Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yukenia's Friend ❯ Yukenia's Friend ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Yukina's Friend (title may change.)
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.
Chapter 2/10
Yukenia's Friend
* * *
“Crap not another one,”
Yusuke said as he killed another demon.
“Get use to it Yusuke there's a lot more.” Hiei came out of the shadow eyes blazing red and kill three in one slash.
“Rose whip!” Kurama landed on the around beside them, “You two alright?”
“We're fine Kurama just make sure you don't get killed,” Hiei said.
“No chance there Hiei, we still have to get your sister's smile back.” Kurama stated.
“Hn.” Hiei grunted.
“Well then let's find this Ski Friend of hers,” Yusuke said, by this time the demon were all around them.
“Let's go,” Kurama drew his whip ready. Heie readied his word. Yusuke his spirit gun, for every one demon they kill two took its place. There was to many of them. Out of no where a blaze of blue fire flew out of the trees and all of the demons changed to snow ash. When the fire died a girl stepped into the clearing, her eyes glowing blue with ice-fire. Her spirit energy blazing out touching all the plants and freezing them and when she drew the power back to her the plants were green and alive again. Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama were in shook as the power drew away from them leaving them at full strength.
The girl looked at them, now her eyes were green. She has red-blond hair and wore a blue kimono of the ice world. She bowed and said, “Are you guys alright? I'm sure you could handle them all but I thought I should step in just to be sure.”
“Kurama smiled, “Think you.”
“Well in any case you shouldn't be here,” She said. “This world is um…I mean did disappear you know? It's dangers.”
“Did are we too late?” Yusuke asked.
“I just don't know.” Kurama said.
“In any case Yukenia will not like us coming back emptied handed.” Yusuke said.
“Yukenia? Do you know her?” the girl asked with a smile. “I'm her friend.”
“There all gone! Ahh! There all gone!” A voiced yelled.
“What kind of observe racket is this?” Hiei said.
“It's Kyrin.” The girl answered. “Kyrin what's gone?”
“It's the guards of the elfin temple they are gone!” Kyrin yelled.
“Oh, this isn't good those guards are supposed to be immortal.” She said.
“There are gone!!!”
“Um.. I think you guys should go.” She told them. “He's scary when he's angry.”
There was a loud explosion.
“Um…I'm with her.” Yusuke said. “Let's go.”
“No let's kill him.” Hiei answered.
The girl walk towards Hiei with I smile, “I know you.” She declared. “Hiei right.”
Hiei stared at her like he was say, “and your point is…?”
“Yukenia's your twin isn't she, you feel somewhat like her you know?” She said. “And she wouldn't be happy if you get your self killed.”
Kurama nodded, “She's right.”
“Hn. I don't like someone I've never met until today to be right about anything.” Hiei said.
“Oh, that's right I haven't told you my name,” She said.
“No you haven't.” Yusuke answered.
“I'm Ski.”