Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ The Beach ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next day, "Man, Im telling you. This girl looked like she had just dropped outta Heaven!"said Spike to Yuske.

"What girl?"asked the spirit detective.

"Hana. Mitari's sister."

"I didnt know he had a sister."said Kuwabara who seemed very rivitted. Spike nod.

"Yeah...she's so cute."

"Oooh! I got an idea!"outbursted Zinnia. "Let's invite her to come hang out with us!"

"That's an excellent idea, Zinnia. That way you can get to know her better, Spike."said Kurama.

"Yeah...I'd like that. But what are we gonna all do together?"asked the male wolf demon. Zinnia jumped up excited.

"Let's go to the beach!"

"Hey Im up for that!"

At the beach, "So tell me more 'bout your sister, Mitari."said Spike throwing her towl over his shoulder. He wore black swimming trunks. He didnt bother to cover up his tail. He just told anyone who asked that it was attached to his trunks for decoration. But he kept his ears well hidden by the black bandana.

"Well...um...she's right there."he pointed over to Hana and Zinnia exiting the dressing rooms in their bathing suits. Zinnia was always a little body conscious so she much rather wear a red one piece rather than a 2 piece. She had her braid taken out. Her beautiful long hair flowed in the wind. Not to mention, she covered her hair up with the red bandana. She just told everyone that her exposed tail was cosplay. Hana wore a pretty yellow bikini. Both Mitari and Spike stared in awe at the girls.
"Whoa......"

"Z-Zinnia....you look...n-nice."said Mitari shyly. Zinnia laughed.

"Why thank you, Mitari-kun!"

"Baby brother, mother just bought me this new swim suit. How does it look?"asked Hana.

"Well-"started the blonde.

"You look smokin'!"interrupted Spike pushing Mitari out of the way. Hana giggled.

"Thank you, Spike."her attentioned turned to the ocean. "Im going to go swim now! Buh-bye!"she headed off to the water.

"Im gonna go with her! Bye!"Zinnia went after Hana cheerfully. Spike sighed romanticly. He then grabbed Mitari by his shoulders and shook him.

"Dawg, did you see that?!"he asked still shaking the poor boy.

"S-s-s-see wh-wh-wh-wh-a-a-at?"he asked in a shaky voice due to Spike's..shaking his shoulders.

"She said muh name, man. She said...'Spike' "he said dreamily.

"Um...okay...."he chuckled a little bit. "But even I dont get like that when Zinnia says my name."he thought to himself.

"Look, Kuwabara!"outbursted Yuske. "Hot babes!"he pointed to a small group of girls who were playing volleyball on the beach.

"Bom chicka wah wah!(lol Im watching too many Axe commercials)"sang Kuwabara before both boys ran over to go and mingle with the girls. Kurama was in his red trunks laying on a beach towel with his shades on and sun block just relaxing. Hiei didnt even want to go to the beach so he sat on a small rock in the water isolating himself. Lily and Daisy were making a sand castle. Well...mainly Lily was because Daisy had more interest in the hermit crabs scurrying around on the beach. Both Mitari and Spike watched in awe as Zinnia and Hana played in the water. Laughing and splashing each other. Just then Spike had gotten an idea.

"Hey man, I just got an idea."said Spike to Mitari.

"An idea?"asked the blonde.

"Yeah to impress the girls."now Mitari seemed really interested.

"Tell me!"he pleaded.

"Wait here."Spike left Mitari by himself to go run over to the rental booth. Mitari knew where this was going. He became nervous.

A few minutes later, "Im scared!"whined Mitari as both him and Spike paddled out towards the waves.

"Aint nuttin to be scared of, dawg. I seen this on tv a million times. It aint nuttin!"

"You mean you've never done this before?"asked Mitari.

"Negative."said the male wolf demon. Mitari gulped as the waves carried them onto its current. A rather large wave too. "Quick, stand up!"Spike got onto his feet onto the board to ride the wave. Mitari tried to do the same, but slightly struggled to keep his balance. "Just relax,man. You're tense. Take a deep breath. Everything's cool." Mitari took Spike's advice and gave a deep breath. Inhale. Then exhale. He felt better now. Now both teens were riding this big ol' wave which then formed into a tube. Mitari never thought he could do something like this. Riding inside the tube of the wave was an amazing experience. "Man, those girls were probably watching the whole thing. They must seriously want us now."

"Zinnia is probably very impressed."said the blonde aloud.

"I sure am, Mitari."said a familiar voice.

"You're pretty good too, Spike."said another familiar voice. Both boys then saw both girls boarding along side them inside the wave tube. Startled, both Spike and Mitari lost their balance and wiped out. When Hiei saw both boys emerge from below the surface he laughed to himself.

"Stupid human games."karma came back to strike him as a wave hit the little demon pulling him into the water.