Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 23

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lee's struggle
 
Lee jumps into the ring and stares down his opponent who is already in the ring.
`I've heard of this guy, Bitt, he has very little skill but his power is already very high for his age.'
Bitt suddenly takes off towards Lee and brings his fist towards Lee carelessly but still with great strength. Lee pulls on his wrist to create more momentum making Bitt continue moving forward. Lee turns slightly and Bitt's head slams right into Lee's elbow and Bitt slams to the ground, the back of his head hitting first. Bitt hand springs back to his feet and Lee tries to screw punch him to make a more open attack area open up but Bitt dodges the attack and connects with a high round house kick of his own making Lee skids back a couple of yards.
Lee charges in and uses all his speed but to his amazement and worry Bitt matches his speed and they begin jumping everywhere and fighting in the air.
While they are doing this only the Shinokai members and Cail can follow what is happening so once again Cammi has nothing to say. Using her ears she can pick up faint sound but she can't call a match on sound alone.
Suddenly like thunder Bitt slams into the ring floor with immense speed. Bitt crawls out of the hole and Lee is already on him. He picks him up and tosses him into the air a little ways and slams his foot into Bitt's gut with a powerful double spinning heel kick. Bitt is launch out of the ring into the wall and crashes through it leaving Cammi no choice but to call it a ring out.
Instead of leaving the ring Lee just sits down and catches his breath while a tall, skinny, pale skinned man jumps into the ring doing handstand front flips all the way to the middle of the ring. Lee stands up scornfully and glares over at his next opponent.
“Wedge” the pale man says and goes into a very unorthodox stance with his body slightly tilted back with his arms hanging limp to the ground.
Lee just takes off towards him but bounces back quickly to where he was originally standing because Wedge begins to chant.
Spirit energy begins to shoot off of him in wave making the dust and loose floor pieces from the earlier battle shake and rattle.
Suddenly the energy coming off in waves begins to get stronger and becomes a thick green. His hair stands on end and his skin goes from the pale flesh color to a slightly less pale green.
Wedge disappears and then reappears right behind Lee. Completely left open to an attack Wedge takes full advantage and slams his fist right into Lee's spine. Lee skids forward until finally his legs buckle and he rolls twice until stopping a good thirty feet away from Wedge.
Lee gets up counting how many of the vertebrae on his spine where left and he did notice one missing. Suddenly Wedge is on him again and backhands him so he falls to the ground. Lee spirals back to his feet and lands a blow hard enough to shatter anyone's bones but Wedge just takes the punch and then throws Lee over his shoulder in the opposite direction.
While in the air Lee corrects himself and lands on his feet over thirty feet away.
`Everything I throw at him he just takes then beats me down, this won't end well for me if this keeps up.'
Lee begins to move forward but his back suddenly fires pain to all parts of his body paralyzing him momentarily.
“I've broke you there is no point in continuing. Just give up”
`Good idea'
“I will not give up no matter how bad it looks.”
Lee charges at Wedge and actually gets up to his best speed disappearing again from untrained eyes but Wedge doesn't move.
For the crowd this is very confusing suddenly Wedge crouches down really fast then jumps up raising his fist with a spiral flying uppercut. Lee is suddenly over twenty feet in the air and instead of following up with another attack Wedge watches silently as Lee falls with a hard thud outside the ring knocked out.
Cammi shouts out to wipe away the crowd's confusion that Wedge has won the match making it one win for both teams.