Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New Beginnings
 
“The first day of summer vacation is today.” The sun shines through the clouds and right into the teenager's dark blonde hair making it shine and he puts his arm over his eyes as he lies down on the hill.
His first friend moves his platinum white long hair from his eyes and looks at the sky, “Like we'd show up for school anyway!”
The boy sits up and looks at his obviously anger friend, “Seth what is with you? You don't see me or Zeig caring do you?”
Zeig fixes his red hair so it stays spiked up, “yeah seriously you're usually the cool one.”
Seth gets up and starts walking towards the school with Zeig and Lance quickly catch up with him. They quickly make it to the school and two kids are fighting each other and suddenly something happens and the boy falls down dead. The other boy has a hand gun and has just put a bullet right through his opponent's chest. Lance runs in and rams into the kid holding the gun and knocks him over and he goes to check on the other boy not realizing he's dead already.
Before anyone knows what has happened Lance also falls to the ground with a bullet wound just to the left of the middle of his chest. Zeig runs at the boy and wrestles the gun away after taking two shells to his chest and finally gun in hand he also falls to the ground.
Seth quickly gets out from behind the crowd and round house kicks the kid across the face as he is getting back up and begins to boot him in the gut until he stops moving and he just falls to the ground.
Two girls come running into the now blood covered school yard with a teacher and he quickly calls 911.
As the ambulance rushes Lance and Zeig to the hospital the struggle as already over unknown to the ambulance workers they were in a different world already