Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yuko's Lost Memory ❯ Finding Yuko ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

K&HGF: I'd like to take a moment to thank my reviewer Frozen Flame for the confidence and inspiration!

Hiei: How sappy can you get I don't believe you're a ningen talking to another ningen through this box like object Kurama uses all the time.

Kurama: I'm not on it all the time am I?

K&HGF: I AM NOT A NINGEN!!!!!

Yuri: SHUT UP HIEI AND LET HER CONTINUE THE STORY I'M WORRIED ABOUT YUKO!!!!!

Akai: K&HGF dose not own YYH

Yusuke: Help, tell me what happened to Yuko Kuwabara can't find the pond I can't see! *splash* never mind I found the pond

Kuwabara: Urameshi I'd becareful about Kurama you know he's a totally person about his little sis and if she died I think you're a gonner because Kurama would kill you!!!!

Kuronue: sounds like something you would do Hiei if it were Yukina

Hiei: At least I don't act like a baka when I'm injured over Yukina

Kurama: WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO BESIDES YOU HIT ME WITH THE HILT OF YOUR KATANA SO YOU BETTER NOT TELL ME HOW TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!! (This happened in the dissappearence…)

Hiei: You still can't handle being a brother!

Kuronue: That's true I was the real brother to Suki while you pushed her aside

Kurama: I'd like to see both of you be a brother to her sometime she's not very nice! Besides Kuronue you let her get you drunk every night what kind of a brother would you be, the baka kind!!!!! And Hiei you won't even tell Yukina your related!!!!!

Chapter 2: Finding Yuko and her memory

"YUKO!!!!!" Yelled Kuronue, Yuri and Akai.

"I hope Kurama and Hiei are having better luck then we are" said Yuri worriedly.

"I hope she survived that spirit blast" said Akai.

"You would think by now she would be dead but, she's strong and I don't think it hit her badly enough to kill her" said Kuronue.

"Hey, Hiei I see her!" Said the happy kitsune. As he ran over to her he could tell she was alive but unconscious.

"Yuko if your alive please tell me."

"Hn" was her reply.

"At least she's alright" Said Kurama. Yuko began to open her eyes

"Who are you?" asked Yuko.

"I guess that blast hit her harder than we thought" said Hiei.

"Who's he?" asked Yuko again.

"Hiei I think we have a huge problem." Then Yoko Kurama came out

"I'll kill Yusuke for what he's done to her." Then he turned back to Suuichi.

"Sorry it's just hard to control Yoko when he's angry like right now."

"I think we should try to approach this without panic" said Kurama.

"She maybe just playing with you" said Hiei.

"I don't think so, she's way to sincere even for playing and she sounds like she really dosen't remember" Said Kurama. Just then Kikuyuaru came up behind them and hit Kurama hard enough to knock him out and then she disappeared. Yuko got up and walked over to Hiei and asked

"Are you my dad?" Hiei couldn't explain the feeling he felt at that moment. Yuko's sweet sincere eyes seemed to look straight through to his soul and he replied

"No, but I'm your big brother." Yuko's eyes lit up after he said that.

"Big brother" she repeated then she hugged him and Hiei felt a little uncomfortable but, he let her get away with it.

"If Kurama lost his mind with that poison punch this what he would have wanted me to do" thought Hiei trying to convince himself he wasn't going soft on himself and be sickeningly sweet to Kurama's little sister. Just then Kurama woke up and looked over happy to see Yuko was alright.

"Are you ok?" He asked her.

"Of course my big brother will protect me!" Said Yuko more cheerful then usually. "Hiei can I see you for a moment" asked Kurama. Hiei walked over to Kurama.

"Hiei what did you tell her?" asked Kurama. Hiei avoided his eyes and told him that he told her he was his older brother mistakenly.

"Thank You Hiei I didn't know you cared about her" Said Kurama.

"I don't she's a brat that has no memory." Replied Hiei sharply. Kurama smiled sweetly knowing that Hiei had said that on purpose to comfort his sister.

"Well we can't tell her anything different now I'll tell her I'm her other brother as well and I'll be with her during the day and you must take her at night cause I know she normally sleeps in trees like you and that may spark her memory." Suggested Kurama.

"NO, Kurama that sister of yours is a nightmare and always fights me for the best branches" said Hiei.

"If she doesn't remember anything she can't take your branches Hiei" said Kurama.

"I don't trust it she stays with you!" said Hiei sharply.

"If that's what you want Hiei but, you'll be explaining every detail why your not living in the same house as me" said Kurama.

"Hey are you guys done talking now? My brother and I should get going it's getting late" Said Yuko.

"Hey Yuko, He's your other brother we live in Ningenkai and any orange haired boy you might see soon is a fool, another teen is called dimwit and a girl who looks likes she is frostbitten is Icy" Said Hiei.

"That's nice to know but, what are both of your names big brothers?" asked the sincere girl. "I'm Hiei and that's Kurama" Replied Hiei. Then they headed back to the meadow to meet up with the rest of the group. "Looks like your in the clear Urameshi she survived the blast" said Kuwabara.

"We don't have time to talk right now she's wounded and we need you to open the portal now to Ningenkai Kuronue" said Kurama.

"She doesn't look hurt, do we have to go?" asked Kuronue teasingly wanting to know why Kurama wanted back to Ningenkai in a rush.

"Just do it! You shouldn't ask questions to someone way more superior then you baka chimera!" screamed Yuko.

"Uhhh…Kurama why is Yuko all of a sudden so protective over you when I said it last time she didn't care" stated Kuronue.

"No reason she wants to go back to Ningenkai too" said the nervous kitsune. Kuronue reluctantly opened the portal and they went back to Ningenkai.

Yuko, Hiei and Kurama then went to Kurama's house to get things sorted out.

"Hiei I'll prepare a guest room upstairs for you and Yuko can have the downstairs room" said Kurama telepathically to Hiei.

"Hn" was Hiei's reply.

"What about me Kurama? Asked another telepathic voice that was way to familiar to not recognize.

"KURONUE!!!! What are you doing!!!" screamed Kurama in telepathically.

"I know your trying to hide something about Yuko because Hiei would never agree about sleeping in your house unless it was an unbelievable secret so I want in as your partner about the secret and don't try lying because if it wasn't a secret we wouldn't be keeping Yuko out of the conversation" said Kuronue.

"Fine, She lost her memory in the blast and thinks Hiei and I are her two big brother's so Hiei has to stick around till we get her memory back you can sleep upstairs too and we'll tell Yuko a story of how you come in, in the morning" said Kurama.

"I don't trust him around your sister Kurama" said Hiei keeping Kuronue out of Kurama's mind for the moment.

"awww I wanna sleep down stairs close to Yuko in case she has a nightmare or something" said Kuronue pathetically.

"pervert" Kurama shot back. And with that they entered the house when they were all asleep Kurama heard something creep into his room and grab his neck as if they were trying to kill him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~* ~*~*~

That's it for chappie 2 gonna have to review to see what's going after Kurama