Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ The Semi Finals and the Blonde Angel ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later that day, Mitari had returned Daisy safely to Kurama's house. And now all the wolf demons felt like dancin'. Spike inserted a cd into the cd player. "Now dis is our jam!"he said as he pressed the play button. The music began to start and all 4 wolf demons began to sing along and dance.

"PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! NOW WHERE HE AT?! WHERE HE AT?! WHERE HE AT?! WHERE HE AT?! THERE HE GO! THERE HE GO! THERE HE GO! THERE HE GO! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY,PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!" Kurama entered the room from the kitchen.

"Whats all that noise?"he asked. He then noticed all 4 wolf demons dancing right in the center of his living room. He smiled. "They're all as silly as Zinnia."he thought to himself.

Later, the gang returned to that theater place for the continuation of the competition. Lily has made the semi-finals of the competition. Today she was going to preform again. Zinnia happily took her seat in the very front row. Spike sat next to her while holding the chain which was attached to Daisy's collar. She had put a blue bandana on her head to cover her ears and tied a blue hoodie around her waist to match her blue baggy pants. Daisy didnt sit. She was looking around at her surroundings occasionally grunting. Everyone else sat in a backrow.

"I hope Zinnia's cousin is gonna shake her laffy taffy again!"said Yuske excitedly.

"She is so FINE!"screamed Kuwabara. Hiei was sleeping in his seat. Mitari just sat being quiet as usual. Kurama was patiently waiting for the show to begin.

"BIG SISTER! BIG SISTER! BIG SISTER!"screamed Daisy up at the stage. Spike tried to calm her down.

"Hey! C.D. calm down! Girl, you trippin! Lily's da 5th act! You gon see her soon!"screamed Spike.

"Yeah! You'll see her soon!"said Zinnia reassuringly. Daisy slowly clamed down and plopped down into her seat and crossed her arms. Just then the the female host from last time came up onto the stage with a microphone in her hand.

"Hello, and welcome to the semi-finals of the competition."she read a small piece of paper in her other hand. "And our first act is the return of Miss Ruby, this time playing Fur Elise!"everyone applauded as the girl from last time walked up onto the stage and sat at the piano. She cracked her fingers. She then began to play the masterpiece made by the one and only Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart. Daisy didnt like it one bit. So she covered her ears even though they were hidden under the bandana. Yuske and Kuwabara looked impatient. Hiei was eating candy. Kurama semed to really enjoy the music. Mitari was just sitting quietly. He was more interested in seeing Lily's performance, but he didnt say anything. Once she was finished everyone applauded as she exited the stage. The host came back onto the stage.

"What a fabulous performance!"she said clapping for the musician. "Our next contestant is Miss Star who will be dancing a ballet from the Nutcracker."once the host stepped off the stage all the lits began to dim. The soft music played. A girl in a pink tutu danced onto the stage. This performance interested Yuske and Kuwabara......they liked seeing a girl dancing in a tutu. Zinnia liked this performance. She thought the dancing was great. This Star girl's jumps and landings were all perfect. Hiei stared with this strange look on his face. To him this was probably the strangest human dancing he had ever seen. Even worse than Kuwabara's. He became dizzy as he watched the ballerina twirl. She began faster and faster and faster until.......she lost her balance! And fell on her butt!

"Oh, dear....."said Kurama looking concerned. Yuske and Kuwabara began to laugh like crazy as the girl ran off the stage crying.


Okay, later it was finally Lily's turn. "And for the next act.....Miss Lily!"announced the host. Now Yuske and Kuwabara began whooping and hollaring over the wolf demon. What could she be doing this time? Another Ciara song? Or Maybe Beyonce? Perhaps Mariah Carey? The lights dimmed even more. The curtain opened up revealing a dark figure sitting in a chair

"BIG SISTER!"screeched Daisy jumping out of her seat. Spike quickly pulled her back down.

"C.D. ya gotta stay seated!"he said.

"Go Lily!"cheered Zinnia. Now the music started.

See, babyI know you done had your share of girlsI am more than confidentYou won't ever have to search any streets foraffectionI got you

The lights flashed back on as Lily got out of the chair and began to once again dance and sing.
What kind of girl you likeI know my looks can be deceivin'Tell me am I your typeMy main goal is to please youWhat's on the schedule tonightAm I the reason you'll be treatin'I hope you have an appetiteSo tell me, baby, will you come and spend the nightMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...woMy touch is like...woMy sex is like...woMy ass is like...woMy body's like...woAnd you're kissin' itSo what you think of it

By now, the audience was already roaring with cheers as the song continued on. Once again, Yuske and Kuwabara were throwing up money. Though, they were all the way in the back so they're were too far away to get the coins to fly all the up all stage. They mainly just ended up hitting people in the center rows. FREE MONEY YAY!

Later that day, after the show, Zinnia knocked on a front door. Spike stood at her side. "Yo Zinnia, why we here again?"asked Spike. Zinnia laughed.

"Silly, we're hear to return Ms. Kiyoshi's hoe."she explained. Spike lifted an eyebrow.

"Return her what?"he asked. "Who's a ho?"Zinnia blinked.

"Huh? We came to return her hoe."she held up the gardening tool on her hand. Kurama needed to borrow one for his garden because Yuske and Kuwabara broke his a week ago while using it to sword fight.

"Oh........them 2 is real characters."said Spike shoving his hands into the pockets of his black jeans. Finally, the door opened. But it was strange. It did not reveal Ms Kiyoshi or Mitari. It was a young girl. Perhaps Kurama's age if not a little younger. She had beautiful wavy blonde hair and the most lovely sapphire eyes. She smiled.

"Yes? May I help you?"Zinnia nodded.

"I came to return this hoe to Ms Kiyoshi."explained she wolf demon smiling. She handed her the hoe. The girl kindly took it.

"Thank you. Mother will very pleased."said the girl.

"Mother?"asked Zinnia. "So that means you're Mitari's sister?"she asked.

"Yes, he never told you about me?"Zinnia shook her head.

"This is weird, I've been here a bunch of times! How come I've never seen you?"

"I go to school overseas. But I came back to Japan so I can be with my family. I think I will finish school here so I wont have to leave. Sometimes it hurts to be far away from the ones you love, you know?"Zinnia nodded.

"I completely understand. I only visit here. My mommy is all the way in America and I miss her everyday. But then when I am home I miss my friends and older brother here in Japan everyday."

"So you always suffer from seperation.....Im sorry to hear that."she lowered her head in sorrow feeling sorry for Zinnia. She then shook it off and smiled. "Its so nice to finally meet you, Zinnia."

"Thank you very mu-Hey, do you know my name?"

"Mitari has told me so much about you. It's not very hard to identify you once he told me you were African American."

"Oh, yup, thats me!"said Zinnia laughing. "Its very nice to meet you too.....uh...."

"Hana."

"Okay, its a pleasure to meet you, Hana."

"The pleasures all mine, Zinnia."she said smiling. "Well, I have to finish dinner. Im making Mitari's favorite: lasagna."

"Okay, Bye-Bye!"

"Bye. I'll tell Mitari you came by."she closed the door.

"Wow, she was really nice, huh Big Spike?"there was no responce. Zinnia blinked. "Big Spike?"she turned to her cousin. Spike began panting.

"Oh baby,......now dats an angel......"