Zatch Bell Fan Fiction ❯ Kiyo Lost ❯ Chatting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Zatch(Gash) Bell.
Kiyo’s eyes snapped open. He glanced around, wandering where in hell he was, the statement being quite literal. The place seemed deserted and there was lava coming up from the ground. It was way too hot there for Kiyo.
He tried to stand up, but realized his leg was hurting way too bad for that. What happened He thought to himself. The last thing he remembered hanging out with Zatch and Tia, Zatch had been talking about something, but he couldn’t remember what exactly.
Where am I he thought to himself, looking for any sign of life, and then he heard something coming closer fast. He looked in the direction of the noise and saw something coming towards him. A big something. He tried to get up again, but still couldn’t move.
Whatever the big something was eventually stopped right in front of him and he saw that it seemed to be a carriage really fancy carriage pulled by horses or at least something that looked like horses.
This is way too weird He thought, as the carriage doors opened and a girl stepped put.
What the? Kiyo thought that girl looked almost like Megumi except that she had black hair and was wearing glasses.
“Who are you?” The girl demanded, “What are you doing out here?”
“My name is Kiyo and you would be?” Kiyo asked
“My name would be Cassandra, but you can call me Queen,” She told him.
“All right then, What is this place?” KIyo asked.
“You don’t know where you are?” The girl asked, “Then how did you end up out here?”
“Hell if know.” Kiyo snapped annoyed.
“Well you pretty much guessed it,” She told him, “The one place where hell is on earth.”
“What?” Kiyo asked looking around. “Hell on earth?”
“Well you’re ally aren’t you? Queen said, “So I suppose it alright to tell you the story?”
“What makes you think I’m an ally?” Kiyo asked.
“Well Zallin sensed it. Do you know about the Mamodo?” She asked
“Ya I know about Mamodo.” Kiyo said, “This Zallin is one? Where is he?”
“In the carriage,” She told him.
“Zallin,” She called, “our new ally is hurt and I don’t see any Mamodo around.”
The carriage door opened again.