Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Deal Is Struck
 
Lance and Zeig are suddenly in a large building to their surprise after expecting large golden gates and ground made of clouds or in the worst flames and brimstone, but an office building.
They walk into the building and start to freak out a little bit because every person or thing wasn't normal colored and had horns. An old looking blue ogre walks up to them and says, “This way” and they very cautiously follow behind him or it.
They reach a large room with a very large chair and as it turns the person in the chair is non-other than a baby with a large purple color hat.
The baby stands up and jumps onto the desk, “Hello gentlemen I am Koema.”
Zeig bends down to look Koema face to face and keeps rubbing his eyes, “Lance are you seeing and hearing this, I thought we were dead we got shot.”
Lance looks extremely confused, “You got shot too!? You idiot what do you think you're doing being dead what about Kari and you little sister?”
Zeig gets in Lance's face, “Why would Kari be my problem she is your girlfriend not mine and at least I have some family that can take care of my little sister!”
Their argument continues until Koema yells at them to stop, “You are dead but I have a proposition for you gentlemen”
They both stop and look at the baby talking to them, “What kind of deal can you strike with dead people baby face.”
“Hey I may look like a baby but that is just by choice and I am well over one hundred years old.”
Zeig becoming slightly irritated by a talking baby closes his eyes and rubs between his eyes, “So about this deal.”
“Ah yea the deal. You two showed a lot of courage in what you did and that doesn't go unrecognized around here like a few before you if you work for me I will restore your life.”
Lance practically knocks Koema off his desk, “Is that all no problem I'm in take me back home.”
Zeig opens his eyes and just nods at the “talking baby” and in a flash they are in the hospital almost completely healed and obviously alive.
“Lance do you seriously think what just happened was real?”
Lance is busy being hugged by Kari to answer and suddenly Zeig's little sister runs in and give him a great big hug.
For the rest of the day nothing bad seemed like it could happen and the experience of Koema's office almost completely vanished from their minds.