Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 25

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Final Four
 
Cammi sits at the announcer's desk as another demon a dog humanoid stands in the middle of the ring with the mic.
“Hello all I am Hinata your announcer for the last two round of the tournament! Here are your fighters!”
All the groups walk out of separate halls on every corner of the arena. Team Hume expected to be at full strength is once again missing two members, Lance and Drew.
On the far left corner is the team of Togoro himself with a bunch of scrawny looking demons behind him all similar in looks. The Team to the near right corner is another bunch of humanoid demons all with long multicolored hair all in long black pants with a baggy kimono like shirt of different color on each of them. The final team on the far right has one old man on a cane with five androids behind him.
“To all your enjoyment the first fight of the day is Team Togoro Vs Team Kaizen!”
Togoro steps up onto the ring and on the other side a man with long orange and ice blue hair in grey and black clothing. Hinata screams `Go' and the man charges at Togoro disappearing and reappearing I many different places until it look like there are five of the man charging at Togoro. All five of the men jump into the air and come down ready top strike. When they get a foot away from Togoro they all disappear and the actual man is behind Togoro and stabs his fist right through his gut.
Togoro fades away in a mist and is back to back with the now still man. Togoro says something to him and he suddenly begins sweating and slightly twitching but he seems too scared to move. Togoro bring his arm back and then swings forward into the back of the man's head and he goes fling forward past his teammates and through the wall into the crowd. Hinata calls him out and Cammi then calls that the man has a hole in the back of his head making the crowd begin to chant Togoro.
Zeig can barely watch as warrior after warrior is slaughter by Togoro with a single attack. In less than five minutes Togoro's team is declared the winners and they leave.
“I don't think even his brother had won a match that quickly!” The crowd begins to chant his name again so loud they can't hear Hinata introduce the next and last two teams to fight.
Cail is about to get into the ring as Lance runs into the arena followed by a man with dark blue eyes and pointed white hair.
“What the hell took you so long?”
Lance keeps panting as the other man reaches the group and takes a familiar looking irritated stance, “Sorry…we're late…guys.”
Zeig looks at the white haired man, “Who the hell is this?”
“What you don't recognize me weak human?”
The voice and the stance finally come together and Cail squints at the man looking deep in his eyes like his peering into his soul “Drew….is that you?”
“No.”
“Oh well then uh, where's Drew and who are you?”
“Drew might come back but, I doubt it. My name is Daisuke Kenai.”
Cail gasps, “Daisuke then you, what happened to you.”
“I undid something I should've never done in the first place. Now if you will excuse me I think these robots will be easily beaten if you just let me.”
Daisuke jumps into the ring and as he predicted one after another he wins the fights with little difficulty.
Daisuke hops out of the ring and all his partners look at him astonished except Lance, “My strength is not easily matched anymore old friend.”
Daisuke leaves with the rest of the group behind him.