Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke Sleepwalking ❯ The Sleepwalking begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Sleepwalking Begins

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho

Yusuke was sleeping in his bed one night when he got hungry and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Yusuke: *munches on some pork grinds and warm milk and goes back to sleep.* Yusuke then begins to sleepwalk.

Yusuke: zzz…..damn you Kuwabara…zzzzzzz….Yusuke went around the entire city gobbling up food and it woke up Hiei.

Hiei: Damn it its 11 O clock at Night who could possibly be awake at this hour?!*sees Yusuke Sleepwalking.* is that Yusuke sleepwalking oh dear I better warn the others. A hour later.

Kuwabara: *with his teddy bear in his hands.* Damn it hiei why did you have to wake us?

Botan/Kurama: Yeah *Yawns* besides its 2 in the morning.

Hiei: Its Yusuke I think hes sleepwalking.

Botan/kuwabara/kurama: Yeah right. The 3 then see Yusuke sleepwalking with a refrigerator in his hands.

Hiei: See I told you he was sleepwalking.

Botan: Oh dear this is serious lets follow him back to his house. The 4 follow Yusuke back to his house where they found him lying in bed.

Hiei:*shakes Yusuke up to wake him* Wakey Wakey Sleepyhead!

Yusuke: Hey guys what are all of you doing here?

Botan: Yusuke Did you know that you walked all around the city gobbling up all its food?

Yusuke: uh no…

Hiei: We need to help you stop sleepwalking yusuke and I think some therapy is in order.

Yusuke: What Therapy Count Me out!

Kuwabara: Stop right there Urameshi! *Grabs Yusuke.*

Kuwabara: You're not going anywhere until you get therapy!

Yusuke: Damn It! Let me go Kuwabara!*punches Kuwabara.* Yusuke Walks into the city hoping to get to the Arcade when he heard rumors that someone gobbled up all the city's food.

Girl: Have you heard some guy in a pajama gobbled up all the city's food and now we're foodless.

Yusuke: *thinking Botan was right I really am the one who gobbled up all of the city's food especially since I feel like I gained a pound or two I better get some help from botan and the others.*

To Be Continued…