Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Boxing ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Come on, Mitari!"said Zinnia holding up her fists which had red boxing gloves on them. "Im gonna teach you how to fight those bullies at school!"she said happily. Zinnia was teaching Mitari how to fight. They both stood in Kurama's basement....which was a very nice finished basement. And believe it or not....Kurama actually owned a boxing ring. "Come on, Mitari! Put up your dukes!" Mitari's knees trembled as he raised his fists which had blue boxing gloves on them.


"Like this?"he asked.


"Yep!"


"All right, dawgs! In dis here corner! Standing at 5"6 is Mitari Kiyoshi!"announced Spike pointing to the blonde. Everyone else except Hiei cheered. "And in dis here other corner....standing at 5 feet is my lil' cuz, Zinnia Jaganshi!" This time everyone including Hiei cheered. "Okay yall, start when you guys here da bell."said Spike climbing out the boxing ring. He then took a seat in one of the chairs with the others. Both fighters waited to here the bell.....................nothing. Spike's wolf ears twitched. He turned to Kurama. "Hey man, ring da bell!" Kurama sweatdropped.


"But...I do not own a bell."he explained. Spike's ears lowered.


"Oh.....my bad....."he then looked up at the fighters. "DING-DING!"he shouted. Now both Mitari and Zinnia came out their corners. Mitari was turning white with fear. Zinnia seemed really excited as she raised her fists. She was using her speed and footwork to move around the boxing ring.


"I float like a butterfly and stink like pee!"said the wolf demon happily.


"No, Zinnia! It's sting like a bee!"said Kurama.


"Oh.......well Im glad to hear that cause I wouldnt wanna smell like pee."she said laughing a bit.


"Destroy him, Zinnia!"screamed Spike. Mitari trembled. Zinnia blinked. She feinted a punch at him. Mitari flinched.


"Wow......nice reflexes!"she said cheerfully. "Come on, Mitari-kun! I'll let you get the first hit!" Poor Mitari was in a sticky situation. Zinnia was the last person he'd ever want to hurt. He stared at her. "Come on, Mitari! Punch my lights out!"


"Beat her brains out, Mitari!"screamed Yuske.


"Jump down her throat and stomp on her little lungs!"screamed Kuwabara. Hiei gave them both a death glare and they instantly shutted up. Hiei then held up a large sign that said 'Go Zinnia!'. Kurama wasnt taking sides. So he was nuetral.


"Come on, Mitari! Hit me!"ordered Zinnia. Mitari trembled as he landed an extremely soft punch on Zinnia's shoulder. That didnt make her flinch the least bit. That couldnt of hurt a 2 year old. Zinnia blinked. "No! That's not a real punch! Try it again!"Mitari then tried again. He landed another punch. This was a little bit harder but inflicted no pain at all.


"Come on, dawg!"screamed Spike to Mitari. "You can dat boxin'? Bite her ear!" Mitari lowered his head.


"Im....Im sorry.....I cant...Im just weak and....and helpless....."he said sorrowfully. That gave Zinnia an idea. Her eyes narrowed.


"You mean like your momma?"she asked. Everyone gasped. Zinnia had insulted not Mitari..but his mother. Something surged through the blonde as he looked up at her.


"MOMMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!"he cried throwing a punch at the wolf demon. Direct hit in the face. But he was soon greeted with a blow to his stomach. He fell on his knees then blacked out. Zinnia sweatdropped.


"Oops......I didnt think he'd lose consciousness....."she said rubbing her face where she had been struck. Spike stepped into the ring. He held up Zinnia's arm.



"The winner!"he screamed.




Later, "Gee, Im sorry, Mitari....I didnt mean to hurt you that bad."said Zinnia as they both sat on the living room couch. "And Im sorry I said that about your mommy.....I didnt mean it.I was just trying to get you to hit me."Spike was in the kitchen cooking up some soul food for everyone to taste. Everyone else was.....well I dont know...somewhere!


"Th-that's okay...."said the blonde. "Im sorry I hit you in the face..."Zinnia smiled.


"That's okay......but it seems you dont like boxing........what sports do you like?"she asked. Mitari looked down.


"Tennis..."he said. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.


"Okay! Then we'll play tennis!"she said happily. Mitari looked up at her.


"R-really?"he asked surprised. Zinnia nodded.


"Yeah! It'll be fun!"