Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Coming to the Rescue
 
Lance and Zeig get smashed back again after trying futilely.
“Lance, I don't think we stand much of a chance if physical damage doesn't hurt him.”
Lance wipes blood from his lip, “Yeah this isn't looking so hot is it? Oh well most people don't get second chances at life we got our few days.”
Siler charges at them both and Zeig gets out of the way but Lance is struck by the demons forearm and he goes rolling away. Zeig quickly runs up and jump kicks Siler in the back and he falls into the water.
Zeig runs over to check on Lance and he weakly looks up at Zeig and faints. The demon bursts out of the water and now is angrily panting and has a death glare on Zeig. He flexes his arms and his forearm grows a long blade bending off of it.
“It is over now human your soul won't even be worth keeping after I am done slicing you into pieces.”
Siler charges at Zeig and swings which Zeig barely dodges and his hair gets cut. Zeig rolls away from Siler and stands back up slowly showing signs of fatigue after uselessly fighting this demon for so long. Suddenly a smile grows on the demons face and he raises his arm up.
Zeig looks down at Siler's feet where Lance is laying, “No don't!”
In the seconds to come the time would grow and seconds seemed to be hours to Zeig when out of nowhere a flash flies past his head and the demon flies backwards into and through a wall. Zeig turns around and two people are there one of them has his hand pointed at the demon and his palm is smoking.
“Bunch of punks, can't kill that kind of demon!?”
Cail looks into Zeig's eyes, “They don't have any.”
Drew looks Zeig up and down, “They are totally worthless, what was Koema thinking?”
Siler jumps out of the hole in the wall and charges at the very calm Drew and Cail and swings. Drew and Cail seem to disappear but they simply moved away and Cail slams his fist into the demon's back, “Soul Stealer.” The demon turns to dust and Cail is holding a large blue flame in his hands.
Cail turns it into two flames and hits Lance and Zeig with one and they both temporarily glow a sky blue color and Lance quickly wakes up.
Cail and Drew turn around and start to walk away, “You can now use Spirit Energy. If you don't know what that is it is the power inside your body not your life force but also not your physical strength.”
Lance and Zeig seem so mortified with the strangers that they don't even say anything to them as they walk away.
Drew lifts his hand up waving at them, “We'll meet again don't worry noobs.”