Zatch Bell Fan Fiction ❯ Kiyo Lost ❯ History lesson ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kiyo stared at the Mamodo. Interesting he thought. The Mamodo had Blond hair with white stripes. His eyes were brown and huge. Kiyo had to say he looked around twelve maybe.

“Can you stand?” Zallin asked, staring at Kiyo’s leg.

“No, I can’t,” Kiyo told him.

Kiyo studied him closely as Zallin he walked over and lifted him up. He decided not to talk as Zallin carried him into the carriage.

Wow he thought, staring around the carriage. It was huge and elaborately decorated. Zallin sat him down on one of red large couches.

“Once we get there we’ll be able to fix your leg,” Queen told him.

“So, who are you exactly, I can sense that your good, but that’s about it,” Zallin asked him.

“My memory is a bit fuzzy right now,” Kiyo told him, “What is this place, what do you mean by a literal hell?”

“What I meant was that this place is hell. At least what’s left of it,” Queen told him. “Once about 1000 years ago, around the year 7006 hell began to get a bit overcrowded and to make room for the soles that were coming in a lot of the lava began seep from that parallel world into ours. It took years and some very powerful mamodo to get it to stop. It was a lot of work to evacuate the area without alerting the world to the Mamodo. Not to mention that it speeded up global warming and threw the world into total chaos.” Queen stopped talking, she seemed to think that Kiyo knew the rest.

“How did they get it to stop?” Kiyo asked.

“You don’t know that either,” Zallin demanded, Looking shocked.

“Well,” Queen said, “A team of Mamodo and their book owners known as the Hell destroyers Went into the world and destroyed some of the soles.”

“They destroyed soles,” Kiyo said in complete shock, “but wouldn’t that mean that they would cease to exist?”

“Yes,” Queen said, “there were around six million soles destroyed that month. Anyway, after that they met with Hian, that would be the ultimate king, and there was a big battle eventually they destroyed the king and the seven teams took his place. They found other places for the soles and completely obliterated hell, all but this section of it.”

Kiyo was in complete shock How could that happen he thought Its horrible, worse than war or the holocaust.
Kiyo noticed both Zallin and Queen staring at him.

“What about the global warming?” he asked.

“That was fixed as well,” Queen told him. “After Hell was destroyed they had ice mamodo come and keep the glaciers from melting. We’re not sure how they fixed the o-zone layer or anything like that. It was never recorded in history.”

“I’ve heard there are such thing as a Mamodo battle for king,” Kiyo said.

“There was,” this time Zallin was speaking, “but that was changed long before the even the hell destroyers time, thousands of years before that, but we’re not sure of the exact date.”

“Oh,” Kiyo said

“You look tired, why don’t you go to sleep and we’ll wake you up when we get there.” Queen said.

Kiyo closed his eyes, but couldn’t sleep All this stuff their saying, can it be true? Could this really be the year 8006? Could all that horrible stuff actually happen? What going on here? Where are Zatch and Tia? Did they come here too?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~


Zatch’s voice: Next time on Lost Kiyo. Zatch and Tia can’t find Kiyo, but they do run into an old friend, and Kiyo has a few problems while trying to get back to his own time and not telling anyone he’s from the past.