Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima: Descension ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Genesis
 
Half way back to the castle the teen wakes up but instead of struggling he just stays quiet. Seth looks back at the boy and is surprised he has woken up so soon after being hit by one of Tayo's lightning bolts. Seth drops him to the ground and takes hold of the rope around his wrists and yanks him in front of the group.
“If you run Tayo will hit you with another lightning bolt.” William looks back at Tayo who is playing with an electric current between his fingertips.
“Maybe you should think of a new idea.”
Seth shakes his head quickly becoming irritated with the teens cockiness. The rest of the trip is silent except the casual comment by Griffen who hasn't let Cole come back since William is an obvious threat.
 
 
Seth and Airo take William to a holding cell in the Tristain castle and pull a bench up to the bars so they can speak with him.
William sitts on the cot-like bed facing towards the two men, “Well I'm sure you have more questions. You should hurry.”
Airo looks at Seth who's face is devoid of emotion, he is just staring off into nothingness, “William, where are you from.”
“Gaddo.”
“What is Gaddo?”
William leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees, “It is a lot like this world, only the exact opposite. No humans, lots of monsters.”
Airo stands up, “Why did you try to kill us?”
“My father told me to kill a man named Seth, he killed my mother. He told me that Seth and anyone traveling with Seth must die for killing my mom.”
Seth springs forward at the bars and slams his fist into one, “I've never killed a woman in my life!”
William stands up and gets in Seth face though blocked by the bars, “My father Edoa says differently!”
Seth steps back, “Edoa? Edoa!? You are saying your father is Edoa.”
“So now you know who I am talking about?”
“Edoa is a man who took my son Stephan, six months ago.” Seth sits down and looks at the boy, his face is covered in dirt his hair is messed up his eyes, are green. Seth stands up and walks out into the hall and a few minutes later comes back in with a bucket of water and a rag, “Why don't you clean yourself up a little bit you're gonna be here a while.”
William takes the rag and cleans off his face and arms. Seth notices a yin yang like dragon tattoo on the boy's left shoulder. The boy takes the bucket and dunks his head into the water and scrubs his hair with his fingers. After a few minutes the boys hair dries and the messy dirty curls of his hair straightens to a light brown color with darker strandes mixed in.
Seth grabs Airo by the shoulder and nods for him to follow. Airo walks out behind Seth into the hall, “What is it Seth?”
“Airo, that kid he-”
“Seth, listen to me before you think about something that isn't true.” Seth crosses his arms and looks down at the ground, “I'm not saying this is impossible, but Seth, william is at least fifteen years old, that is less than a two decade difference. Stephan was just a little boy. It is impossible that he could be your son. Just because he has your eyes and hair doesn't make this any less of a coincidence.”
A loud slamming sound echoes from the room William is in and just as Seth is about to open the door it is blasted open with fire and slams into both Seth and Airo.
William jumps into the door and pushes Seth and Airo back down to the floor and races down the hall.
“Fire mage Airo, fire mage.
 
 
William charges down the hall. Two large knights are standing before a huge door. He jumps high into the air and comes crashing down on top of the first knight knocking off his helmut and knocking him unconscious. The second knight swings at William with his sword but the attack is blocked with the helmut of the first knight and William blasts the second knight through the door with a fireball.
William steps into the room and looks over at the young queen and four body guards, Zion, Saito, Tayo, and Cole. William closes his fists and fireballs begin to grow around them, “Come on.”
Before William can charge at the group Seth tackles him to the ground and pins his arms behind his body.
“Queen Henrietta, I'd like to meet our prisoner, and possibly my son.”