Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Meet Spike! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone gasped."He.....h-he.....hit her...."said Mitari who was with Spike since he leaded
him to Zinnia. Zinnia sat up and stared at her cousin.


"You havent changed one bit, Spike......."she said getting up. She delivered a punch to his left jaw. Everyone was now like this O.O Spike rubbed his cheek.


"And neither have you......"he slammed his head onto hers. Headbutt! He rubbed his head. "Ow.....you have a skull of steel!" Zinnia giggled.


"Yep!"she said. Spike hugged her.


"No! Dont hurt her!"screamed Mitari trying to seperate them.


"I.....am very confused..."said Yuske.


"Mitari, whats wrong?"asked Zinnia. Mitari had tears in his eyes.


"Yeah, dawg......what's up?"asked Spike.


"He....he.....he hurt you!"he said tearfully. Zinnia blinked.


"Oh....you mean like this?"she kneed her cousin in the gut. Spike fell on his knees clutching his stomach. She laughed. "We always do that!"


"Yeah.....like this..."said Spike grabbing Zinnia's ankle causing her to fall.


"You mean.....you're like.....just playing or something?"asked Kuwabara.


"Exactly!"responded Spike and Zinnia in unison. Now that the 'playing' was over Zinnia could introduce Spike to everyone.


"Okay Spike....this is Kurama.."she said pointing to Kurama. "He's super duper smart and takes good care of me while Im here in Japan!"


"It's a pleasure to meet you, Spike."said Kurama.


"Okay....thats Kuwabara..."she said pointing to Kuwabara. "He likes kitten."


"Yeah.....especially with some hot sauce..."said Spike licking his lips.


"Noooooooooo!"screamed Kuwabara. Spike sweatdropped.


"Oh....you mean he likes kittens.....my bad...."


"Thats Yuske..."she said pointing to Yuske. "He's pretty cool......" she then pointed to Mitari. "You already met Mitari-kun....and..."she pointed to Hiei. "That's my big brother Hiei!"she said happily. Spike blinked.


"I didnt know you had a brother...."


"Neither did I......Im sure glad I found out........even though he's my half brother you can still call him your cousin."she said cheerfully. Spike held out his hand.


"Hey, whats crackin', cuz?"Hiei stared at his hand. "Dawg, dont leave me hangin'!"


"Why do you talk like that?"asked Hiei. Spike lifted an eyebrow.


"Like what?"he asked.


"Big Brother Hiei isnt too familar with human cultures such as street talk.....but since we've been here for so long we've picked it up."explained Zinnia.


"Please Spike, make yourself comfortable."said Kurama.


"Thanks, man..."said Spike taking a sitting on the couch. He removed his black bandana revealing the wolf ears. Zinnia plopped down next to him.


"So how was your flight?"she asked.


"It was tight.."he simply said.


"Well...uh....how are things going?"


"Well........My homies gave me the 4-1-1 on this shorty. They gave me her digits and then I hollered at her on my cell from the crib but she was whack cause was all about the ice and bling-bling. She totally dissed me and then I chilled with my dawgs."Hiei stared at Spike confused.


"What the ____ did you just say?"asked Hiei. Spike opened his backpack.


"I just remembered......mom told me give this to you." Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.


"Something from Aunt Fifi?!"she asked excitedly. "What is it?" Spike pulled out paper plates wrapped tightly in aluminum foil.


"Greens, ribs, and corn bread."he setting down the 3 plates.


"SOUL FOOD!"screamed Zinnia happily. "YAY!"