Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yukenia's Friend ❯ Ski ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Yukina's Friend (title may change.)
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.
Chapter 3/10
Ski
* * *
Another loud explosion and another voice, “Where is it, where is the power,” the voice said.
“You did you take the temple guards?” Kyrin's voice yelled.
“They are useless they do not have the power,” the new voice said. “Where is it? Where is the power?”
“It is protected by the chosen protector,” Kyrin said.
“You have it! You have the power!” a stone golem came rushing out in the opening where they stood.
“Oh no, what is that?” Ski asked looking up at the giant monster.
“Well… what should we do?” Yusuke asked.
“You guys run. I'll hold off the weird rock monster.” Ski answered.
“What are you going to do?” Yusuke asked.
“I'm going to put the thing to sleep of course.” Everyone stared not sure of what to do, or say.
“Go kill yourself that's fine.” Hiei said.
“Alright but Yukenia will be sad if she died.” Yusuke said.
Kurama shook his head. “Alright but take care of yourself.”
“Great,” Ski said.
The three left Ski, she stared up at the golem. She had told them she would meet up with them but she new she would use up all her energy. She won't be coming to meet them. The spell is more of a death wish, and she new it. she wasn't an elf so she's taken a chance to use this elfin spell.
Taking a deep breath she let out her energy drawing a chin out from under her kimonos. On the chain was a red stone, fire swart around the stone. Energy burst from the stone, wrapping around the golem; Ski muttering a flew words in elfish. More of her energy was taken from her. Soon the golem stopped moving it was sleeping. Ski sighed, she was so tried. The earth turned under her feet and she fell over fainted.
* * *
Hiei since Ski energy disappear, as soon as he took off back to where they left her. Hiei found her lying on the ground. He could feel her life energy being down he picked her up and took off he ran to Kurama.
“Kurama!” Hiei yelled as his feet hit the ground.
“What is it Hiei?” Kurama said.
“It's Ski, she fainted.” Hiei answered.
“She looks human now I wonder why?” Yusuke asked. He walked up to see what there talking about. “Wow in this light she's cute.”
“I thank she might of use all her energy.” Hiei said quietly looking down at her.
“No she still alive Hiei,” Kurama said.
“What? I don't get it.” Yusuke said.
“She has human blood.” Hiei said.
“Not enough to make her smell human or look it. but enough when she's out of life energy in her true form, she can get life from her human form to keep her alive,” Kurama said. “Let's get her to Ginkia's temple.”
“Okay fox I'm going ahead,” Hiei said.
“Don't drop her Hiei, now that she is human.” Yusuke said.
Hiei glared at Yusuke and was gone with Ski.
“This is different,” Kurama said. “It looks like he liked her.”
“What was different Fox boy?” Yusuke asked.
“Hiei…he was worried about Ski, “Kurama said.
“So I worry about Keiko,” Yusuke said.
“Yes and she's your girl.” Kurama said. “Yeah I see your point.”
“Let's hear.”
“Good plan, so do you thank he like her?” Kurama asked softly. He felt like the world was crashing down on him.
“He wouldn't worry otherwise,” Yusuke said. “It gives us black mail.”
“Yusuke he's your friend don't do anything stupid, okay?” Kurama said.
“Sure…”