Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Who is Your Cousin, Zinnia? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zinnia's Cousin

I own none of the original Yu Yu Hakusho characters.



"So tell me more about your cousin, Zinnia."said Kurama as he set the timer for the cookies on the oven. Zinnia sat at the kitchen table. She thought.


"Well.....he's a little older than me.....and his name is Spike!"she explained. "He said he'd be arriving in Japan today." Kurama blinked.


"But.....does he know how to get here?"he asked. Zinnia nodded.


"Yes! We usually sniff each other out then suprise each other!"she said happily. Kurama looked confused. He wasnt quite sure what she meant by 'suprise each other'.


"Well.....what does he look like?"asked the red head.




Somewhere in town Mitari stared nervously at the person not too far from him. According to his better judgement it was Zinnia. He decided it was now or never. He went over to her. "Zinnia!"he called. She spun around. She stared at him confused. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time.......I....I....I love you!"she sweatdropped. She pushed him away.


"Hey dawg......if you're a homo that's okay.....but Im not."she said. But then Mitari got a closer look at 'Zinnia'. Did she grow....or did he shrink? Finally he realized...she...was a he! This guy who he thought was Zinnia wore a white sleevless muscle shirt and black jeans and he had a platinum chain. He wore a black bandana on his head and had a black hoodie tied around his waist. His eyes were just like Zinnia's but seemed colder. And his hair was exactly the same....a long braid in the back. Plus....this guy was about his height. Taller than Zinnia...but shorter than Yuske.



"So.......your cousin looks like you....but.....masculine?"asked Kurama. Zinnia nodded rapidly.


"Yep! I remember when we were little we use to trick my mom and Aunt Fifi all the time! Sometimes people thought we were twins!"she said happily.