Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 24

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A full recovery
 
On the way back to the hotel room Boton suddenly appears in front of the very worn and beaten warriors.
“Well you all look absolutely horrible!”
Drew grunts as he puts Lance down on the floor inside their room, “Boton this has better me good!”
Boton sees the seriousness in his eyes and then reaches into her kimono sleeve and pulls out a ring and puts it on her finger, “See!?”
Lee sits in a chair and wraps his ribs with bandages, “What is the point in you showing us a stupid ring?”
Zeig and Seth suddenly walk into the room and Boton smiles and crosses her arms, “Why don't you ask them?”
“Boton!”
“Oh okay, this is a Spirit Item the Healing Ring.” She looks at all the warriors and they don't seem interested in a stupid ring anymore now than before, “I can heal all of you!”
Drew points at Lance who is still in a coma like sleep, “Him first then.”
Boton puts one hand over his forehead and the other on his heart and gives a little grunt and almost translucent green energy begins to travel over his body in zigzagging lines.
“There all done.”
“He doesn't look any different and he still hasn't woken up.” Cail points out the fact with a glare fixed on Boton. She snaps her fingers loudly by his ears and he jumps and begins to look around startled. Boton simply smiles as if saying `because he was sleeping duh'.
After healing everyone Drew leaves and this time takes Lance with him. Boton disappears again and the rest of the guys decide that sleep would be most needed out of anything.
After a long stretch of time with no speaking Lance breaks the silence in the middle of the forest, “Why are you here Drew or should I say Daisuke.”
He turns and looks into Lance's eyes searching for something then replies, “Daisuke, I've decided upon it. When you fought me the first time that was Daisuke, or the bad side of him.”
“What do you mean?”
“I am half human it is true, but the Kenai family is no common blood line of this world.”
“I don't understand.”
“My family is made of warriors, my blood though half tainted by human blood is still purer than most of these weak, poor excuses for demons, you see in that arena. That warrior, Wedge…..”
`The leader of Shinokai what does he have to do about this.'
“My family can control ourselves; I have chosen to only let a small portion of my demon blood to rule my human blood. Once I let free all my demon blood I don't know what will happen so I brought you here just in case.”
Lance looks at Daisuke wide eyed at what he just said, “What could go wrong?”
“The last time I did this I nearly killed you remember?”
“Oh”
“You are stronger now, the Spirit Barrage, if something goes wrong, even I won't be able to dodge all the blasts, so just fire at the first sign of danger for yourself.”
“I don't think I will have to do that.
“I hope you're right.”