Zatch Bell Fan Fiction ❯ Kiyo Lost ❯ Searching ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Zatch Bell


Zatch and Tia


“Kiyo, Where are you,” Zatch and Tia called together.
“We should go get Megumi,” tia said.
“But we can’t leave Kiyo behind,” Zatch protested.
“Zatch we’ve been searching for two hours,” Tia said, “Kiyo isn’t here.”
“All right, lets go,” Zatch resigned
kiyo


“Kiyo wake up we’re here,” Queen said, shaking him awake.
Kiyo slowly opened his eyes and glanced around. He wasn’t in the carriage anymore, but was instead he was lying on a very comfortable bed in a dimly lit big room, that happened to be packed with books. There were also three doors. One led out into a long stone passageway lit with lantern. One was closet packed with clothes and the last led to a bathroom.
“Where am I?” KIyo muttered sleepily
“Your new room,” Queen told him, “we can’t let you go back out to Hell and you have Ticen in your blood so our Mamodo can’t heal you, and we don’t trust you completely yet, so you’ll understand that you have to stay here in here for awhile.”
“What exactly is Ticen?” Kiyo asked.
“It’s a sort of seed that you find in hell that gets into your blood stream and opens releasing a sort of liquid where a Mamodo’s healing power won’t work on you,” Queen told him.
“Where are you from?”
Kiyo jerked his head around to see Zallin by the door.
“Well?” Zallin asked.
“You know, my memory is a bit fuzzy right now.” Kiyo told him.
“Right,” Zallin said sounding as if he didn’t believe him.
“You know I’m kinda tired right now.” Kiyo said.
“All right then, we’ll just leave you alone.” Queen said sweeping out of the room, but Zallin remained.
“Don’t try leaving,” He said.
“I can’t walk,” Kiyo reminded him.
“Security is very high around the castle and even more so around this room.” Zallin said.
“I thought that you told Queen that you could sense I was good.” Kiyo said
“Even good people can be tricked to do evil’s bidding.” He said, leaving.
They don’t trust me, I’m going to have to tell them where I’m from, but if I say from the past they probably won’t tell me any more.
Megumi


“Hey Megumi,” Tia called out.
Megumi who had been sitting on a lawn chair relaxing, looked up and noticed Zatch’s worried look. She’d normally be happy to see them, but today was hr only day off and she wasn’t feeling all that well.
“Hi,” She called, “What’s up? Whay aren’t you at the park and where is Kiyo?”
“We can’t find him.” Zatch said.
“What?”
“What do you mean what?” Tia demanded, We were playing kick the can when Kiyo just disappeared.”
“Disappeared?”
“Ya, one minute he was there and we turned our backs for just a minute and he was gone.” Tia said.
“then.”
“All right lets go.” Zatch said jumping up and down.
Well,” Megumi said, “I suppose we’ll have to search for him “Hang on, we need a plan first. Tia, you go look in the library. Zatch you go look at your home.
I’ll go look at that greenhouse place he likes to go to. We’ll meet up here in thirty minutes.” Megumi said.
“All right,” Zatch and Tia said, as they all went off in separate directions.
Tia


Well lets see where would Kiyo be?” She thought to herself. She looked around and moticed the librarian.
“Hello, miss librarian?” She said.
“Can I help you?” the librarian asked.
“Do you know if Kiyo Takamine has come in here at all today?” Tia asked
“I know him, but he hasn’t been here today.” The librarian told her, “is there anything else?”
“No,” she said, sighing “goodbye.”
Tia was halfway home when she began to get the feeling someone was following her. She knew that the idea was ridiculous, but it didn’t stop her from glancing around, looking for anything strange, or from speeding up, just in case.
Tia decided to take a shortcut, not the best idea when your already a bit paranoid. She quickly started down the alleyway.
“Hello Tia,”
Tia was quick to jerk around and she gasped in shock.
Zatch

“Hey Mom, I’m home.”Zatch called out, walking into the living room, he immediately noticed the six people in the room all were wearing business clothes. “Who are they?”
“Hi Zatch, these are the people who are going to be staying with us for a few days. I told you about them. Remember?”
Zatch though a moment and it came to him. She had mentioned it at dinner a few days ago. Kiyo had gotten med that one of them would be sharing a room with him.
“I thought there were seven.” he said, confused.
“There are. One of them is in the kitchen getting a drink.”
“Oh, well everyone hi.” Zatch said, the rest all nodded.
“This is Amy Miller, Zero Sin, Derek Masters, Jin Landon, Megan Landon, and Jade Belle.”
“Okay. Is Kiyo here?” Zatch asked, actually remembering what he was there for.
“I thought he was with you and Tia.” Mrs. Takamine said.
“He was, but he disappeared.” Zatch said.
“Well, I’m sure you’ll find him,” Mrs. Takamine said
“Right, but first I’m going to get something to eat.” Zatch said.
“What are you doing here?” Zatch asked shocked.
“Hi Zatch.”
Megumi

Megumi sighed, a little agitated, as she left the greenhouse. Kiyo hadn’t been there. She turned to walk back to their meeting place when she bumped into someone.
“Sorry,” She muttered, she glanced to the person and saw that it was the same girl that Kiyo was always talking to.
“Hey, your Megumi aren’t you.” The girl said, “I’m Susie.”
“Oh ya,” Megumi said, feeling really light-headed.
“Are you feeling okay?” Susie asked.
“Ya, of course.” Megumi muttered, but as she started walking away she tripped and everything went black.