Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Valentine ❯ What Girls Like ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



"I.........I...........I think.....Im in love...."

Kurama smiled. He calmly shook Yuske and Kuwabara awake.

"Yuske, Kuwabara, wake up....." said the kitsune shaking his friends. Kuwabara moaned.

"Oh Yukina.......I like it like that...."he said in his sleep. Instantly Hiei dashed over to him with his katana. Kurama grabbed him.

"Hiei, stop!"pleaded Kurama. Yuske sat up.

"Kurama, what did you wake us for?!"said Yuske sounding a bit POed. Kurama turn to Mitari.

"Go ahead, tell them what you told me."he said still with a grip on the small fire demon that was trying to break free to kill Kuwabara. Yuske and Kurama stared at the blonde waiting for him to speak. Mitari blushed.

"I.......I.....I'm in love with Zinnia.....".

"WHAT?!"shouted Yuske, Kuwabara who isntantly sat up, and Hiei ceasing from getting free from Kurama's grasp.

"You've heard him right.....he's in love with Zinnia."said Kurama chuckling a bit. Yuske gave Mitari a playful punched on Mitari's arm.

"Way to go, man! Zinnia is one fine mama!"said the spirit detective. Mitari winced and painfully rubbed his arm. Hiei gave Yuske a death glare for addressing his sister so disrespectfully. Yuske laughed nerously. "Uh.....I mean she's a very beautiful girl." Mitari lowered his head in sorrow.

"She's is beautiful and has a heart of gold. A girl has never been this nice to me before. But....she'd never go for a guy like me."

"You're correct." confirmed Hiei coldly.

"HIEI!!!"shouted Yuske, Kuwabara, and Kurama in unison. Hiei smirked.

"Well, it's true. You all know that Zinnia likes Yoko." Hiei reminded the spirit detectives. They all sighed. "Why would Zinnia want a pathetic human such as him?".

"HIEI!!!!"shouted the 3 spirit detectives again.

"He's right....."said Mitari almost crying. "I cant even stand up for myself........."he brought his knees up to his face crying. Kuwabara placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Dont worry, man. I know all about that girls like."said Kuwabara feeling proud of himself. Kurama smiled.

"We'll all help you."said the red head.

"Yeah, and when we're through with you Zinnia'll be begging for you to be hers. You'll be a lot better than Yoko!"shouted Yuske. Suddenly, there was a golden gleam in Kurama's eyes. It was obvious that Yoko had heard everything. Zinnia was the only girl Yoko had ever cared for. Yuske gulped.

"I....I must apologize for Yoko."said Kurama. "Both him and Hiei are protective over Zinnia."

"Yeah, but dont worry. Only Kurama can bring out Yoko so you're completely safe!"said Kuwabara trying to make Mitari feel better. Hiei started out the door.

"Thats it, Im going to go tell Zinnia...."he said as he walked through the door way.

"GET HIM!"shouted Yuske and Kuwabara as they tackled Hiei.

"Let go of me!"screamed Hiei.

"Hiei, you cant tell Zinnia anything!"commaned Kurama. Hiei looked up at him.

"Hn. Why not?"asked the fire demon.

"Cause you're not suppose to tell a secret crush, shrimp!"screamed Kuwabara.

"P-please dont tell her......."pleaded Mitari crying. Yuske put his hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Dont worry, he's not gonna tell anyone."said the spirit detective.

"Oh yes I am and there's nothing you can do to stop m-" suddenly Kurama held a bucket of icecream out to Hiei. The firen youkai instantly snatched it and began eating. Now that Hiei was occupied they could help out Mitari.

"Now that he's been taken care of, you need to know what girls like."explained Kurama. Mitari wiped his tears.

"W-what do girls like?"asked the timid blonde.

"Girls like guys with big, fat 'anacondas'!"said Yuske proudly. Kurama made a digusted face. It's a good thing that Hiei was busy with the ice cream cause if had heard what Yuske had just said he definately would of killed him right there and now.

"And with lots of money!"shouted Kuwabara holding up a wallet full of cash. Kurama sighed.

"Mitari, please dont listen to them. If you do what they say then you'll be the total opposite of what Zinnia wants."explained Kurama. "Girls like guys who respect them and treat them right. They really like it if you tell them that they look nice. Flowers would be nice as we-"

"No, dont listen to the girly-man! Tell her she looks sexy!"shouted Yuske.

"Or tell her she looks hot!"said Kuwabara. Kurama sighed.

"Just tell her she looks nice."



The next morning Zinnia emerged from her dog house, yawned and stretched. She sat down and scratched her neck with her leg.

"Okay, Zinnia's awake!"said Kuwabara watching the wolf demon from the window. Mitari became nervous. Kurama smiled.

"Dont be afraid, Mitari. Zinnia's a sweet, kind-hearted girl. Just remember everything that I told you."he wanted Mitari to totally forget the trash that Yuske and Kuwabara had told him last night.

"She's coming to the door..."said Kuwabara still watching from the window. "She's at the door.....she's turning the door knob...." Zinnia stepped inside the house.

"Good morning, everyone!"she said happily. She smiled showing her teeth and pointy razor sharp fangs.

"Good morning, Zinnia."said Kurama smiling. Hiei emegred from upstairs carrying a present. He stopped in fornt of Zinnia and handed it to her.

"For me, Big Bro?"she asked tilting her head to one side. Hiei nodded. Zinnia smiled and took it. She slowly opened it. Her eyes sparkeled and glistened at what she saw. It was a cloak like Hiei wears. She took it out the box. "Wow......thanks, Big bro."

"Valentine's Day......"confirmed Hiei. Zinnia looked up at him.

"Well actually, Valentine's Day is tomorrow but thank you anyway." she slipped it on. "How does it look?"she asked exmaining herself.

"Awww.....big bro and little sis....."said Yuske pulling at Zinnia's cheek.

"Ow!"shouted Zinnia rubbing her cheek. Mitari stepped forward.

"Zinnia?"he said timidly. She smiled at him.

"Yes?". Mitari gulped. He was really nervous.

"You......you.........you......you like cinnamon rolls?!"he said rather rapidly. He was too nervous to tell her that she looked nice so he changed the subject. Yuske, Kuwabara, and Kurama sighed. Zinnia blinked.

"Yes.....I love cinnamon rolls. So does Big Brother Hiei. Why do you ask?"

"Well....um....uh....."

"Because that's what we're having for breakfast"said Kurama saving Mitari from giving Zinnia a reason.

"Yay!"screamed the wolf demon happily. Mitari sighed in relief.

"I'll start making them."said Kurama walking into the kitchen.

Okay, thats the end of that chapter. *sing song* Mitari's in love with Zinnia!

Zinnia: Huh? Who's in love with me? I didnt hear you.

You weren't suppose to.

Zinnia: Please tell me.

No!

Zinnia: *snarls*

Hey, Im your creator. If I wanted to I could erase you forever.

Zinnia: But......Im a really great character and people think Im cool and they love me! Even you!

I know, thats why I cant erase you. You're great!

Zinnia: ^_^









Converting /tmp/phpdA8GXG to /dev/stdout