Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Smashed Puppy ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
That night....they had a party to help Spike feel at home.Even though he seemed to adjust to his new surroundings quite fast. There was loud rap music which Spike had brought with him, uh.....let's see....there was snacks like chips and stuff in the kitchen for anyone who might of gotten a little hungry. Anyway, the music played but no one felt like dancing. It looks like Kurama moved all the furniture against the wall for nothing. Zinnia sipped her glass if mountain dew. "How come no one's dancing?"she asked her friends. No answer. She blinked. "I know you guys can dance. I seen you!"all the guys except Spike moaned. They were pretty full off of all that soul food Spike had cooked for dinner. Even Hiei. Spike got up off the couch.


"Come on, Cuz, let's show them how we do it in America."he said walking over to the center of the living room. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.


"Okay!"she said happily. She handed the her drink to Yuske. "Yuske, can you hold this for me?"she asked.


"Yeah, whatever...."he responded taking the glass.


"Thank you!"Zinnia walked over to the center of the living room with her cousin. The song 'Ghetto Musick' by Outkast came on. A rather rapid song. Perfect. Spike and Zinnia began to do their thing. The others stared in amazement as the two wolf demons break danced in the middle of the living room. As they danced....Yuske and Kuwabara sneakily poured a large amount of whiskey into Zinnia's cup filling the glass up to the top. Yuske screwed the cap back on and looked around for a place to hide the bottle. He shoved it under a couch cushion. He snickered. Well, anyway, now both Zinnia and Spike were spinning on their heads. Wow, they must be getting dizzy. Once the song was over everyone applauded. Both teens got up off the floor a bit dizzy. Zinnia slowly made her way back to the couch while holding her head. "I'll spin slower next time...." Yuske smiled as he handed her her drink back.


"Here's your drink back Zinnia."started the spirit detective.


"Yeah, we even filled it up for ya!"said Kuwabara smiling goofily. Zinnia smiled as she took the glass.


"Wow! Thanks you guys! You're always so nice to me!"she said happily before chugging down the drink. She thought that it tasted a bit weird but she drank it anyway. All that dancing made her super thirsty. She drank it all down to the very last drop. She licked her lips. It was obvious that Zinnia didnt have a very good alcohol tolerance because it was already taking effect on her. She swayed side to side. "Boy....thats some great stuff...."she said then hiccuped. Yuske and Kuwabara snickered. Zinnia hiccuped again. "Hey......whats you guys laughing 'bout....?"she asked.


"Nothing!"said both spirit detectives in unison. Zinnia hiccuped again.


"Zinnia, are you alright?"asked Kurama quite concerned. Zinnia slowly turned to him.


"Why......I be fine....thank you, miss...."she replied. Kurama sweatdropped. Yuske and Kuwabara rolled with laughter. Now Kurama knew something was wrong. Hiei felt his sister's forehead.


"She is not warm...."was all he could say. "This must be one of her more.......goofy days..."Mitari looked at his watch. It was 8:30. He figured it'd be best to call his mother. She said for him to call her every once in a while just to let her know that he was alright. He slowly got up from the couch and went over to the other side of the room and called his mother on his cell phone. Spike blinked.


"Zinnia......what's up with you?"he asked.


"GET BACK! YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE THAT!"screamed Zinnia. She hiccuped. Yuske and Kuwabara were trying to hold in their laughs.


"Girl, you be trippin'."said Spike.


"She didnt stumble."said Hiei. Poor Hiei didnt understand street talk for crap. Zinnia hiccuped.


"SPIKE YOU GET ON MY FREAKIN' NERVES, YOU-"


"Zinnia! Thats no way to talk to your cousin!"interuppted Kurama. Zinnia stared him.


"Yeah.....you right.....true.....true.....true.......true dat....."she turned to her cousin. "I love you, Big Spike."she said hugging her cousin. "In fact I love all yall!"everyone stared at her confused. Except Mitari who was coming back over. He had finished his phone call. Yuske had just gotten an idea.


"We love you too, Zinnia....but....why about your ol' pal Mitari? Do you love him too?"asked Yuske.Mitari froze when he heard him say that. Zinnia blinked. She turned to the blonde. She smiled at him.


"OH BABY, YES!!"she screamed jumping into Mitari arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Everyone was now like this. O.O Especially Mitari.


"Z-Zinn-"Zinnia forced her lips onto his. Mitari's eyes widened. The wolf demon's tail wagged rapidly as she kissed him. Yuske and Kuwabara were now laughing hysterically. Hiei was gonna charge at Mitari but Kurama held him back.


"Hiei dont! Zinnia did this of her own free will!"he shouted. Spike blinked.


"I didnt know Zinnia had a man........"he then remembered his first meeting with Mitari. "Oh yeah...I forgot about that..."This started to get more interesting as Zinnia inserted her tongue into his mouth. Now, Mitari should of enjoyed this but he just knew that something was terribly wrong. She had the taste of whisky on her lips, tongue and saliva. Spike pulled his little cousin off of Mitari.


"Hey, girl....you dont be slopping spit in front of your homies!"said the wolf demon. Zinnia broke from his grip.


"Leggo!"she screamed. She hiccuped. "I want...."she hiccupped. "....everyone...but my boo Mitari....outta here!"she screamed. "so...."she pulled out the whisky bottle which was sticking out from under the couch cushion. She broke it against Kuwabara's head. "Bon Voyage!"Yuske's heart sank as Spike took the broken whisky bottle off of Zinnia. "MINE!"screamed Zinnia.


"Hey......this be a bottle of alcohol.......my cuz has gotten smashed."explained Spike. Kurama took the broken bottle and read the back.


"77 percent alcohol."he said reading the back.


"I didnt know Zinnia drank...."said Spike staring at his cousin who was picking her nose.


"She doesnt...."said Kurama now looking over at the Kuwabara and Yuske. Hiei pulled out his katana. Spike raised his hand showing his claws. Yuske and Kuwabara gulped.