked up. The fox opened his window, letting his friend in.

"Hiei, what are you doing in the rain?" He asked.

"Waiting for you to let me in." Hiei jumped inside.

He took off his cape and hung it on Kurama's chair. He thought he saw his name written in the notebook and leaned over to get a closer look. Before Hiei could take another glance at his notebook, Kurama snatched his notebook quickly.

Hiei glared at him, "Why did you take that away, fox? I was reading it."

"This isn't yours, Hiei." The rose wield fox answered calmly, but serious.

[Why is he mad at me?] Hiei thought, [What is he hiding?]

"So? It had my name in it." Hiei added.

"I'm trying to do your family tree." Kurama said, "It's for a project."

"Project?" Hiei stared at his friend.

"Yes, a 'project'." Kurama walked over to his desk, opened the drawer, and placed the journal inside it.

"You won't show it to my sister, will you?" Hiei asked.

Kurama shook his head.

"Good. If you do, you'll regret it." The fire demon walked back to the window and jumped out into the rainy weather.