Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yukenia's Friend ❯ Feelings? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Yukina's Friend (title may change.)
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.
Chapter 4/10
Feelings?
* * *
When Hiei made it to Ginki's temple, Ski was growing paler. He ran in side and ran face with Yukenia.
“Ski, is she okay?” Yukenia asked.
“No she needs to heal.” Hiei answered.
“Here lay her down. I'll heal her.” The ice demon dropped to her knees.
Hiei sat down the now human girl on the floor; he made sure her head rested on his lap. He blinks as he stared down at the girl. Why did he even care if her head was on the floor or not. In fact why did he put it in his lap when he could have just put it on the pillow sitting not to far away? The only person, well not really person…demon he whose head ever ended up in his lap was Kurama. He liked the fox's long red hair.
“So what happen?” Yukenia asked as she healed her friend.
Hiei looked up into his sister's red eyes and sighed, she really wanted to know; so he told her. When he finished Kurama stepped out of the shadows. “Is she alright?” He asked.
“Hn.”
Yukenia laughed, “She will be fine.”
Yusuke walked up with Ginki. “She looks better.” He told them.
“Yes, lot's better,” Kurama agreed never taking his eyes off of Hiei.
“Lets put her to bed; to keep her warm,” Ginki said, “Yusuke show Hiei to the backroom so he can lay her down.”
Hiei picked up ski and followed Yusuke to the back room. Yusuke turned on the light and placed Ski in the bed. He drew the covers up around her then left, turning off the light as he went.
They went back to the room and Kurama was the only person there.
“Ginkis putting Yukenia to bed,” Kurama stated as a way explaining.
Hiei nodded, leaning against the wall.
“Well that's nice of the old hag,” Yusuke said.
“Dimwit, I see even after everything that's happen you haven't changed,” Ginki said.
“Yukenia's OK right?” Kwabra said stepping out of the shadows with Suzru.
“It's nothing. She's fine; just a little tired,” Kurama said.
“Oh, so the mission went well then?” Kwabra asked.
“Yeah, we found her,” Yusuke bragged.
“That's not correct Yusuke, we didn't find her. She appeared when we needed her the most,” Kurama stated.
“Fox boy's right about that one,” Yusuke noted, jerking his head in the Yokai's direction.
“I'm leaving.” Hiei stated, pushing hard off the wall; heedless of the stares the others were giving him.
“Any particular reason, Hiei?” Kurama asked, watching the other demon.
“I have something I need to find out,” Hiei explained before he left the room.
“Find out? Man, that guy just gets weider and wieder every time we fight together.” Yusuke noted with a roll of his eyes, “Whatever, I'm goin' to bed.” Yusuke gave a lazy wave as he headed to his room.
“Me, too.” Kwabra walked off to another room in the temple, with his sister.
“Ginki, where shall I stay?” Kurama asked quietly.
“Just pick a room,” Ginki shrugged asa she walked away. “Stay out of the girls rooms. Bonton and Yukenia share a room.”
“Very well.”
With that Kurama left the room too.
. . .
Hiei sat in a tree looking at the moon.
“Hiei, Ski's fine.” Kurama said, looking forward as aposed to up, before he hoped to the branch closest to Hiei. “You like her, don't you?”
“She's Yukina's friend…” Hiei started.
“Yeah, but you like her. Hiei I saw how you looked at her. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.”
“I have no idea what you're talking about.”
“Fine I'll play your game. Good night, Hiei.” Kurama simply stepped off his branch, landing soundlessly before he started back to the temple, “I'll make you a bed.”
Hiei shook his head at the stupid fox's idea. Just to spite the other demon he waited longer than he usually would before heading to the temple himself.