Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yukenia's Friend ❯ The Leave ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Yukina's Friend (title may change.)
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.
5/10
 
The leave
 
The next day when Hiei woke up, he heard someone moveing around in the kitchen. Carefully he walked towards the room and peeked into se who was up.
 
Kurama sat at the table with a glass of coffee, and offered Hiei a smile as the demon walked in. “Good morning, Hiei. Did you sleep well?
 
Hiei sat down next to the (Yokia ) and layed his head on the table, he closed his eyes keeping them closed before someone placed an apple in front of him. He gazed at the apple for a moment before he gazed up at Kurama, confused.
 
Kurama just shook his head and pointed across the room. Hiei turned his head and saw Ski talking to Yukenia and eating an apple of her own.
 
Hiei grabbed the apple and took a bit as he headed for the door.
 
“You leaving?” Ski's voice asked behind him.
 
“Yes, I'll be back later,” Hiei said before he left.
 
Ski looked confused. “Did I do something wrong?”
 
“Not at all. Hiei's just Hiei.” Kurama explained with a hint of a smile before he stood, eyes closed. “I must to go.”
 
“Bye Kurama-san, thanks.” Ski said as Kurama waved and walked away, disappearing into the distance.
 
The moment Kurama could no longer be seen, Yusuke walked in and sat down at the seat Hiei had abandoned.
 
Ski sat across from the human, staring at Yusuke but seeing the chair's former occupant.
 
Yusuke noticed her gaze, leaving his own apple half eaten. “What?”
 
“Yusuke,” Ski hesitated for a moment before continuing, “Does Hiei like anyone?”
 
Yusuke said nothing, too dumbfounded to answer the question that he had never wondered about. An image of Hiei being surrounded by dozens of beautiful women flashed through his mind; scaring him for life. He dropped his head forcefully on the table to rid himself of the unwanted image as Yukenia walked in.
 
“Ski, the next ship to the Ice World leaves tonight. Also, Ginki asked us to help her clean.”
 
“Alright.” Ski nodded as walked away with Yukina.
 
Yusuke watched the two leave before he rammed his own fist into his face to try rid the image of Hiei grinning like a mad man while squeezing a faceless woman's breast.
 
“My brain is sick and wrong.” He muttered to himself with a sigh. He raised his voice higher to be heard throughout most of the temple “Old hag, I'm leaving! So you better take care of the girls!”
 
Yusuke had barely stepped outside only to get a fist in the face from Kwabara.
 
“You not leaving without me or Keiko are you?” Kwabara demanded while Yusuke recovered from the punch.
 
“Keiko?” Yusuke asked still dazed.
 
“Oh, hey, Yusuke.” Keiko said as she and Suzuru came out of the temple.
 
“Oh, good! You're here, now we can leave!” Kwabara exclaimed as he pulled Yusuke up holding the smaller man under his arm.
 
Yusuke rammed his fist into Kwabara's stomach getting dropped by the taller man. The two looked ready to get into a real fight before Keiko broke them up.
 
The four of them headed back to town, the whole time Kwabara and Yusuke glaring at each other from behind Keiko.
 
. . .
 
Yukenia stood in front of Keonma with Ski, she bowed and said “Thank you.”
 
Ski just stare at the baby. “Wow! So the ruler is just a baby? Does he still need his dipper changed?”
 
Yukenia shook her head. “This is Ski; she is my very dear friend.”
 
“Yes, I had heard about her.”
 
“Oh, I hope they were all good.” Ski muttered under her breath.
 
“Yes, most of them were good things. Here's your pass home and Ski is now under our protection.”
 
Ski nodded, as she and Yukenia went to board the ship back to the Ice World in first class.