Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The First Day
 
After a few weeks Lance and Zeig are finally enjoying their summer with friends and family when suddenly everything sort of fades and everyone stays perfectly still, like they have been frozen.
A voice that sounds familiar echoes in their heads, “Hello again you two.”
Lance looks over at Zeig and realizes who the voice is, “Koema is it you?”
“Yes I couldn't come see you in person but someone in my office is messing with the re-animation papers and a criminal has been brought back to life.”
Zeig takes a deep breath, “You want us to take care of this problem?”
“It was part of the deal wasn't it? I will be waiting for good news good luck young Spirit Detectives.”
Lance looks over at Zeig with a questioning look, “Spirit Detectives?”
With just letting that drop they both realize that Koema didn't leave them any information on where the monster would be. When suddenly a girl in a pink kimono and long blue hair appears on a floating broom.
“Hello I am Boton, assistant to Koema and your new guide-.”
Lance just grabs her broom and pulls it down and she nearly falls off, “Where is the monster?”
Boton laughs a little bit, “You remind me of Yusuke so badly straight to the point and, very mean!” Boton suddenly looks angry at Lance.
Zeig works with his best calm face, “Will you please tell us where the monster is?”
“The demon is over by the where houses by the docks.”
With that the three of them set of toward the docks. After a long walk they finally reach the dock when they suddenly hear a loud ear wrecking shriek. Lance and Zeig run into the where house where the sound came from and a human size red demon with trying to grab a woman dock worker.
“Hey ugly!” Lance runs up to it and slams his fist right into the side of its face sending it right into a wall. The woman gets up and quickly runs off and Boton follows after her.
The demon gets back up and starts laughing, “I don't care who it is I am hungry and any soul will do right now.” He runs at Lance and rams into him and Lance comes skidding back to Zeig and finally falls over onto his back.
Zeig helps Lance and they both prepare to fight the demon. Lance and Zeig both run at the demon and both go to swing but the demon's speed is much more advanced than theirs and he hits them both back through the wall back outside.
Lance rolls back up to his feet and runs at the demon and fakes a swing and hits him with a powerful spin kick across the face.
“Hahaha, that is very good prey, I suppose you at least deserve to know my name.”
Lance smirks a little bit, “I don't really give a shit what your name is.”
“Siler.”
Lance runs at Siler and swings but misses and gets a counter uppercut right into his jaw and Lance goes flying into the air. Zeig takes this opportunity and hits Siler in the gut with a strong flying kick. Zeig lands on the ground and Siler quickly gets back to his feet and tackles Zeig and begins to glow and Zeig's soul begins to come out. Lance quickly runs at Siler and rams him off of Zeig and he stops glowing. Lance jumps on top of the beast and begins to pummel it and in a few seconds Lance is blown off of him by a bright light coming from its mouth. Lance lands on the ground; his coat blown to pieces.
Zeig helps Lance up, “You okay?”
Lance slowly stands up panting, “yeah, what is it gonna take to kill this thing.”
Siler laughs at Lance's statement, “Nothing you puny little physical strength can muster up.”