Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yuko's Lost Memory ❯ The Ambush ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yuko's lost memory

When the YYH gang is training in the meadow when Kikuyuaru arrives for their souls when Yusuke try's to hit her he hits Yuko instead can Kurama find his little sister before her memory is gone forever

K&HGF: This is my third fic my first was the dissappearence… my second was monster mania. I do not own YYH and if you want to know about Yuko I suggest you read the dissappearence… she is in all my stories just like Yuri, Akai and Suki.

Chapter 1: The Ambush

"Yuko do you sense that?" Asked Kurama as they were training in the meadow. It was a team battle Yuko and Kurama v.s. Hiei and Yuri. There was also Akai and Kuronue v.s. Yusuke and Kuwabara all the teams were training against each other.

Just as Kurama finished his sentence a ton of demons sprang out and circled the teams. "I am Kikuyuaru" said the leader. I have come to claim your souls.

"Yeah well claim this" said Yusuke as he fired a blast of his spirit gun. It missed "WHAT!" Screamed Yusuke.

"I can move as fast as Hiei and have more skill then all of you put together."

"Well someone's full of themselves" said Yuko. "You brat I'll take your soul first." "I'd like to see you try." Said Yuko as Kikuyuaru ran quickly at her with her poison claws ready to strike.

"What!" Screamed Kikuyuaru "how could I have missed!" "You didn't I moved." Replied Yuko.

"After my first encounter with Hiei I have been able to evade all attacks that fast and I'm working on reaching that speed myself so Hiei can't use his speed against me."

"Yusuke hit her with spirit gun when I have her against that tree." "Ok" replied Yusuke.

Then Yuko pulled out her rose whip and started to hit Kikuyuaru. Kikuyuaru then through poison in Yusuke's eyes as he was preparing to use spirit gun. "HELP GUYS I CANT SEE."

"Aim straight Yusuke" said Kurama. Yusuke aimed forward and shot the blast. "NO, YUSUKE NOT YET YOUR GOING TO HIT YUKO!!!!" Screamed Kurama.

It was too late Kikuyuaru was teleported by another demon and Yuko had taken the hit and landed some where in the forest. "YUKO!!!!" Screamed Kurama. "We have to find her!" said Kurama. "Kuwabara take Yusuke to the pond to get rid of that poison the rest of us needs to split up we will find her" ordered Yuri. "Kurama you and Hiei go right, and Akai, Kuronue and I will go left" Said Yuri. "Yell if you find her or regroup here" said Kurama.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Review Pwease! I need suggestions on what to do with the rest of the story!