Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Spike Arrives ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I hope he gets here soon........."whined Zinnia. Kurama sighed.


"Zinnia, you've been saying that all day."said Kurama.


"I know......but I miss him.........he's so cool! His friends call him B.S."Kurama looked like this O.o


"B......S....?"he asked slowly. Zinnia nodded rapidly.


"Yeah! B.S.! Big Spike!"she said happily. Kurama looked relieved.


"Oh...."Zinnia tilted her head to one side.


"What did you think B.S. stood for?"she asked. Kurama sweatdrop.




The Zinnia-look-alike or who we know now as Spike made his way through the city occasionally sniffing the air so he could catch the scent of his cousin Zinnia. He had arrived in Japan on a plane early this morning. This was his first time too. So Japan was new to him. Just then he remembered something. "That homo......"he said aloud. He remembered Zinnia telling him of one of her friends with blonde hair, blue eyes and a yellow hoodie. And then something else came to mind. "Did he think I was Zinnia?"he thought to himself. He figured that he'd know where to find Zinnia so he raced back the other way.




Zinnia layed on the couch bored out of her skull. "Kurama.......Im bored...."she whined.


"Well......the cookies will be ready in about 15 minutes."said the fox demon. Her wolf ears perked up.


"COOKIES?!"she asked excitedly. "YOU MADE COOKIES?!"Kurama blinked.


"Yes! Didnt you see me put them in the oven? You sitting right at the kitchen table."Zinnia shook her head.


"Nope!"Kurama sighed.





"Im sorry! I thought you were someone else! I-I-I-"


"Whoa, man, calm down!"started Spike. It didnt take him very long to find Mitari. He had remembered his scent from their first 'meeting'. "I just want you to help me find my cousin."he explained. "Her name is Zinnia."


"Z-Zinnia?"


"Yeah.....looks like me but....girly-like and shorter. Ya know her?"he asked. Mitari nodded.


"Yes..."


"Well.....can you take me to her?"he asked.




Back at Kurama's house, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Yuske had come to see Zinnia's cousin. "Even though Spike's my cousin through my mommy's side of the family, you can call him your cousin too, Big Brother!"said Zinnia smiling. Hiei crossed his arms.


"Hn."Zinnia's wolf ears lowered. She guessed he was still upset about Kurama buying sugar free ice cream. Not to worry though.....Hiei'd get over it soon.


"So whats you cousin like?"asked Kuwabara.


"Yeah, is he cool?"asked Yuske. Zinnia smiled.


"He's the coolest!"she said happily. "He's a skilled fighter too! He's really nice too!"she explained. It sounded like Spike was interesting person. And they were about to soon find out because the doorbell rang. Zinnia danced around the room happily. "He's here! He's here!"Kurama smiled.


"Well, go open the door for him."said the red head.


"Yes.....I shall!"said the wolf demonly excitedly. She prance over to the door and opened. She was rudely greeted by a fist thrusting into her face. There was a loud thud as Zinnia hit the ground. Maybe Spike wasnt as friendly as Zinnia said he was.