Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Ex Story: The American Side of the Battle
 
“Spirit Cannon!” A large blues blast with spiraling red energy slams into a demon and blows its body into hundreds of tiny burning pieces.
Drew sits down; his palm smoking from his Spirit Cannon attack and pushes his black hair back up out of his eyes and he watches Cail.
Cail jumps back and does a back flip and then charges at his demon again “Soul Stealer” his one hand glows a dark green color and he slams his fist into the demon's chest and it bursts into dust.
Cail sits down and re-ties his long fiery looking red and yellow pony tail, “These demons weren't that strong.”
Drew looks at his smoking hand, “Yeah but they weren't sent here to fight. At least I don't think so. They would've been stronger.”
Cail sighs, “Yeah you're right, something is going on. More and more weak demons have been showing up lately like we are being taunted.”
Drew gets up and then helps Cail stand up, “The worst of it is Koema's been keeping us out of the loop for a pretty long time now.”
Suddenly a human sized and human looking demon jumps down from the top of a three story building, “Hello humans.”
Drew and Cail start to focus their spirit energy again.
“Whoa-whoa, easy I am here to deliver a message not fight; I'm a business man after all.”
Drew stops charging, “Then speak demon.”
After a long and drawn out explanation the demon reveals that their problems were coming from Japan somewhere. The demon puts two plane tickets on the ground and suddenly disappears in a cloud of smoke.
Drew takes the tickets and they both start back to their school because it is the last day after all.
And after that day they both get on that plane and head for Japan and hopefully answers.