Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back so soon?
 
Lance and Zeig decide that they should try to find Seth and after an hour of searching they run into Drew and Cail again.
Drew almost smiles at them, “Good we've finally found you.”
“What do you want with us?”
Cail and Zeig glare at each other and Cail finally speaks, “Koema had bad news for us and has ordered us to train you two.”
Lance raises his eyebrow, “Train.”
“Yeah because you're too weak and he wants you to be stronger. And we are the strongest spirit detectives in the area, too bad for us huh?” Drew looks at Lance, “I'll train him and you can have the weaker oaf.”
With that and no other question being answered Drew and Cail take Lance and Zeig to separate areas in the country parts of the town.
After two days of walking Drew finally stop because he can see another town, “This is good enough.”
Lance gets right up in his face, “What the hell is the point of all that walking if we will be right outside another town!?”
Drew turns away and then quickly turns back and slams a glowing fist into Lance's gut launching him into the air and down onto his back. Lance begins screaming in pain and Drew walks over to him and steps on his chest to hold him still.
“I just gave a spirit boost to you. I will have one every day for the next two weeks and they will get stronger every time. I won't help you train I'll just give you mine so I can drink and not kill someone with it; so enjoy.”
Drew starts going towards the town leaving Lance shaking with pain and on the ground. “I'll get you for this you bastard, AHHHHHHH!!!” Lance nearly passes out from the pain of the first night and the fear of Drew coming back up that hill the next day to hit him with a stronger one.
While this is going on Cail has taken Zeig only a one day walk from the city and Zeig is finally asleep. Cail puts his spirit energy into Zeig's head from the center of his forehead and Zeig begins to have nightmares of the worst kind but his body begins to glow and even energy around him begins to slightly become visible.